If messages boards were made into a video….

Can anyone imagine a Gopherhole Christmas party?
I have to admit I thought about this in the past. What would happen if for one evening, some bar, everyone gathers with their Gopherhole name badge on gathered for an evening of fellowship? I'm suspecting many wouldn't show up or be honest about their name.

I have to admit I thought about this in the past. What would happen if for one evening, some bar, everyone gathers with their Gopherhole name badge on gathered for an evening of fellowship? I'm suspecting many wouldn't show up or be honest about their name.
If you were able to get everyone together face to face people would for the most part be nice to each other and have cordial conversations.

I am sure there would be a few spats or whatever but even those that argue a ton on the board would get along if they were separated from the safety of their keyboard.

If you were able to get everyone together face to face people would for the most part be nice to each other and have cordial conversations.

I am sure there would be a few spats or whatever but even those that argue a ton on the board would get along if they were separated from the safety of their keyboard.
Would we have to invite the political/off-topic board mainstays?:oops:

Their invites would most likely be lost in the mail.....or at least that is what the deep state would want them to believe.....

Shit no! Of all places where people need to be civil to discuss what can be done to improve America, they are the worst.

kevin-the-office.gif

Top Bottom