I feel sorry for anyone watching the game on TV Saturday

gopherguy05

Section 246 Row 4
Reaction score
Purdue @ Minnesota (ESPN2, Noon)- Pam Ward, Ray Bentley

Ouch.....not good.

Unfortunately for me, its probably the best versus other options: Gold Zone internet radio or delayed BT highlights. In fact, I will probably end up DVRing the ESPN2-feed since I have conflicting commitments.

Well i had to watch the Syracuse game on mute, guess i can do that again.

this is a time where i actually wish the game was on BTN instead...

since greg paulus won't be playing in this game maybe they will actually know some of the names on the gophers squad this time! :rolleyes:

Damn. Bronko beat me to it.

I was wondering if they would spend the entire Gopher/Purdue game talking about Greg Paulus and breaking down how Paulus would do against the Purdue defense.

How can Pam still have a job? Not to hope that anyone goes to unemployment, but how can the world wide leader lean on her as their weekly pbp voice on the deuce. Sad.:confused:

Pam is a complete and total gentleman.

How can Pam still have a job? Not to hope that anyone goes to unemployment, but how can the world wide leader lean on her as their weekly pbp voice on the deuce. Sad.:confused:

The answer to that question is quite obvious. It's the same reason Sid and C.J. are still employed by the Strib.

I'm with Khaliq, here. I don't mind Pam Ward. He's a pretty decent guy. Bentley is as worthless as Trevor Matich or Ed Cunningham, but that Ward dude does a good job.

You guys are mean about Pam. You shouldn't be picking on him because he looks a little feminine. This is 2009.

he should be hosting a cooking show, right? or how to do laundry show?

Looks like I'll be listening to the radio feed while watching the HD feed on TV. I would rather listen to the Wisconsin fight song over and over than Pam Ward play by play.

Top Bottom