If I am not mistaken, sounds like Saturday's Spring Game will be full-on game/scrimm

supadupafly

Reaction score
based on comments i have read elsewhere. we will be there either way, but does anyone know for sure? thanks

99% percent it's a full game.

Don't think they'll be tackling the QBs. Haven't done that yet this spring.

Some big deal spring games protect the QB, some don't. But will the Gophers do kick-offs and punts? That makes a difference, I didn't appreciate Brewster's "scrimmage" performances, which lasted scarcely an hour. Even Warmath used to do real games - and for some years against alumni pros.

If they make it with enough healthy bodies, it will be a full game.

Hopefully they will make it long enough to fill up the 2 hours Big Ten Network has allotted to showing it on Sunday night,

What time will the spring game be aired on the BTN Sunday evening, anyone ?
Thanks.

Can't wait. This'll be our first chance to see Brendan Beal in full-on action

Can't wait. This'll be our first chance to see Brendan Beal in full-on action

I am reasonably sure Brendan Beal will not be participating. He just had surgery like 6 months ago. Same with Marcus Jones. Although it sounds like Jones made a remarkably quick recovery, I would guess he is held out.

Beal is on the roster, will not play. Has not been cleared by meds. Has not suited up yet.

Per WCCO... rain during game tomorrow! Bring da rain gear.

Per WCCO... rain during game tomorrow! Bring da rain gear.

well, i will believe it when i see it. if there is one thing the supposed weathermen (more like weather-tainment and/or weather terrorists) in this town often fail at, it is correctly forecasting weather and the timing of said weather.

enough about what the weather may or may not be like. come prepared just in case, but come and support the guys either way. don't use a potential chance of some drizzle be a lame excuse for not showing up tomorrow. for all we know any drizzle miss the core metro area all together.

well, i will believe it when i see it. if there is one thing the supposed weathermen (more like weather-tainment and/or weather terrorists) in this town often fail at, it is correctly forecasting weather and the timing of said weather.

enough about what the weather may or may not be like. come prepared just in case, but come and support the guys either way. don't use a potential chance of some drizzle be a lame excuse for not showing up tomorrow. for all we know any drizzle miss the core metro area all together.

How do you really feel about the media in the TC. Probably a conspiracy, right?

I am predicting 50% chance of rain. Either it will or it won't.

I remember when Bud Kraling (Spell?) would look out the window and tell us whether it was raining or not. Now they have all this Doppler equipment that seems to be used more for explaining why they were wrong than actually predicting the weather correctly. You have to be a fool to plan your day around their forecasts. Supadupafly got it right with his bold statement. It time that we all open our windows and shout out that we are not going to take it anymore!

Looking at the radar, looks like 100% rain. I know they are not allowed during the season, but, any chance they let us use umbrellas assuming we're not blocking anyone's view?

Looking at the radar, looks like 100% rain. I know they are not allowed during the season, but, any chance they let us use umbrellas assuming we're not blocking anyone's view?

Like soldiers and cops, real football fans don't carry umbrellas.

Top Bottom