I guess I am not surprised

husker70

Reaction score
The Big 10 Network, is weighted to The OSU. Greatest games, how many times do you want to see the 1969 Michigan Game? The Quad, and even the spring game recap, my word Ohio State was on ESPN and yet we get another 10 minutes to start that program. The Baseball season, yeah I thought they feature The Golden Gophers. Nope The OSU vs. Illinois. And on it goes. Where are the studios for this, Chicago or Columbus?

I took a comment from Bill Flemming who did the Michigan v OSU game with a grain of salt, as he said this was the greatest upset in college football. It was 1969. I stopped and thought what was the biggest upset I remember. Well I would start with the 1966 Rose Bowl that feature Michigan State with Bubba Smith, Clint Jones, and Duffy vs. UCLA. Final UCLA 14 Michigan State 12. Going back a little further what were Notre Dame's chances against Oklhoma. The Sooners on a 47 game win streak, under Bud Wilkinson were home and favored by 18. That was the Upset Bill, Notre Dame 7 Oklahoma 0.

Top Bottom