ick Rallis

Halsey Hall

Reaction score
Saw him in a scrimmage today. He played qb, tailback, safety and middle linebacker. There were 2 plays at middle linebacker where he really stood out. He made a hit that really excited the crowd. Then he showed his range and quickness by moving to his left and making another amazing hit. This kld plays with passion and a real knack for knocking people around (seems better than his brother at the same stage, although maybe not as tall).

I definitely thought this was a thread about elder Rallis's disease....

Beal Reported it first - Rallis's mystery disease is now confirmed to be ick

I definitely thought this was a thread about elder Rallis's disease....

That is exactly what I though too. It didn't sound good when I read it was ick. I now realize that his brother has it even worse than Mike.

maybe its another unknown Rallis brother we dont know about. seems like a good football player. would love to see the kid in Maroon n Gold. go get him coach Kill!

If it's Minnesota, it would be "Ish" Rallis...

Hey guys, very good humor. It's called a typo. Mia culpa. I thought you might be interested in the football part of the note about NICK Rallis. Guess not. You all wanted to jump on the error. OK

Hey guys, very good humor. It's called a typo. Mia culpa. I thought you might be interested in the football part of the note about NICK Rallis. Guess not. You all wanted to jump on the error. OK

OK, you're pulling our leg . . . right?!?!?!

Saw him in a scrimmage today. He played qb, tailback, safety and middle linebacker. There were 2 plays at middle linebacker where he really stood out. He made a hit that really excited the crowd. Then he showed his range and quickness by moving to his left and making another amazing hit. This kld plays with passion and a real knack for knocking people around (seems better than his brother at the same stage, although maybe not as tall).

If he's better than his brother at this same stage then we are getting a good one .... because Mike was a stud his senior year. He didn't have the hype but dominated in leading Edina to an unbeaten regular season.

Knowing Thad and Grant (Nick's uncles on his father's side) it's not outside the realm of possibilities that they would name a kid Ick.

If he gets a defensive TD, as fans should we accept the 15 yard penalty to watch him do the "Ishy Shuffle"?

If a typo is unintentionally funny, it's going to be jumped all over. It's a blooper. The mundane bloopers aren't terribly interesting, but there are some that are really good.

You're kidding, right? This is one of the fun parts about Gopherhole. Oh, yah, roll with it, baby!

Isn't it mea culpa?

Wrong

Isn't it mea culpa?

According to Halsey it is a typo. I just hope Halsey doesn't start a fire in the booth making all these typos (If any of you understand the reference you are as old as I am).

According to Halsey it is a typo. I just hope Halsey doesn't start a fire in the booth making all these typos (If any of you understand the reference you are as old as I am).

I thought I smelled cigars and onion sandwiches...

Top Bottom