if i hear one more person complain about f-ing shuttle buses & cash registers!!

Reaction score
get over it people.

1.) getting into the stadium and out was a breeze.

2.) the concession lines moved smoothly and there was nothing more than the normal wait one should expect in a concession line during half-time/intermission of any college/pro sporting event.

3.) the lack of electronic p.o.s. registers is being completely blown out of proportion, mainly by people who just want to hear their own voice while complaining about something. there are other on-campus college football stadiums (camp randall i beleive is one) which do not use electronic cash registers (and who have more seating than we do) and they have gotten along just fine for many, many years. i am starting to agree that their likely cost, system set-up and up-keep isn't worth it for the main events at the stadium which are the football games.

4.) shuttle buses. give it a rest already! you know what people.....sometimes in life you are going to have to wait a little longer than you may like. suck it up and deal with it. moving several thousand people from one city to another (just about anywhere in the country) in a short amount of time is really not a realistic expectation nor should it be. some of you have set a very unrealistic timetable for any number of buses to accomplish such a task. you are there for a day of frolicking and football. chill out and have a couple beers already. if you feel the rather unnecessary need to be back to your car and on the road within 30 minutes of leaving a stadium with 50,000+ other people then maybe "spending the day" at a college football game anywhere (i have a good feeling it takes a long time to get "back on the road" in many other college football stadiums/cities) just really isn't for you.

some of you are really quite obnoxious with the incessant complaining.......let alone the fact that this was only the second game at the stadium and some of you expect absolute perfection down to the second. :rolleyes:

thank you U of M for all of the very quick changes you made after last week!!

I don't get it. There were cash registers in my section at today's game. Were they not throughout the stadium?

I am ridiculously tired of this as well.

Still no cash registers in the stands by me today, but the service was quick and efficient. I understand they staffed up a little more and I'm pretty sure the employees will only continue to get more efficient as they get used to the place. We'll all be fine.

I went back to the St Paul lots on the shuttle today again and it was better organized from the get-go. Aside from an old, retired-looking Mpls reserve police officer who made the snake line to get to the bus area all merge together (screwing the people at the curve in the snake line who were farthest at the time from the bus stop by putting more people in front of them), the whole thing went well. People need to get used to the idea of waiting 20 minutes or a little more to get back to the st paul lots. There was a guy in front of me just b**ching about waiting in line, I told him to put a sock in it and pony up the $1,000 for a spot right by the stadium.

On my way out of the stadium today, I turned to my friend and said, "I'm bummed the Gophers lost, but man, was that fun!" Let's just enjoy the games in our wonderful new digs, baby!

Top Bottom