I predict Adam Weber will have a monster year

Reaction score
Adam Weber looked great his freshman year. In fact, he was predicted to be a mid round NFL pick at that point. Because of adjusting to new offensive coordinators, injuries and an inexperienced offensive line and no running game, Adam digressed the past two years. But I see Adam much more comfortable this year and with Gophers having a running game, I see Adam playing poised like he did as a freshman. In fact, I think Adam will have his best year and might even play himself back into the NFL draft. Gophers looked great in their first game and we could be the surprise team in the Big Ten.

Go Adam! Go Gophers!

Oh Adam. You don't have to do this. Not all of us have given up on you.

Adam Weber looked great his freshman year. In fact, he was predicted to be a mid round NFL pick at that point. Because of adjusting to new offensive coordinators, injuries and an inexperienced offensive line and no running game, Adam digressed the past two years. But I see Adam much more comfortable this year and with Gophers having a running game, I see Adam playing poised like he did as a freshman. In fact, I think Adam will have his best year and might even play himself back into the NFL draft. Gophers looked great in their first game and we could be the surprise team in the Big Ten.

Go Adam! Go Gophers!

I concave.

Wrong word but maybe more accurate than the one intended.

But Adam dont forget

I think you had 19 interceptions your freshman year.

Top Bottom