I wonder if Bret Bielema has his 2 pt conversion chart at the ready?

JPIIGopher

Reaction score
Although there is a lot in me that loves seeing Nebraska having 70+ Hung on them. Just wish it wasn't Becky.

It's ready. Maybe they should kneel down the whole 4th quarter.

Lol nice game for u guys, have to wonder why they saved it all for this game? Seems like Oline is finally coming on strong.

Lol nice game for u guys, have to wonder why they saved it all for this game? Seems like Oline is finally coming on strong.

I think you pretty much hit it on the head. Hiring the OL coach we did in the offseason cost us quite a bit. Adjusting to the conservative style of the OC held us up in some games. This has been the most innovative he's been all season.

I think you pretty much hit it on the head. Hiring the OL coach we did in the offseason cost us quite a bit. Adjusting to the conservative style of the OC held us up in some games. This has been the most innovative he's been all season.

Maybe Canada isn't such a bad hire after all.

First and only 5 loss team in the Rose Bowl (should be 6, Utah St.). Unlikely to see this again.

Holy buckets. That was amazing. I think nebraskas record was inflated by a lot of luck and close wins while the opposite was true for uw. But this was not what I expected. :cry:

All that matters.

Yes and no. It's really embarrassing for the BIG 10 to have a 5 loss team representing them in the Rose Bowl. That's taking nothing away from the Badgers who played about as well as they could've and made the most of the opportunity.

Yes and no. It's really embarrassing for the BIG 10 to have a 5 loss team representing them in the Rose Bowl. That's taking nothing away from the Badgers who played about as well as they could've and made the most of the opportunity.

What's even more embarrassing to me is that the Badgers still have the 6th best winning percentage in the conference and are going to the Rose Bowl.

Baylor would beat Stanford. CBS predicts we get Baylor in Houston. Becky will lose to Stanford. That shows you how screwed up the Rose Bowl is this year.

It was great to see 70 put up against Nebraska. I will never forget 84-13. Nebraska is getting paid back for running up the score all of those Osborne years.

Go Gophers.

Top Bottom