I Have Only One Question For You!

Yah-E

Bulieve
Reaction score
If we beat Wisconsin next week, then would you consider this season a success and a winning season?!

My answer is YES!!! I want to see our AXE back!

BTW, when was the last time we had two trophies in Minneapolis? I went to the U back in 1994 and I can't remember if we had two trophies at once since then.

It'll be a tough task next week, but after seeing how we played MSU today, I BELIEVE!

IF the team that played against Iowa and MSU shows up next week...then the TCF Factor may be what "Swings the Axe" the Gophers' way.

The 12th Man will be critical next game.

Section 212 will be ready.

Go Gophers! In Kill We Trust! Beat Bucky!

Yes, Amen and Absolutely! I'd rather have the directional indicators pointing up than play in the Meineke Car-X Bowl any day!

If we win next week it would have to considered a successful season. We have not been a good team in a few years, nearly everyone thought we would be in total rebuilding mode (accurate prediction), and beat two of our biggest rivals after our program has embarrassed multiple times this year with the NDSU game, NMSU game, Michigan, and Purdue games. Keep in mind 14 days ago, Wisconsin had legit National Championship dreams.

Top Bottom