I'm done with Brad Stevens

dpodoll68

Elite Poster
Reaction score
This guy gets his team to two national championship games, and he can't even win either one of them? What a pathetic loser! And his team shoots 19% in the game? Hello! It's called shooting practice! The guy can't win the games that count, and his teams don't show any signs of development. Also, producing only 1 NBA player in his first 4 seasons? Pathetic! If I were a Butler fan, I'd be praying that some team like Oregon or NC St. would take him off my hands so I wouldn't have to put up with any more of his garbage.

This guy gets his team to two national championship games, and he can't even win either one of them? What a pathetic loser! And his team shoots 19% in the game? Hello! It's called shooting practice! The guy can't win the games that count, and his teams don't show any signs of development. Also, producing only 1 NBA player in his first 4 seasons? Pathetic! If I were a Butler fan, I'd be praying that some team like Oregon or NC St. would take him off my hands so I wouldn't have to put up with any more of his garbage.

And forcing Hayward to leave after his sophomore season? That's a player that could have really helped Butler this year, and Butler fans can't be too happy about him being forced out. I bet Butler fans are really wishing they had a coach who better understood the youth of today, and how to keep the modern player around a bit longer. However, I am hearing that Brad Stevens is seriously considering the opening at Macalaster, so hopefully Butler will soon be able to find a competent coach.

For a guy that considers himself the smartest person in any room he's in, this is one lame and overdone attempt at humor. How many more versions of this post are we going to see?

Hahahaha, just gotta pick the scab just when it was about to heal lol

Side note: I'll take two NC game appearance anytime!

Top Bottom