I demand a hanging chad re-vote

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
Rick,

Can I change my preseason prediction for the Gophers? The events of the last couple days might knock off a couple wins on my preseason prediction.;)

Just kidding Rick, I'll stay the course with what I have.

SS...I'd hang Chad too, but he is too good of a friend of mine. Man the torpedoes, full steam ahead.

Rick,

Can I change my preseason prediction for the Gophers? The events of the last couple days might knock off a couple wins on my preseason prediction.;)

Just kidding Rick, I'll stay the course with what I have.

I might start two divisions, though, for predictions before and after the Crime Blotter Report.

The guy I feel sorry for in this whole debacle is Tubby. Talk about having to have a Plan B, then a Plan B-2 and possibly B-3. He went out a bit on a limb with White and there doesn't seem to be much reciprocity. I have to admit I also feel a bit of sadness for Frank White who I suspect is seeing a lot of dreams in disarray.

I might start two divisions, though, for predictions before and after the Crime Blotter Report.

The guy I feel sorry for in this whole debacle is Tubby. Talk about having to have a Plan B, then a Plan B-2 and possibly B-3. He went out a bit on a limb with White and there doesn't seem to be much reciprocity. I have to admit I also feel a bit of sadness for Frank White who I suspect is seeing a lot of dreams in disarray.

LOL :)

Top Bottom