If the Gophers beat Washington St in the Holiday Bowl, you will (fill in the blank)

El Amin Fan

Reaction score
If the Gophers beat Washington St in the Holiday Bowl, I will breath a sigh of relief, and expect Coyle to support Clayes after 9 win season and back to back bowl wins.

take back all the bad things I said about Mitch Leidner and only think them from now on.

Be surprised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Storm the Qualcomm Stadium field.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Email Coyle to extend Claeys.
If he pulls out a win, with our circumstances, he deserves it...

Happy to shut up a bunch of naysayers on this board that act like the football team should be disbanded.

Be slightly surprised though I think it will be a close game that has both teams in the 25-40 range of scoring

Be convinced in the quality of our coaching team.

Be very happy for the seniors on the team that worked hard and represented the program well.

. . . have to change my Depends. Just kidding. I'm not that old yet and I wouldn't be that surprised if we won.

Be very happy for the upperclassmen, who have increased the status of this program over their time here. They have (regardless of what happened in September) left this program better than what it was. If you can't see that you are blind.

These seniors (especially Leidner) have put in SO much time and energy into this program to make it better. It's a damn shame that some grown ass adults can't separate that aspect from the other stuff, even if you agree with the EOAA report.

Ski-U-Mah

Be extremely happy. We don't often get bowl victories. Hopefully a success builds on itself.

Celebrate with other fans that plan on watching it at BWW, possibly e-mail Coyle(?), switch focus to recruiting social,...

Get a six pack from my neighbor, a Wash. St. alum.

...wonder where that team was against the other ranked teams we played.

Have a BIG snifter of CB brandy and sleep happy.

I will be happy - and pleasantly surprised if the Gophers win. If the defensive backfield was at full strength, I think WSU would be a small favorite (3-5 pts). Without the suspended DB's, I think the 10-point spread is pretty accurate.

And - if the Gophers win - it will be interesting to see if some members of the media give the team any credit, or if they just continue to harp on the negatives.

If the Gophers beat Washington St in the Holiday Bowl, you will (fill in the blank)

...have mixed feelings.

...bow my head in gratitude and brace myself for the inevitable storm to yet follow.

Top Bottom