I'm back!

salzie

Reaction score
Was season ticket holder for few years with friend and his dad. My friend moved to Vegas so cancelled our season tickets. Attended 3 single games that ended up costing total of $300 so decided to buy season tickets in cheap seats (246)

Not as good of seats as we used to have, but I'm happy to be season ticket holder again

Welcome back! While you're buying season tickets, we are looking to split our two tickets for this upcoming season (see my post in the "Gopher Ticket Exchange"). After 16 years, we would like to cut back to just half the games, yet still keep our seats. Details on the arrangement are in my post. Time is running out for us.....

Last edited:

Welcome back! While you're buying season tickets, we are looking to split our two tickets for this upcoming season (see my post in the "Gopher Ticket Exchange"). After 16 years, we would like to cut back to just half the games, yet still keep our seats. Details on the arrangement are in my post. Time is running out for us.....

The problem is I have no idea what games we'd want and in many cases would be last minute to comfortably organize with an (no offense) unknown party.

Top Bottom