If Mitch can't go next week we could always have Max Williams run some Wildcat.

gopherdudepart2

Reaction score
Gophers won, why is everyone so crabby, they got better from last week to this.
As Gopher fans we all better hope that all Mitch has is a bruised knee, we need our starting quarterback. Some people say Mitch doesn't have the it factor, he does he is young, has not played his best football yet, and it is just letting the stuff between the ears pollute his mind a little to much right now, to many people feeding him to much stuff and criticism. Give the guy time he will improve. Once he slows it down a little bit and starts using his teammates more it will get better.
The Gophers offense runs the ball and there pretty damn good at it, they should not apologize for it, #27 Cobb has the vision and the ability to play on Sundays he is just starting to realize that.
I say Max could run some Wildcat because he played QB at Waconia and if you didn't notice he is pretty dang good with the football in his hands when
he gets the ball in it. Gophers need to get the dynamic play makers the ball in their hands and let them make plays. Hell I would even use Max off a reverse pitch from
# 4 Jones on a misdirection. Someone ran a sprint out flow the defense one direction and then the back ran the counter, Iowa runs it about as well as anyone, we should steal it and mix it in a little ourselves. I think it was a play that we could use down the road and execute well with enough practice. I have to think there are quite a few tools in the toolbox we have not even unleashed yet. Yes we will see more from the Gophers as the season progresses but if we can continue to work long drives and move the chains with #27 than why not ride that train?
Gophers dominated for the entire first half today and it was not even close. For some reason they went to the locker room and lost a bit of that edge. It happens
were not playing a bunch of Seniors and Juniors right now, but we have some very talented kids that will learn with time you need to keep that edge to step on
an opponents throat. MTSU quarterback made a lot of plays while being chased all over the field and under duress, he made some plays out of chicken Sh!t as they say.
All is not great, are our guys world beaters yet no, We have our issues but so does everyone else in this conference. The guy's go to work and game plan and practice hard
every week and there isn't anybody that these Gophers cannot hang with and even beat, what we learned to day is the guy's cannot relax and lose there edge and become
complacent with things coming too easy like the first half. Team had some cramping issues but they guy's minds must have wandered from tackling and playing as well as they could in the second half. I think next week TCU is in for a lot that the Gophers have not even shown yet. That and DC #27 is playing at home in Texas
as is quite a few of our guys so you know they are going to want to show up and play well in front of friends and family. It was a good win there is no such thing as a bad
win in football even if the style points are not what we always want. Go Gophers and beat TCU next week Ski-U-Mah. TCU is no slouch but the Gophers will be ready and
will play hard next week I have no doubt in my mind about that. Were playing a lot of young Sophmores and Freshman people they are a little light on experience with the exception of a few guys,
this team is improving it is just incremental right now, this team has a chance to be pretty good, they just have to manage the good and bad well.

Gophers won, why is everyone so crabby, they got better from last week to this.
As Gopher fans we all better hope that all Mitch has is a bruised knee, we need our starting quarterback. Some people say Mitch doesn't have the it factor, he does he is young, has not played his best football yet, and it is just letting the stuff between the ears pollute his mind a little to much right now, to many people feeding him to much stuff and criticism. Give the guy time he will improve. Once he slows it down a little bit and starts using his teammates more it will get better.
The Gophers offense runs the ball and there pretty damn good at it, they should not apologize for it, #27 Cobb has the vision and the ability to play on Sundays he is just starting to realize that.
I say Max could run some Wildcat because he played QB at Waconia and if you didn't notice he is pretty dang good with the football in his hands when
he gets the ball in it. Gophers need to get the dynamic play makers the ball in their hands and let them make plays. Hell I would even use Max off a reverse pitch from
# 4 Jones on a misdirection. Someone ran a sprint out flow the defense one direction and then the back ran the counter, Iowa runs it about as well as anyone, we should steal it and mix it in a little ourselves. I think it was a play that we could use down the road and execute well with enough practice. I have to think there are quite a few tools in the toolbox we have not even unleashed yet. Yes we will see more from the Gophers as the season progresses but if we can continue to work long drives and move the chains with #27 than why not ride that train?
Gophers dominated for the entire first half today and it was not even close. For some reason they went to the locker room and lost a bit of that edge. It happens
were not playing a bunch of Seniors and Juniors right now, but we have some very talented kids that will learn with time you need to keep that edge to step on
an opponents throat. MTSU quarterback made a lot of plays while being chased all over the field and under duress, he made some plays out of chicken Sh!t as they say.
All is not great, are our guys world beaters yet no, We have our issues but so does everyone else in this conference. The guy's go to work and game plan and practice hard
every week and there isn't anybody that these Gophers cannot hang with and even beat, what we learned to day is the guy's cannot relax and lose there edge and become
complacent with things coming too easy like the first half. Team had some cramping issues but they guy's minds must have wandered from tackling and playing as well as they could in the second half. I think next week TCU is in for a lot that the Gophers have not even shown yet. That and DC #27 is playing at home in Texas
as is quite a few of our guys so you know they are going to want to show up and play well in front of friends and family. It was a good win there is no such thing as a bad
win in football even if the style points are not what we always want. Go Gophers and beat TCU next week Ski-U-Mah. TCU is no slouch but the Gophers will be ready and
will play hard next week I have no doubt in my mind about that. Were playing a lot of young Sophmores and Freshman people they are a little light on experience with the exception of a few guys,
this team is improving it is just incremental right now, this team has a chance to be pretty good, they just have to manage the good and bad well.

please make your point in less sentences next time.

This is so awesome. It is about 12 different posts and subjects combined into one epic post. Post of the week muh boy.

Favorite part:
"I say Max could run some Wildcat because he played QB at Waconia"

Posted at 3:09 am. People, don't drink heavily and then post on GH. This can be a lesson for all of us.

gopherdudepart2: Don't listen to these few little pansy poster people who want you to become just the same cookie-cutter little people the way they are and tell you that you have to do things the way they want you to do things. Be your own man and stand your ground. The way you post is the way you post. Never let those little carbon-copy wanna be club members try to tell you how your post "should be..." Don't let those fools "should all over you..." There is not just one way to do things.

Be yourself. Stand your ground. And never let the little "club members" and bashers get you down!

Let the little control freaks take a long walk off a short pier. It is good to have some diversity of thought and style around this place.

Be your self! That is a very good thing.

Top Bottom