Hutton says Winfield still intends to transfer & he expects “quite a few” transfers

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Hutton says Winfield still intends to transfer & he expects “quite a few” transfers

per the Daily:

Winfield Jr. expected to transfer

Antoine Winfield Sr., the father of one of the suspended players, said Thursday night that if the president and athletic director keep their jobs, his son would not attend the University of Minnesota.

On Saturday evening, Winfield’s decision still held, Hutton said. He also said he expects “quite a few” more transfers.

http://www.mndaily.com/article/2016/12/boycott-aftermath-lawsuits-hearings

Go Gophers!!

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Good. Leave. If you think the events that night were "fine" just because there might not have been anything illegal, then you are part of the problem. And so is your old man.

Why stay and deal with the BS, kid is a freshmen all american, he will end up at a big time program.

So much for sticking with your brothers, no matter what...

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Why stay and deal with the BS, kid is a freshmen all american, he will end up at a big time program.

I agree. He is being screwed by the U. His name wasn't even brought up in the police report. Four months later his face is on every news station with words of sexual assault and rapist. I believe from what I read he was one of the kids that weren't even in the room/apartment when this went down.

Honestly if I was one of the 5 that had zero intimate contact with the accuser and got shafted in this manner, I would leave the U as well...and I wasn't on the football team. You will be a marked man and will never get a fair shake going forward. Your name and face are blasted all over everywhere, the newspapers are calling you a rapist even though you weren't in the room.

Not just no, but **** no. I would be leaving and only my lawyer would stay behind to get the rest of my education paid for.

Honest Question: What impact would transferring have on pending lawsuits you might file? Would think there might be some teams that would shy away from taking on a player with pending legal actions even if it looked like that player was going to come out on the right side of those cases.

Good. Leave. If you think the events that night were "fine" just because there might not have been anything illegal, then you are part of the problem. And so is your old man.

seriously dude....shut up. if i'm not mistaken, winfield is one of the players that apparently wasn't ever even in the room in question. go troll some place else. :rolleyes:

Honest Question: What impact would transferring have on pending lawsuits you might file? Would think there might be some teams that would shy away from taking on a player with pending legal actions even if it looked like that player was going to come out on the right side of those cases.

Bet you SEC schools will take him

Thought you were done with Gopher Football???

Can't the admin on this site see what IP address you are posting from so they can delete or block all your accounts? You are a sad little person with a sad little life who isn't a fan of anything. Back to your hole troll!

Thought you were done with Gopher Football???

he/she seems to be trolling, tbh. not sure i even believe the original post and the screed within is real either....seems to be bird dogging.

Can't the admin on this site see what IP address you are posting from so they can delete or block all your accounts? You are a sad little person with a sad little life who isn't a fan of anything. Back to your hole troll!

I would be willing to bet this Crosby is panther++++ crawling out of his basement.

You're an idiot. I forgive you.

Who cares? Most don't care with the exception of a few train gang bang fans on this board who think due process for a University is to do whatever the cops tell them. Due process!!! Due process!!! I violated the code of conduct at work, or heaven forbid violated the Code of Ethics I have to certify to every year and they dismissed me!!! Cops investigated me but DA decided not to press charges!!! How the hell can they get away with that???? That's unconstitutional to fire me when I wasn't even charged with a damn crime!!! How come my employer gets to investigate me??? That's unfair!!! Don't the police determine if I get fired or not? You know what, I'm just going to stop whining like a little child, put on my big boy pants, and appeal this! Not only that, I'm going to the court system and I'm going to sue everyone for all they got. You know what, that's your constitutional right! Have at it. Best of luck.

These guys have a pseudo fantasy football league where they start the guys each week who they think will do the best at picking out the most vulnerable drunk girl (you know, maybe a little low self esteem or naivete) and getting her back to their apartment. Then they put on the full court press and have a buddy or 2 help out. Finally, they notify their "brothers", because that's what it's all about, brotherhood man. Celebrate the kill. Join in the fun dawg! After it's all over they congratulate each other on a job well done, maybe name an MVP, share some video, photos, and text. That's the life of a baller dawg! Ain't nothin' wrong wit it. Just ask their fathers.

Who cares? Most don't care with the exception of a few train gang bang fans on this board who think due process for a University is to do whatever the cops tell them. Due process!!! Due process!!! I violated the code of conduct at work, or heaven forbid violated the Code of Ethics I have to certify to every year and they dismissed me!!! Cops investigated me but DA decided not to press charges!!! How the hell can they get away with that???? That's unconstitutional to fire me when I wasn't even charged with a damn crime!!! How come my employer gets to investigate me??? That's unfair!!! Don't the police determine if I get fired or not? You know what, I'm just going to stop whining like a little child, put on my big boy pants, and appeal this! Not only that, I'm going to the court system and I'm going to sue everyone for all they got. You know what, that's your constitutional right! Have at it. Best of luck.

These guys have a pseudo fantasy football league where they start the guys each week who they think will do the best at picking out the most vulnerable drunk girl (you know, maybe a little low self esteem or naivete) and getting her back to their apartment. Then they put on the full court press and have a buddy or 2 help out. Finally, they notify their "brothers", because that's what it's all about, brotherhood man. Celebrate the kill. Join in the fun dawg! After it's all over they congratulate each other on a job well done, maybe name an MVP, share some video, photos, and text. That's the life of a baller dawg! Ain't nothin' wrong wit it. Just ask their fathers.

You, Some Day, have the right stuff to be an EOAA investigator. I suggest you mail in the above to one of the assistants to the Director and wait for the callback. Presenting character assassination on one side but not the other? Check. Disregard for civil rights? Check. Ample misandry? Check.

Your diatribe could literally have been attached to the EOAA account as a foreword.

Apply here: https://diversity.umn.edu/eoaa/staff

Wow.

You don't see a difference between a group sexual assault and a consensual sexual act. Wow. You are a huge part of the problem.

If this is really how you feel, the argument is completely over your head. I suggest you not even read the discussions about legal implications and anything to do with the actual hearings. It would be like teaching my dog Greek.

If this is really how you feel, the argument is completely over your head. I suggest you not even read the discussions about legal implications and anything to do with the actual hearings. It would be like teaching my dog Greek.

Bob, the irony is you are more clueless than the posters you attack. But I'm sure that's completely over your head. What a tool.

Bob, the irony is you are more clueless than the posters you attack. But I'm sure that's completely over your head. What a tool.

Good to see Les is consistent...consistently wrong, consistently angry and consistently ignorant. Why be a Richard when being a Dick is so much more fun.

Why stay and play for a school that tried to railroad you?
Oh, I'm not saying he should. I'm merely pointing out the irony in saying you'll always stick with your brothers... then transferring away from said brothers.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I would have to say the ten are done and gone, I wouldn't be surprised if another 20 or so decide to leave, I sure wouldn't take the chance that I might hear about or see something that might or might not be a crime, that might or might not break the code of conduct or team rules, that might or might not be deemed amoral but alters your life irreparably. There are the guilty but for some does the punishment fit the crime.

Top Bottom