Hunter's emails

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
These were always correct. You're just ideologically lazy, like all the anti-government/anti-authority folks.

Just want someone to protect you, and kill all other functions. You think the market will deliver your unions as well. Blah blah blah

What you mean to say is I'm ideologically consistent. The rest is a just a jumble of incoherent platitudes.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Hmmmm....this is a much different standard than is/was held for Trump. You got presented with fake stories and you believed them. Now you are given smoking gun evidence and you refuse.

That was back during the "Where there's smoke, there's fire" days. Right Jake?

bga1

Reaction score
Show me the smoking gun.
2015 (yep while the Big Guy was VP)- Hunter trying to sell influence to free up funds from Libya. Hunter's price tag $2 million +++

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
"The first email, dated January 28, 2015, was sent from Sam Jauhari, a Democratic donor with businesses in the Persian Gulf, who was helping spearhead the Libya project. It was addressed to Sheikh Mohammed al-Rahbani, another Obama campaign donor involved in the proposal. In the email, Jauhari is frank about what Biden would bring to the table, and what he says Biden wanted in return:"

Per phone conversation I met with #2 son. He wants $2 per year retainer +++ success fees. He wants to hire his own people - it can be close circle of people for confidentiality. His dad is deciding to run or not.
His positives are he is Chairman of UN World Food Program, son of #2 who has Libya file, access to State, Treasury, business partner SofS
[Secretary of State] J. [John] Forbes K [Kerry] son and since he travels with dad he is connected everywhere in Europe and Asia where M. Q. [Muammar Qaddafi] and LIA [Libya Investment Authority] had money frozen. He said he has access to highest level in PRC [China], he can help there.
His negatives are that he is alcoholic, drug addict - kicked [out] of U.S. Army for cocaine, chasing low class hookers, constantly needs money-liquidity problems and many more headaches.
We should meet in Gstraad or London to decide next steps.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
being "anti-authority" disgusts them.
There is no valid ethos for hating authority just for the sake of hating authority.

You can hate the abuse of authority, but that only happens because of corruption and/or just bad people being in the position of authority.

Authority itself is as proper and required for optimality as it gets.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Now that the fraudit is over the Trumpsters can focus like a laser on Hunter's emails.
Right - who cares if any of it is true? No big deal that the media covered it up just weeks before the election. Now - get back to your tirades about how you want fair elections.

bga1

Reaction score
Now that the fraudit is over the Trumpsters can focus like a laser on Hunter's emails.
Actually Maricopa County official Steve Chucri admitted on tape that the actual fraudit was the Maricopa County audit run by themselves in which they told the public that they did a full audit when in fact they did 47,000 ballots out of 2.1 million. He has resigned and he admits that he said this.

stocker08

Reaction score
Right - who cares if any of it is true? No big deal that the media covered it up just weeks before the election. Now - get back to your tirades about how you want fair elections.

Why didn't THE MEDIA!!!!!! talk more about Crazy Rudy and the hard drive??? Guess everyone was waiting for the big data dump. What did we end up with? A few donks saying that they've seen the emails. Way better than proof.

More at 8:00 on NewsMAX....right after a host screams at a veteran for suggesting that errors were made by Trump pertaining to Afghanistan as well.

bga1

Reaction score
Why didn't THE MEDIA!!!!!! talk more about Crazy Rudy and the hard drive???
Because the media is the propaganda arm for the Biden administration (OLDPUPPETS.COM = website) and for the left.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
How is it possible for the MSM to keep all these cover ups and conspiracies straight, all the time?

Let alone, how can they always prevent everyone from leaking that it is a cover up, with documented proof?

How?????

kg21

Reaction score
How is it possible for the MSM to keep all these cover ups and conspiracies straight, all the time?

Let alone, how can they always prevent everyone from leaking that it is a cover up, with documented proof?

How?????
Someone decides what the news is. For example, if I were in charge of the news, you'd have never heard of some of these idiots.

stocker08

Reaction score
Because the media is the propaganda arm for the Biden administration (OLDPUPPETS.COM = website) and for the left.

Take off the crazy hat, beej. You aren't winning anyone over with wild conspiracy theories.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Screen-Shot-2020-10-30-at-10.48.01-AM.png

kg21

Reaction score
I don't think the media really covers for Hunter. He's just misunderstood is all.

kg21

Reaction score
I could start a new thread for Don Jr. coked out photos, I suppose. He's made a number of appearances lately with the sweats.
I want to put a bid in on those 500,000 dollar art drawings. Such fine art it is.

stocker08

Reaction score
I could start a new thread for Don Jr. coked out photos, I suppose. He's made a number of appearances lately with the sweats.

You should. An entire thread on Don's dipshits. Still wouldn't really chip away at right wing hysteria plastered all over the board.

Top Bottom