I am so hurt

Doc1001

Reaction score
I didnt receive a personal e mail thank you for attending practice from Coach Kill as others have. I am trying to cope with all of this.

Quit "lophing" and maybe you'll gain his praise.

I didnt receive a personal e mail thank you for attending practice from Coach Kill as others have. I am trying to cope with all of this.

Did they ask for you home address? Because in Miller's blog it sounded like he hand writes the thank you notes.

Doc, take two shots of Makers Mark twice a day. And let me know if the pain eases.

Thanks Husker

It has helped some but I am seeking therapy.

Did they ask for you home address? Because in Miller's blog it sounded like he hand writes the thank you notes.

It is a card in the mail. I attended last Saturdays practive and recieved the card in the mail on Thursday. You had to fill out some info before practice and then were given a name tag. If you skipped the line, you wont be getting anything in the mail. I thouhgt it was a great touch. I enjoyed the practice.

But Art Vandelay said

and who can doubt Art---that an intern sends e mails which take about four seconds to do. Art is Wrong???? Who can i trust if not Art.

and who can doubt Art---that an intern sends e mails which take about four seconds to do. Art is Wrong???? Who can i trust if not Art.

Ha. This post gave me the 'rolling chuckles'. Didn't laugh out loud at first.. started to chuckle to myself.. then with my mouth closed.. eventually it became a full on giggle.

Great post, Doc!

I went to the first practice, and got my thank you card on Thursday.

esterday-Yay as-way pril-Aay ools-Fay ay-Day .....

I GOT IT

I would like to thanks so many of you for your support during these tough times. But I got the autographed letter of thanks from Coach Kill. I thought it would be odd if I didnt get any recognition as the coaches kept coming over to me during practice to see if they were doing things right and to see if I had any tips on doing things better. So there Art.

How GREAT thou art!

Go Gophers!

Back to the dosage, you will need to use a step down program. Star with 2 shots at night, and one mid day for two days. Then you can go to one twice daily. It will help you enjoy the response from the Coach.

Top Bottom