I’ve never been more optimistic

sandiegoman

Reaction score
We will beat Iowa in three weeks.

Sucks to lose a winnable game through errors and questionable offensive decisions, but you can improve more from a game like this than you can by beating up on Directional Michigan.

Typically we play cream puffs and then the first B10 game is garbage. I’ll take last night’s loss if it means they can make adjustments prior to conference schedule.

Sucks to lose a winnable game through errors and questionable offensive decisions, but you can improve more from a game like this than you can by beating up on Directional Michigan.

Typically we play cream puffs and then the first B10 game is garbage. I’ll take last night’s loss if it means they can make adjustments prior to conference schedule.
Did you watch last season?

I was more confident they would beat Iowa when they were 9-0 and serious football people on ESPN were talking about how they were getting robbed for being below Alabama in the CFP

but I agree there's still hope. there's always hope for teams that can play defense

I was more confident they would beat Iowa when they were 9-0 and serious football people on ESPN were talking about how they were getting robbed for being below Alabama in the CFP

but I agree there's still hope. there's always hope for teams that
Did you watch last season?
I saw so much more last night in the team than I did last year at UNC. We also beat Iowa at Kinnick last year! 😉

Odd, in that watching it live last night, I became increasingly pessimistic and concerned. The only thing that keeps me from the edge, is that it was game 1 with a new QB and . . . we can’t play that disjointedly and with such poor execution in all three phases going forward - can we?

Odd, in that watching it live last night, I became increasingly pessimistic and concerned. The only thing that keeps me from the edge, is that it was game 1 with a new QB and . . . we can’t play that disjointedly and with such poor execution in all three phases going forward - can we?

You haven't been a Gopher fan long, have you?

Say what to want but this first game left a sour taste in my mouth

I

Not going to happen. Did you watch their game?

It will likely be a razor close type of game which is decided by turnovers.

Points will likely be at a premium. Both offenses don't inspire confidence. Iowa has fielded the worst QB/WRs combo in the conference for the last 3 years but look like they could be slightly better there in 2024.

Iowa was slinging the rock all over the place against Ill St. They are not the same team.

If we don't get our S together we will get throttled

Top Bottom