Hunter's emails

stocker08

Reaction score
One media source--a biased one at that-- reporting what "a person" said--not dozens--about 2 emails.

The FBI confirmed it confiscated a laptop. There has been no confirmation what was on it, nor who owned it.

You spent the entire fall yelling about "unnamed sources," yet now you're attempting to save face with this giant steaming pile.

Fraud.

So funny.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
  • Hunter’s surprisingly close friendship with his Fox News antagonist, Tucker Carlson
I want this more than the pee tape.

Well the pee pee tape was such a big success, why wouldn't you? No doubt Tucker Carlson, and Hunter are Biden are birds of a feather. This really feels like the big one!

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
You quoted my post, ignored all of it, and repeated the same nonsense as your previous post. Lies and denial. Any wonder why you are the most ignored poster on here?

Your position is clear. Two separate media sources (one a lefty), about a dozen people, and the FBI all lying. But I’m a wacko. 🙄Back to ignore you go you pathetic loser.
Gotta admit, stockboy has gotten you to engage for a few volleys; most people just have them on Ignore and don't even waste the time

Spoofin

Reaction score
Gotta admit, stockboy has gotten you to engage for a few volleys; most people just have them on Ignore and don't even waste the time
I’ve had him on ignore for 9-months. Him and sidekick since they can’t seem to have a discussion without just making up lies as they go. Pathetic. I decided to engage with both of them in this thread since they both made such fools of themselves on this topic. They didn’t disappoint - refusing to admit error and doubling down. We now have a growing list of people, media organizations, and even the FBI - all lying, but they weren’t wrong. LOL.

Spoofin

Reaction score
The Hunter Biden email story which we already knew was true is now confirmed as true by the same MSM who buried the story to help Biden win the White House.

Shocked I tell you. Shocked 😳
Confirmed by the “RW rag” Politico tho. Doesn’t count.

stocker08

Reaction score
I’ve had him on ignore for 9-months. Him and sidekick since they can’t seem to have a discussion without just making up lies as they go. Pathetic. I decided to engage with both of them in this thread since they both made such fools of themselves on this topic. They didn’t disappoint - refusing to admit error and doubling down. We now have a growing list of people, media organizations, and even the FBI - all lying, but they weren’t wrong. LOL.

Always love to come back to Ogee's pre election post. Now he's on the other side of the bubble.....along with spoof and the rest of the gang. Whiny losers manufacturing outrage to keep themselves going for the next three and a half years. Everyone who refuses to believe their far right conspiracies are "liars".

Nothing funnier than watching the cocky dopes eat shit.

I've maintained from Day One that the meltdown of the left was always about LOSING, and very little to do with who Trump is and what he does. Losing, losing, losing. Of course a little of it is about Trump, but it sucks to be a loser. Today's under-30 liberal has faced next to nothing in regards to adversity and having 2016 pulled out from under them was the pinnacle of devastation. They were told they were going to win for months leading up to election night. And all we've heard for over three years are excuses, excuses, and more excuses

stocker08

Reaction score
Confirmed by the “RW rag” Politico tho. Doesn’t count.

Politico confirms that another unnamed source has claimed to see the damning information.

Wait.....are we talking about Hunter Biden or the stolen election. Hard to navigate through all the evidence produced.

Spoofin

Reaction score
One media source--a biased one at that--.
New York Post and Politico. I know this is hard for you, but 1+1 = 2. Also, no matter how many times you and Stalker repeat it was a “National Review” story here it was Politico. You are right they have bias… left bias.
reporting what "a person" said--not dozens--about 2 emails.
Rudy G, store owner, Folks at NYP, Tony B, Folks at FBI, Folks at Politico, unnamed receiver of the email. Easily a dozen and that doesn’t even include the 2 others presented in the Politico report confirming the emails are genuine. Also, no matter how many times you and Stocker state “some guy saw an email” that just isn’t true. It was someone who received the email. It was another guy (in addition to Tony B) that worked with Hunter. That is a short list and easy to confirm - are you suggesting the “right wing rag” Politico made this guy up too?
The FBI confirmed it confiscated a laptop. There has been no confirmation what was on it, nor who owned it.
Wait! We are talking about the laptop that never existed right? So the laptop never existed (lies), the subpoena wasn’t real (more people lying) because the whole story is false. BUT, if there was a laptop (not lies), and the FBI did confiscate it (they weren’t lying) then you know it wasn’t really Hunters even tho people have said it was (liars) and even Hunter has said it could have been (wrong). Great take. Not desperate at all.

stocker08

Reaction score
New York Post and Politico. I know this is hard for you, but 1+1 = 2. Also, no matter how many times you and Stalker repeat it was a “National Review” story here it was Politico. You are right they have bias… left bias.

The story that YOU posted came directly from the National Review. Anyone with eyes can click the link and see it. Not my fault that you can't read.

Rudy G, store owner, Folks at NYP, Tony B, Folks at FBI, Folks at Politico, unnamed receiver of the email. Easily a dozen and that doesn’t even include the 2 others presented in the Politico report confirming the emails are genuine. Also, no matter how many times you and Stocker state “some guy saw an email” that just isn’t true. It was someone who received the email. It was another guy (in addition to Tony B) that worked with Hunter. That is a short list and easy to confirm - are you suggesting the “right wing rag” Politico made this guy up too?

RUDY G!? MAGA STORE OWNER!? Tony, unnamed guy, the FBI, Politico, the Mid-American Conference!? All these people have all the damning information. They have all the emails. Yet, all these faceless loons haven't released the information. The FBI has had the laptop for over a year, knows what's going on, yet they haven't done anything either.

Don't worry that the damning info hasn't come out. Spoof knows the truth. He follows the lead of Crazy Rudy and Team MAGA.

Wait! We are talking about the laptop that never existed right? So the laptop never existed (lies), the subpoena wasn’t real (more people lying) because the whole story is false. BUT, if there was a laptop (not lies), and the FBI did confiscate it (they weren’t lying) then you know it wasn’t really Hunters even tho people have said it was (liars) and even Hunter has said it could have been (wrong). Great take. Not desperate at all.

Spoof is so vindicated. Hunter Biden had a laptop. LOCK HIM UP!

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score

Intellectually, this isn't a fair fight here. I can only see one side of the equation and I would still be coming in and administering the standing 8 count on your opponent already.

bga1

Reaction score

Furthermore- National Review as a group- hates Trump. They are for the most part a core #Never Trump publication.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Then it made me a left-leaning Libertarian. Then it made me a right-leaning Libertarian.
These were always correct. You're just ideologically lazy, like all the anti-government/anti-authority folks.

Just want someone to protect you, and kill all other functions. You think the market will deliver your unions as well. Blah blah blah

Spoofin

Reaction score
Intellectually, this isn't a fair fight here. I can only see one side of the equation and I would still be coming in and administering the standing 8 count on your opponent already.
I do feel bad embarrassing sidekick sometimes. I mean this is a guy who has clearly heard the term “box of rocks” more than Howie posts about Trump. However, as long as his main argument approach is making up lies, he deserves to be outed for the fraud shill he is. Good news for him is he is now back on ignore with Stocker. I’ve had my fun. I’m sure I will miss some very “substantial” responses tho 🙄

USAF

Reaction score

Lol.

"Rudy G"

I accept my victory with all the.grace and humility it deserves.

Fraud.

Wally

Reaction score
It is actually crazy that anyone has to argue it with idiots like you.
I am not arguing anything, I just don't care. You have to show me actual proof about who Joe Biden was doing favors for WHILE he was in office.

bga1

Reaction score
I am not arguing anything, I just don't care. You have to show me actual proof about who Joe Biden was doing favors for WHILE he was in office.
Hmmmm....this is a much different standard than is/was held for Trump. You got presented with fake stories and you believed them. Now you are given smoking gun evidence and you refuse.

Wally

Reaction score
Hmmmm....this is a much different standard than is/was held for Trump. You got presented with fake stories and you believed them. Now you are given smoking gun evidence and you refuse.
Show me the smoking gun.

bga1

Reaction score
Show me the smoking gun.
You have been shown an arsenal of smoking guns. It doesn't matter with you. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink. In your case, the drink is truth.

Top Bottom