I remember when

wdgold

Reaction score
We beat Ohio St. in Columbus in 2000 for the first time since 1949. At that point we were 3-1 in the big ten, and I thought at the time we were headed for the Roses but we still had 4 games left. Anyone who has followed this program knows what happened after that, we lost 3 out of the last 4 games. I have been following this football team since the 70s and have been a season ticket holder since TCF opened. I was at the game yesterday and couldn't believe what I was seeing in front of me and I was speechless when the final whistle blew. I hope by the end of the season we can look back at this game as a defining moment when this program finally turned the corner. CONGRATULATIONS to coach Kill and his staff!!

GO GOPHERS!!

I remember that time too.

If I recall correctly Reusse's article focused on how we lost to the Ohio Bobcats but beat the Buckeyes. Actually one of his best Gopher pieces ever.

Huge fanbase letdown from the losses that followed...even more exacerbated by our then Coach's flirtation with getting the tOSU head coach's job.

November has not historically been kind to Minnesota. Big mental test coming up for Indiana.

Saturday can't come fast enough.

Go Gophers! In Kill We Trust!

Top Bottom