I have no idea what the answer the answer to this question is -

Rog

Reaction score
A year from today, what we will be the dominant theme being written about our football team on the Gopher Hole?

Glen Mason? Mitch Leidner? Adam Weber? Spirals?

Previewing the upcoming playoff game vs Alabama!

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Wondering how the Gopher basketball team will fare in the B1G season.

Strib article:

Catching Up with Tracy Claeys: “I’ve spent so much time giving depositions”, said Claeys, “that I wouldn’t have had time to coach even if I’d been retained.”

Rutgers' offense is now being called RUTM having lead the conference at 46.5 points per game.

How come there were only 25 to 30 thousand Gopher fans at our home games. Or, how lucky we were to get PJ Fleck. Obviously it will most likely be the former.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly? It will be about the post-Wisconsin game firing of Tracy Claeys. Coyle and Kaler need to keep him to protect themselves but will look for any "performance" reason they can find to get rid of him.

What sport will be cut to handle the lawsuit settlement with the 10 players. Like all government agencies, they will probably look to fire the 'police and firemen' whenever they force a budget shortfall so I suspect Men's BB and Hockey will get the brunt of it to spark maximum outrage.

Pelini's current Gopher recruiting class has a national ranking of #26.New AD Glen Mason says they have met there goal in donations for athletic village. Mason is very happy that even with all the players that transfered out they were still able to get 7 wins and get a bowl bid at the Foster Farms Bowl in Santa Clara.

We will be talking how Head Coach ______ should be fired and how Glen Mason never should have been.

It might just be that nobody cares anymore, do I want to waste my money and energy on something that is no longer enjoyable, I am sure there are many die hard fans that feel this way much less the average fan.

Giving thanks we didn't hire PJF

How do we win any trophy games, because they no longer are rivalry games.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

How come there were only 25 to 30 thousand Gopher fans at our home games. Or, how lucky we were to get PJ Fleck. Obviously it will most likely be the former.

+0.5

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

How do we win any trophy games, because they no longer are rivalry games.

I don't even know what this is supposed to mean. We are 5-8 against Penn St. We are 7-11 against Iowa since 1998 despite them being far better than us over that time frame. What else were you trying to communicate with your snarky comment?

It might just be that nobody cares anymore, do I want to waste my money and energy on something that is no longer enjoyable, I am sure there are many die hard fans that feel this way much less the average fan.

Bingo

Wondering why Don Lucia is getting yet another extension. The Football Program will be dissolved by this time next year.

I don't even know what this is supposed to mean. We are 5-8 against Penn St. We are 7-11 against Iowa since 1998 despite them being far better than us over that time frame. What else were you trying to communicate with your snarky comment?

He missed you and wants to return to normalcy.

We suck at rivalries, er, trophy games. The Little Brown Jug, Floyd of Rosedale, Paul Bunyan's Axe. None of those historic, nay iconic trophies has had an extended stay in our trophy over the last thirty-five years. When is that going to change?

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom