I need some good news!

Gopher4life15

SKI-U-MAH!
Reaction score
Well, I need some good news folks. The Basketball team just got done by Michigan St. and the football team got done by everybody last couple months. I need a pick me up, I need a shot of positivity, I need a commitment or two. I need a sign that all the positivity that Brew is spreading is for real. I feel like some of the momentum this program had going has slowed down. What will get the momentum train rolling down hill again?

and as always GO GOPHERS!

I believe in BREW!

MarQueis is now eligible and should play in the next football game!!

Sam Maresh is ready to go.

Spencer Reeves is ready also.

Wills will be your starting 350 pound right tackle in our next game, Carufel will be starting somewhere on your line also!

Memo To Coach Davis

Try Triplett at Fullback, and Hoese at the Tailback.
Develope an I option attack, nobody does that anymore. So it will be unique.

Carufel and Willis will be in the lineup for the Spring Game.

Outdoor football, sold out games, the strongest back to back recruiting classes in how many years???

OK I do believe that we are getting better and next year's team will be better and deeper and older then this year's team. My concern is that because the schedule is tougher next year and there is a chance our record next year could be worse then it was this year, are people going to give up on brew and his plan?

OK I do believe that we are getting better and next year's team will be better and deeper and older then this year's team. My concern is that because the schedule is tougher next year and there is a chance our record next year could be worse then it was this year, are people going to give up on brew and his plan?

Knowing our fairweather fans...most likely! I'm pretty confident we will have a season like Mich St did last year where the games we lose will be close and you will see a much more athletic team and the year after look at Mich St this year.

3000 Becky fans at TCF Bank Stadium instead of 30000. I can't wait(although I spose a few
more will sneak in. We finally get an actual home game when she comes to town.

Gopher4life15,

Here's some good news for you. I've decided not to sue you for trying to steal my moniker.

Gopher4Life

If Michael Carter does commit to the Gophers, I think that would qualify as good news!!:);)

Based on the interview that Rivals just posted, I would surprised if Carter isn't a Gopher at this time tomorrow.

I agree... Carter will commit, and Dunbar is all but gone.

Can't ask for much better than that.

Carter . . Dead . . .Bryce . . . .Dead! I need some good news!

P.S. Gopher4Life Sorry about the stealing of moniker, is there a way to chage it or do I need to get a whole new account?

Top Bottom