I gotta take a stand

Reaction score
I know there are going to be people that argue, but here it is.

Please put an end to the game of Tippy Cup!!!

I'm not against drinking. I'm not against drinking games. But this abomination from Iowa must not be allowed to spread into our state. No man over the age of 19 should have any desire to play this 'DANDY' of a game anyway.

Let's all do our part and end this plague right now. Regain some self-esteem and some machismo and don't soil our new stadium/tailgate tradition. Thank you.

Ummm, tippy cup was around long before those dumb Iowegians even showed up on the scene. It will be around long after Iowa no longer exists.

In the interim, enjoy it!

I'm not against drinking. I'm not against drinking games. But this abomination from Iowa must not be allowed to spread into our state. No man over the age of 19 should have any desire to play this 'DANDY' of a game anyway.

Let's all do our part and end this plague right now. Regain some self-esteem and some machismo and don't soil our new stadium/tailgate tradition. Thank you.

What? FYI it is not allowed on University lots and I have no idea why you think it came from Iowa.

BTW. Love this game.

Seems like as good a first post as any. I'm with you it's pretty lame. I'm just tryna drink my beer, I'm no longer 5, I don't play with my food or my drink...That said while there are still frat parties with guys "just tryna chillax" and have some fun with the bro's and their slutty cohorts, the game will stay.

Oh geez relax,
It's a game, used to pass the time, and have fun with freinds. You don't like it, don't play it.
I really doubt it was invented in Iowa(which would be a better reason to not play it), actually if I were a betting man I'd gues it's a sconnie thing, anyway relax it's not going to hurt anyone, drink your beer slowly and let others drink their beer fast.

Top Bottom