I don't think we lose a home game this year....

Wisconsin and Maryland will be tricky...Mason and Murphy must play better.

Murphy needs to retire the spin-dribble-into-three players move that has become his trademark. Very frustrated with his careless play. Shooting less than 40% in league as a starting PF. Needs to play within his skill set.

Wisconsin a huge game. Indiana could find themselves at any time - they have massive underutilized talent on that team! Michigan & Nebraska, very capable of beating us if we have an off night. Wisconsin matches up very well against us, they are talented in every position - defense and offense. They also have as much or more experience in the five positions than we do. We can play a near perfect game against WI but just a couple silly mistakes at the end of the game will lose that type of game. We have not yet graduated to being a team that doesn't make the 5-10 complete bonehead mistakes every game. By the way gopher fans, this game isn't sold out yet! What are you waiting for?

I'll say no to running the table at home. Difficult task considering who the teams are. Too many variables.

If finish 7-2 at home, I'd take that in a heartbeat, considering Badgers are 1 of the 7 home games remaining. (and yes, I think the Gophers can beat the Badgers)

I like the enthusiasm from the OP. I also am enthusiastic from a long time fan's support, however, I am tempered by the fact that the B10 is such a meat grinder.
Nothing is a given this year, but the Gophs sure are becoming a force other teams can't overlook.

Just saw that Penn State beat Michigan State at home. That's something we did not do. Penn St. also beat St. Johns at St. Johns back in December. Penn St. doesn't win those games unless they have players! So it doesn't look like a Penn St. win at home is a given if we just "show up".

Just saw that Penn State beat Michigan State at home. That's something we did not do. Penn St. also beat St. Johns at St. Johns back in December. Penn St. doesn't win those games unless they have players! So it doesn't look like a Penn St. win at home is a given if we just "show up".

Penn State-Michigan State game was played at a sold-out Palestra in Philadelphia. Oddly, that probably felt much more like a home game for the Nitts than the games they play at the Bryce Jordan Center, the least intimidating home venue in the B!G.

Top Bottom