I support Brewster

What Up Guy

Reaction score
We haven't been consistently good for decades...we are finally getting the kind of talent we need to compete. Give the man time to fill out the roster with his guys. This is like turning around a tanker, not a speed boat. Patience.

Penn St and Ohio St...both are pretty good teams, who have a lot of talent. Lets face it, our offensive line is awful, Brew was left with nothing and good teams with quality front 7's just eat us alive.

Three winnable games in a row coming up, lets go after it.

I find a hard time blaming the coaching staff as well when the failings on the field are, for the most part, obviously derived from an inability to execute.

Watch Gray save Brewster's job.......

Weber makes Brewster look bad.......

I find a hard time blaming the coaching staff as well when the failings on the field are, for the most part, obviously derived from an inability to execute.

Yup, although it is completely frustrating to see our team get housed all game its hard not to blame someone , but the simple fact is we do not have the talent to compete with these teams. As stated earlier, the biggest indicator I see is if we are getting dominated on the lines. If we can't compete in the trenches, we are fighting an uphill battle. This has been a problem waaaaayy before Brewster showed up. The people he's recruiting for the O Line should begin to address this issue next year.

I wonder how the first half would have gone if our receivers would have caught the easy (relatively speaking) ones? I'm not saying we would have won in the end but there were quite a decent number of passes dropped by our receivers that shouldn't have been. I want to win as much as the next guy but to say the sky is falling because we lost big to Ohio State and Penn State is a bit much considering where everyone expected the program to be this year.

Side note, Brewster has brought in some very good talent. Gray showed a lot of potential in this game, he has undeniable skills.

Top Bottom