"I feel very threatened by the police. I felt very threatened by the officer today."

dingo

Reaction score
"I feel very threatened by the police. I felt very threatened by the officer today."

I feel very threatened by the police. I felt very threatened by the officer today at the court room."

Does anyone else find this quote by Royce to be a bit strange? I can see him being upset at UMPD but to feel threatened? What did the officer in court today say?

Could him saying he is leaving just be a heated reactionary response to what this officer said today?

I think he is extremely frustrated with the way the laptop thing was handled and this is just his way to voice his displeasure. Maybe there's more to it, but that would be my guess.

I feel very threatened by the police. I felt very threatened by the officer today at the court room."

Does anyone else find this quote by Royce to be a bit strange? I can see him being upset at UMPD but to feel threatened? What did the officer in court today say?

Could him saying he is leaving just be a heated reactionary response to what this officer said today?
Did Royce not also say he felt "threatened" by the MOA guard he pushed to the ground (twice)? You know, the guard that Royce was 9-10 inches taller and 40-60 pounds heavier than.

the UMPD more than likely didn't say a thing. this was an arraignment hearing. if an agreement with the prosecutor couldn't be reached then white enters his not guilty plea and the case is set for a pre-trial. not even sure why the UMPD was even there if in fact they where. the only time the UMPD would even speak in court would be if called as a witness at a trial.

Top Bottom