I'm going to congratulate everyone

Dirk Diggler

Reaction score
Everyone of you die hard Gopher rubes out there. It's not easy to have an allegiance to a brand of such consistent ineptitude. If anyone could get excited about the outcome of that miscarriage of a college football game that was on display today-- from both teams-- at TCF Bank stadium, you deserve kudos. It shows character and loyalty to stick with this project. For most of you, cheering for the Gophers isn't even a choice. That's the beautiful part. Cheers to Kill. I'm behind him and excited about starting that long climb back to respectability.

I completely agree. How shocking that we get excited about a victory, especially the first victory for our new coach! :p

failstrongabmw.jpg

Attachments

• failstrongabmw.jpg
    failstrongabmw.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 1

"I'm going to congratulate everyone

Everyone of you die hard Gopher rubes out there." by Dink Diggler.

I love it when a rube calls other people rubes.

Never apologize for a win. NEVER! Ugly, pretty, etc., they are all the same. A win is a win is a win.

No doubt being an Oklahoma football fan and Duke basketball fan would be easier, but this is the sports life we've chosen and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Congrats to the team and staff for getting this important game in the win column. On to the Fighting Sioux!

Go Gophers!!

Team showed good progress. Gray is the qb, concerned about pass defense. They have lost one game they should have won. They can get that back down the road. Congrats and enjoy a win!

I guess you would have to call the SF Giant fans rubes for sticking with their team for 41 years of inconsistent ball before they won a world series. Or how about the Chicago Cubs fans for sticking with and cheering for their team with no championship since 1908. Or how about the Mets fans in the 1960's. What a bunch of rubes!

Never apologize for a win. NEVER! Ugly, pretty, etc., they are all the same. A win is a win is a win.

No doubt being an Oklahoma football fan and Duke basketball fan would be easier, but this is the sports life we've chosen and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Congrats to the team and staff for getting this important game in the win column. On to the Fighting Sioux!

Go Gophers!!

Totally agree. We needed the win and there was noticeable improvement in many areas over last week.

Um, Bleed, don't know if it's intentional, but if it's not, I think we play the large shaggy ruminants next week--not the jerks from Grand Forks.

Totally agree. We needed the win and there was noticeable improvement in many areas over last week.

Um, Bleed, don't know if it's intentional, but if it's not, I think we play the large shaggy ruminants next week--not the jerks from Grand Forks.
lol i read that and thought of the almost the same thing. He was just too excited to care who we play next week. onto the bison next week

Top Bottom