I thing I greatly appreciate about Brewster

calminnfan

Reaction score
is how he has integrated the past glories of the UofM football as a way of encouraging and building up the confidence and potential of the present program. It really showed tonight.

Brew's honoring the past speaks well IMO.

i agree with you..

he does respect the game, the history of the U. I loved the locker room pictures above the lockers of past gopher greats!!

he has a great way of connecting to the past!!

I'd hate to see this guy go if the team went to hell this season and next season because he truly loves this team.......

Did anybody catch the feature on Sam Maresh on the BTN before the game? Very touching, that family really thinks the world of coach Brewster, they said he's almost become part of their family. They should be showing that segment to potential recruits (and their parents).

Did anybody catch the feature on Sam Maresh on the BTN before the game? Very touching, that family really thinks the world of coach Brewster, they said he's almost become part of their family. They should be showing that segment to potential recruits (and their parents).

YES I did!! Mr. Maresh was very giddy!!!

I saw it too....

YES I did!! Mr. Maresh was very giddy!!!

My question is, who in the hell was the guy who showed up in an Orange shirt? You could not miss him on T.V. I could not get over that.

Top Bottom