Idea for identifying TCF seating sections of GH users

grunkiejr

Mentor to 007
Reaction score
I like the idea of the thread discussing where everybody is sitting at the new stadium. However, at this point there are so many posts that I find it hard to scan the thread. Also, we are 4 months (to the day!!!) away from the opening of TCF Bank Stadium so I'm going to forget people's section by that time. I'm sure that I'm not alone on either of these concerns.

I decided to put input my section as my Custom User Title that appears below my name. I thought I would throw the idea out there for others to do the same.

If you would like to bow to peer pressure here is how you update your custom user title:

1. Click on "User CP" on the gold bar in the upper left of the screen

2. Click on the "Edit Details" link

3. In the "Custom User Title" box type "Section XXX" where XXX = your section, add your row # if you wish.

Great Idea. Looks like nobody wants to sit by your group grunkiejr. The seats to the right of you are still there.

Done. Picked today and process was so nice and easy. Northstar lot.

Great idea!

So far I see that I am within sunflower seed spitting distance of ButchNashGuy (same row seats immediately to my right), Billd Gopher (row 24), Darren the Greek and Bleed Gopher (row 21), Rouser (row 14), and Go4rob (row 8).

I am looking forward to meeting all of you and more!

Top Bottom