If God Was a Gopher fan

Iceland12

Reaction score
Would you rather have Bierman, Bear Bryant or Woody Hayes brought back in their prime to replace Brewster? Would you have him banish Title Nine or just eliminate Women's sports? Would you ask him to just dump all Non-Revenue sports from the Big Ten? Would you have him make Mason AD, President AND Head Coach at the U or just make Gordie Shaw Governor and be done with it?

Would you ask him to put a retractable Dome over BOTH campuses or just the Minneapolis one? Would you have him put in a light rail system with all lines ending at TCF or just the ones coming from your fellow Season Tickets holders?

Finally, would you ask him to solve the State deficit AND fund a $900,000,000 Vikings stadium or send them to Toronto?

That's a REAL God-like decision!:eek:

Go Vikings!

Would you rather have Bierman, Bear Bryant or Woody Hayes brought back in their prime to replace Brewster? Would you have him banish Title Nine or just eliminate Women's sports? Would you ask him to just dump all Non-Revenue sports from the Big Ten? Would you have him make Mason AD, President AND Head Coach at the U or just make Gordie Shaw Governor and be done with it?

Would you ask him to put a retractable Dome over BOTH campuses or just the Minneapolis one? Would you have him put in a light rail system with all lines ending at TCF or just the ones coming from your fellow Season Tickets holders?

Finally, would you ask him to solve the State deficit AND fund a $900,000,000 Vikings stadium or send them to Toronto?

That's a REAL God-like decision!:eek:

Go Vikings!

What? God isn't a Gopher fan?

I vote Woody Hayes, if for no other reason, if our defense failed to tackle someone, Woody would run out on the field and tackle the opposing player himself.

Satire 12th Man, satire. Did you miss the Mason and Gordie Shaw lines or were they to real for you too? :)

:Quote:
Originally Posted by STPGopher

I've watched the last 10 years of Badger/Hawkeye/ Gopher games.

No, he's NOT a Gopher fan. " - Speaking of satire, I think the joke was missed here.

I'll take Moses we need someone to open up holes for our RB's, and imagine how effective our blitz package would be.

:Quote:
Originally Posted by STPGopher

Speaking of satire, I think the joke was missed here.

Nope, just playing along STP. I've made it plainer. :)

I'll take Moses we need someone to open up holes for our RB's, and imagine how effective our blitz package would be.
Yeah, but Eskridge would still run east/west right into the wall of water.

God is a Gopher Fan

Crazy Old Testament God, anyway.

If God were a Gopher fan and he/she DEMANDED more form the players and coaches.........................well just think of the results.

Top Bottom