Illini leading RB out

swingman

Reaction score
Illinois running back Kaden Feagin will miss his at least his second college football game in a row with a injury, Fighting Illini coach Bret Bielema said Thursday.

Feagin, the Illini leading rusher, won't suit up for the Saturday home game against Michigan. He also missed Illinois' game last week against Purdue.

Feagin is away from Champaign consulting "some outside voices" regarding an unspecified injury that Bielema called "unique" during his media availability Thursday. Bielema said the team should know more about Feagin's injury this weekend, but he will not play. There was no timeline given for his return to the field.

When asked to clarify if Feagin will miss the season, Bielema said: "We're still in this process. To think he's going to be back anytime soon is not real, but I don't want to comment until I know the facts. He literally hasn't had a decision about what is going to be done until we gather all the information."

Feagin leads Illinois with 306 yards and three touchdowns. Josh McCray had 124 total yards and three TDs on 19 touches last week for No. 21 Illinois (5-1, 2-1), which will play host to No. 22 Michigan (4-2, 2-1) in a ranked Big Ten Conference game scheduled for 2:30 p.m. Saturday at Memorial Stadium in Champaign.

https://offer.dudlle.com/blog/artic...9mP115DoJzTB8c6L6m2nCCywGEoyMy_waGqh4wVMNb8TA

Feagin is a load: 6’3” 250 lbs. Can’t be arm tackled! Replacement is Josh McCray: 6’ 1” 235 lbs. Pretty much the same deal.
Bert likes them big, I guess,

Last edited:

Top Bottom