I find it interesting all the conjecture on...

Reaction score
Kevin Whaley. especially those from "Blarneys and Gopher Lady". Coach Brew is very good at answering his e-mails and what was posted in the Strib this morning and the Press yesterday was
indeed "turf toe" as Brew had indicated in his e-mail response to me. Don't know about Blarney's source, but one wonders if Gopher Lady got hoodwinked by one of her Badger friends?:rolleyes:

I'm sure it has happend but I personally have never seen a Ruppert post that didn't involve Wisconsin. I was just about to fall off my chair and then the world was put back on its axis with those very last two words.

Many a time.

I just find it ironic that both parties who posted the Whaley info on suspension have Wisconsin ties/sources. I'm not saying. I'm just saying....especially with the Badger game on the 3rd.

Sources

1st person sources on the Whaley incident at bar. Guess which one. Turf toe? More like anger managment classes.

...and so it is written. Someone that goes by the handle of "blarneys" has FINALLY cleared up the whole issue. Again, not saying these people might not be correct....but I have ZERO reason to believe them. Is there a police record? Arrest? NCAA suspend him yet? These are all things we will hear in the REAL press if this is an issue to actually care about.

Top Bottom