If it is Fleck, has anyone checked...

U2Gopher

Reaction score
....to see if WMU has a QB commit we could possibly flip and if so how is said QB ranked?? I would check myself but this phone is a pain in the arse!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

....to see if WMU has a QB commit we could possibly flip and if so how is said QB ranked?? I would check myself but this phone is a pain in the arse!

Yes, they do. He also has a Louisville offer. http://247sports.com/Recruitment/Tanner-Morgan-84491/RecruitInterests

Honestly, he should try and flip as many recruits as he can. We need the bodies and his class is ranked #1 in the MAC. I'm sure there are a few big ten players in there.

Thanks!

Serious question: Are there any sort of gentlemen's rules in place for something like this?

Did Kill bring any recruits with him?

Mason?

Did Brew bring in Broncos TEs with him?

Serious question: Are there any sort of gentlemen's rules in place for something like this?

Mason?

I know Pitino brought 1 player and tried to bring another from FIU when coming here.

I think most coaches won't "actively" try to recruit them but will certainly take them if they call expressing interest in flipping.

No rules in recruiting. Teams are already trying to poach Claeys recruits.

Mason?

I'm pretty sure Brew's oldest was originally committed to Illinois before he got hired.

Yes, I recall Kill bringing over a few NIU recruits his first year at Minnesota. This is a common deal in coaching changes.

Like mentioned, coaches generally don't actively go after their old schools commit list. With that said if the kid himself opens up his recruitment, it's fair game.

More importantly, their starting QB Zach Terrell is a RS SR and can possibly be a graduate transfer to Minnesota.

Top Bottom