I hope we bench Troy Stoudermire for the rest of the game

BleedGopher

Reaction score
That was downright embarrassing. I don't care what the disagreement was about. He should be done for the day.

Go Gophers!!

I am somewhat agreeing with you. Anyone hear what happened to the gopher volleyball team the other day? Benched there best player for one game and she quit the team. Ridiculous.

Bleed,

I will be stunned if he is done. Brew hasn't done anything for guys who act like fools during games (i.e. personal fouls, talking noise, etc). Why would he start now.

The Brew era does not equal discipline.

Just look at those two plays. False start on 3rd and 5. Failure to convert. And then a 15 yard penalty on the punt.

Bench him is my vote. Bryant Allen, this is your chance.

Not very good vibes from the broadcast booth today.

K.W's gun shot wound, arrest. Gray's ACT score in question. Now Stoudamire. What can they find in the second quarter?

All true I guess.

Thanks guys.

So Decker is injured & you want to bench Stoudamire in what could possibly be the "signature" game of Brewster's career so far?

Naw...don't think so.......

That was downright embarrassing. I don't care what the disagreement was about. He should be done for the day.

Go Gophers!!

Disagree 100% Troy is a play maker and while I dont like how he got in a coaches face he is passionate and trying to help us win. Keep him in and let him make a play to redeem himself.

Bench him is my vote. Bryant Allen, this is your chance.

Not very good vibes from the broadcast booth today.

Bryant's gun shot wound, arrest. Gray's ACT score in question. Now Stoudamire. What can they find in the second quarter?

All true I guess.

Thanks guys.

Let's get the facts straight....It was Whaley that had the gunshot wound !!

I say bench the entire team and the coaching staff.. I have been trying to stay on the bandwagon but I think I am finally going to jump off. I don't care of well this staff can recruit there is no control or discipline. Let's go out and get a coach that can keep a staff and bring in good kids or at least keep them under control.

man, are there some holier than thou types on this board!

it was a heat of the moment reaction. stoudermire - rightfully so - thought he got jobbed on the kick/catch interference call. if there is anyone who can get a little hot under the collar (based on his exceptional play so far this year) it is stoudermire. get over yourselves.

some of "the sky is falling types" on this board really need to just shut the hell up or find a new saturday afternoon hobby. :rolleyes:

it was a heat of the moment reaction. stoudermire - rightfully so - thought he got jobbed on the kick/catch interference call. if there is anyone who can get a little hot under the collar (based on his exceptional play so far this year) it is stoudermire. get over yourselves.

some of "the sky is falling types" on this board really need to just shut the hell up or find a new saturday afternoon hobby. :rolleyes:

bronko, I am not "hollier than thou" nor am I a "sky is falling type"...I am just a die-hard fan with an opinion...as are you. I don't think you need to "shut the hell up" or "find a new Saturday afternoon hobby" just because we disagree. What gives?

Go Gophers!!

You don't bench Staudamire, he's the best weapon you have had this year. That coach was getting on him for a call that was questionable at best anyways. Staudamire is always hustling down the field trying to make plays on punt coverage, hard to get mad at him for that. It's not the 60's anymore people, players are allowed to show some emotion. That coach needs to read the situation better and back his player.

You would consider this a "signature win?" This is not the OSU of old...beating these clowns today would be akin to last year's "huge" win over Illinois.

since we have only beat OSU 2 times since 1970--i would call a win in ohio stadium to be a signature one--don't care how down they are

That happens more than people think and you have no flipping clue what the coach said. I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility that the coach acted like a complete D-bag when Stoudermire came off the field.

I'm not big on players disrespecting coaches, but at least this shows some fire. He cares. With Weber injured and hopefully Gray playing more, I think the TD drive shows that Gray will look to #11 a lot.

Top Bottom