I got my USC tickets!!!!

Tully55

Reaction score
I just wanted to confirm with every one that my wife and I just got our tickets to the USC game and we are all amped up to see Jerry Kill in his first official game as the Gopher head coach!!!! We will be waving to all of you from our seats in section 13. You will be able to recognize me as I will be wearing my Minn hockey jersey with the big M in front and I will be holding a big glass of beer in my hand. Go Gophers!!!! :)

Where did you buy tickets from? Is Section 13 where Gopher fans will be sitting?

Go Gophers!!

We got our tickets through the USC ticket office. I have no idea where the Gopher section will be, but we didn't want to risk taking a chance on visitor tickets and end up sitting somewhere next to the I-5 in Anaheim with field glasses. The weird part of going through the USC ticket office is that we had to buy 4 tickets through some kind of a family pack situation, but I guess we get free Trojan dogs or something.

We got our tickets through the USC ticket office. I have no idea where the Gopher section will be, but we didn't want to risk taking a chance on visitor tickets and end up sitting somewhere next to the I-5 in Anaheim with field glasses. The weird part of going through the USC ticket office is that we had to buy 4 tickets through some kind of a family pack situation, but I guess we get free Trojan dogs or something.

Haha...good job, where at in section 13? If you have tickets where I think you do....you will be seated by the die-hard Trojan fans.

http://ev10.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncom...ntext=&pc=&caller=&appCode=&groupCode=FB&cgc=

Do you recommend going through USC's ticket office? I need two tickets for the game.

I just wanted to confirm with every one that my wife and I just got our tickets to the USC game and we are all amped up to see Jerry Kill in his first official game as the Gopher head coach!!!! We will be waving to all of you from our seats in section 13. You will be able to recognize me as I will be wearing my Minn hockey jersey with the big M in front and I will be holding a big glass of beer in my hand. Go Gophers!!!! :)

You $uck.-LOL Seriously, Congrats!

Do you recommend going through USC's ticket office? I need two tickets for the game.

Yes, I believe you have to buy four though..but, you should be able to find another two Gopher fans to go in with to buy the four.

I'm going to post a photo taken in section 13 of the game...of course, it is zoomed somewhat, but not that much. Don't know any other way but to change my avatar..

Don't worry about availability. USC averaged 79,000, which included 89,000 for Oregon, 83,000 for Washington, and 81,000 for Virginia. They had 68,000 for ASU. It's Labor Day weekend. There may be 70,000 at the game. I'd rather sit with the Minnesota fans anyway--which is what we will be doing.

Tully55....

Are you flying out? If so, what did you have to pay?. Congrats my good man.

Don't worry about availability. USC averaged 79,000, which included 89,000 for Oregon, 83,000 for Washington, and 81,000 for Virginia. They had 68,000 for ASU. It's Labor Day weekend. There may be 70,000 at the game. I'd rather sit with the Minnesota fans anyway--which is what we will be doing.

Take an oxygen mask....and binoculars. :D You'll be looking down from the heavens at rows of empty seats, and the little red ants running around on the field.

When you buy tickets from USC, the U of M gets no credit for traveling fans which comes into play when bowl selection time comes. Buy your tickets from our ticket office....no I am not saying we are going to a bowl game.

We live in Las Vegas so we will be driving. But we do already have plans to fly to Minneapolis for the first game of the 2013 season, UNLV at Minn. I'll be proudly wearing the Maroon and Gold while my wife dons herself in UNLV's colors. She has lived in Las Vegas since 1969 and loves her Rebels, while I graduated from the U in 1978.

I guess we get free Trojan dogs or something.

Trojan dogs? Nah....too easy.

When you buy tickets from USC, the U of M gets no credit for traveling fans which comes into play when bowl selection time comes. Buy your tickets from our ticket office....no I am not saying we are going to a bowl game.

While true, we have so many more obstacles to clear when it comes to getting the benefit of the doubt in regards to bowl selections that I wouldn't worry about our official traveling number to USC this year. Let's get people in the stadium, regardless how they get there.

Well that settles that. I will order tickets from the U AD when they make them available.

The problem with getting tickets through the U is that you have to be a season ticket holder to get away game tickets. I'm thinking my friends and I will be doing that "family pack" thing. None of us are season ticket holders (we live in Wisconsin, Colorado, and L.A.) so USC is the best route for us.

The problem with getting tickets through the U is that you have to be a season ticket holder to get away game tickets. I'm thinking my friends and I will be doing that "family pack" thing. None of us are season ticket holders (we live in Wisconsin, Colorado, and L.A.) so USC is the best route for us.

This isn't 100% true. My friends and I have gotten away game tickets from the ticket office before. We're in the band so none of us even own student tickets. We got ours for games with fairly low demand for tickets like OSU and Penn State. It might have just been one person in the office willing to make an exception, and I assume demand for the game in LA is going to be pretty decent, but I just wanted to let people know that they shouldn't be afraid of asking for away game tickets.

Season ticket holders just get the first chance to buy (at least I'm pretty sure about that).

This isn't 100% true. My friends and I have gotten away game tickets from the ticket office before. We're in the band so none of us even own student tickets. We got ours for games with fairly low demand for tickets like OSU and Penn State. It might have just been one person in the office willing to make an exception, and I assume demand for the game in LA is going to be pretty decent, but I just wanted to let people know that they shouldn't be afraid of asking for away game tickets.

Season ticket holders just get the first chance to buy (at least I'm pretty sure about that).

Hmmmmmm, they sure know how to make it clear non season ticket holders can get away game tickets. :rolleyes:

https://www.mygophersports.com/Onli...ticle_id=965DABC0-F8CF-44FD-94C8-009A45A1E99E

Capture-2.png

Again, I am getting tickets through USC because I HAVE to.

I think we can all agree that nothing is certain with the ticket office.

Although we already have purchased our tickets as mentioned above as part of a family package through the USC ticket office(hot dogs and drinks included), I recently read that individual tickets purchased through the USC ticket office will go on sale on May 16th. No other details furnished.

Congrats for those that have their tickets already! I hope to have mine soon!!!

FYI---Individual tickets through the USC on line ticket office went on sale today. Section 13 row 60+ $60/seat. These seats are in the same section(but higher up rows) as when we purchased our tickets as part of a family plan a couple weeks ago(we get free hot dogs and drinks however :) ).
See you all there!!!!
GO GOPHERS!!!!!

Top Bottom