Hunter's emails

stocker08

Reaction score
LOL.

Someone alleges 2 emails are real, and spoof has an orgasm. NYPost? Surrrrrrrre. This entire "story" is a crock of shit, which has been obvious to anyone with a working brain.

Meanwhile he yells "it's in the past" to anyone who wishes to discuss a sitting president attempting to overthrow an election.

Too funny.
I decided to open the circle jerk thread and am unsurprised to see you guys are still at it. Um, color me unconvinced. Some guy said that another guy said he saw a couple emails that may or may not be real. Here's something - nobody cares and it's likely not real. You have no direct evidence and need to learn how to read closer.

Known skeptic (lol) spoof thinks all his Hunter Biden outrage is now warranted after some "source" verified it. I remember when he lost his shit right before the Tony Boblunski faceplant.

lol.....such a laughable hack.

stocker08

Reaction score
"A person says 2 emails are legit."

I see your longstanding objection to "unnamed source" lasted only until "a person" appeared to confirm one tiny piece of a crock of shit.

Then "a person" is to be trusted without question.

Lol.

This is too easy, fraud.

That's because he threw all his eggs into this basket and ended up looking like a fool. Now any "source" from right wing rags is really clear evidence. Can't make up the hackery.

Spoofin

Reaction score
That's because he threw all his eggs into this basket and ended up looking like a fool. Now any "source" from right wing rags is really clear evidence. Can't make up the hackery.
Hey - the “FBI is lying” guy also isn’t big enough to admit he was wrong. *shocked*. Politico is a right wing rag? Yeah, I ended up looking like a fool on the Hunter Biden story. You totally didn’t. Stocker, Howie, and Sidekick - representing sheep everywhere. What a trio. Not a one big enough to admit they were wrong. Simply pathetic.

stocker08

Reaction score
Hey - the “FBI is lying” guy also isn’t big enough to admit he was wrong. *shocked*. Politico is a right wing rag? Yeah, I ended up looking like a fool on the Hunter Biden story. You totally didn’t. Stocker, Howie, and Sidekick - representing sheep everywhere. What a trio. Not a one big enough to admit they were wrong. Simply pathetic.

lol. I'm still waiting on that big data dump from the laptop that Crazy Rudy had in his possession. You remember that? He had all the damning info? Tony Boblunski was going to drop the hammer real hard during Tucker Carlson. You were so excited prior to that epic fail.

Fast forward nearly a year.....and here you are doing victory laps over an unnamed source on a National Review article. What a sad clown you've become. I'm not sure that anyone has spent more time raging on the OTB since Trump's defeat than you. It broke you hard.

But at least you think that they finally got Hunter! Big win for hacks everywhere. lol.

Spoofin

Reaction score
lol. I'm still waiting on that big data dump from the laptop that Crazy Rudy had in his possession. You remember that? He had all the damning info? Tony Boblunski was going to drop the hammer real hard during Tucker Carlson. You were so excited prior to that epic fail.

Fast forward nearly a year.....and here you are doing victory laps over an unnamed source on a National Review article. What a sad clown you've become. I'm not sure that anyone has spent more time raging on the OTB since Trump's defeat than you. It broke you hard.

But at least you think that they finally got Hunter! Big win for hacks everywhere. lol.
Again - it was a Politico story. Why do you keep lying about that? So dishonest all the time. Do you think people can’t see through your lies and dishonesty and see the fool that you are?

Boblunaki failed? As far as this Political story goes, everything he said has now been confirmed by other sources. Of course, they are lying too - just like the FBI did about the laptop. Such good arguments. Trump Trump Trump. You are as obsessed with him as Howie. Absolutely everything about you is sad and pathetic. Such a winner

stocker08

Reaction score
Again - it was a Politico story. Why do you keep lying about that? So dishonest all the time. Do you think people can’t see through your lies and dishonesty and see the fool that you are?

Boblunaki failed? As far as this Political story goes, everything he said has now been confirmed by other sources. Of course, they are lying too - just like the FBI did about the laptop. Such good arguments. Trump Trump Trump. You are as obsessed with him as Howie. Absolutely everything about you is sad and pathetic. Such a winner

It clearly says at the top that it is from the National Review.

Boblunski said that he had the emails prior to going on the show. You were so excited. Then....what....they got lost in the mail or something. That was your big bombshell. LOOK OUT!

We all saw it....you face planted in the dirt are trying to protect your fragile ego by claiming all the dirt in your mouth is actually really yummy. So much so that you are trying to take a victory lap because an unnamed source claimed to have seen the emails. Setting the bar so low. What a sad hack you are. Just like deuce who tries to play as a moderate. Everybody sees what a sad fraud you are.

Triggered too. Can't stay off the OTB. Not since Trump lost the election. This became your new home to whine and rage.

stocker08

Reaction score
lol at the description of 'The Bidens'....where this new "evidence" is supposedly going to be revealed. This is going to sell really well to people like spoof.....who need more hard right wing rage in their lives. Beej and KFC have a new christmas present to give their nieces and nephews:

A deeply reported exploration of Joe Biden as told through his extended family.

Coming off of the 2020 election, THE BIDENS tells the Biden Family story in full, from the secrets lurking in the deep recesses of Joe's family tree to his son Hunter's foreign deal-making spree—and the Trump gang's ham-handed efforts to exploit it.

On November 3, Americans did not just elect Joe Biden: They got a package deal. The tight-knit Biden family—siblings, children, in-laws, and beyond—is coming right along with him. They are sure to play a defining role in his presidency, just as they have in every other one of his endeavors.
Inside, you’ll find these and other stories and revelations about the Biden family, including:

• Joe’s childhood, the stunning 1972 Senate upset engineered by his sister Valerie, and the car accident that took the lives of his first wife and infant daughter soon after
  • Joe’s early years in the Senate and his role in the creation of the cozy “Delaware Way” of conducting politics
  • The Biden brothers’ business escapades, including the ’70s rock club rivalry that pitted Jim Biden against Jill’s first husband and ended in a banking scandal
  • The Delaware lawman who oversaw an FBI investigation into Joe’s 2007 campaign fundraising and now has Hunter in his sights
  • Hunter’s surprisingly close friendship with his Fox News antagonist, Tucker Carlson
  • What Steve Bannon really hoped to accomplish by giving the contents of “the Laptop from Hell” to the New York Post
  • New evidence that sheds light on the authenticity of Hunter’s alleged computer files
Like the Kennedys before them, the Bidens are a tight-knit, idealistic Irish Catholic clan with good looks, dynastic ambitions, and serious personal problems.

As THE BIDENS reveals, the best way to understand Joe Biden—his values, fears, and motives—is to understand his family: Their Irish (and not-so-Irish) roots, their place in the Delaware pecking order, their dodgy business deals, and their personal struggles and triumphs alike.

Spoofin

Reaction score
It clearly says at the top that it is from the National Review.

Boblunski said that he had the emails prior to going on the show. You were so excited. Then....what....they got lost in the mail or something. That was your big bombshell. LOOK OUT!

We all saw it....you face planted in the dirt are trying to protect your fragile ego by claiming all the dirt in your mouth is actually really yummy. So much so that you are trying to take a victory lap because an unnamed source claimed to have seen the emails. Setting the bar so low. What a sad hack you are. Just like deuce who tries to play as a moderate. Everybody sees what a sad fraud you are.

Triggered too. Can't stay off the OTB. Not since Trump lost the election. This became your new home to whine and rage.
Politico confirmed the info. You are really trying hard to justify your “right wing rag” theory. You are also intentionally lying about what Boblunski said/did with what Tucker said/did. Facts be damned. Honesty be damned. Par for the course with you.

Let’s see if I got all this right….
- Rudy G initial claims. Lies.
- Computer store attendee. Lies.
- NYP verifies info. Lies.
- Tony Boblunski verifies info. Lies.
- FBI confirms laptop. Lies.
- Hunter says “could be my laptop”. Wrong.
- Politico confirms everything with independent source. Lies.

Did I sum it up pretty well. Yeah, boy am I face planting here. The sheep trio totally isn’t. Can’t even admit you are wrong. How pathetic. Trump. Trump. Trump.

howeda7

Reaction score
lol at the description of 'The Bidens'....where this new "evidence" is supposedly going to be revealed. This is going to sell really well to people like spoof.....who need more hard right wing rage in their lives. Beej and KFC have a new christmas present to give their nieces and nephews:

A deeply reported exploration of Joe Biden as told through his extended family.

Coming off of the 2020 election, THE BIDENS tells the Biden Family story in full, from the secrets lurking in the deep recesses of Joe's family tree to his son Hunter's foreign deal-making spree—and the Trump gang's ham-handed efforts to exploit it.

On November 3, Americans did not just elect Joe Biden: They got a package deal. The tight-knit Biden family—siblings, children, in-laws, and beyond—is coming right along with him. They are sure to play a defining role in his presidency, just as they have in every other one of his endeavors.
Inside, you’ll find these and other stories and revelations about the Biden family, including:

• Joe’s childhood, the stunning 1972 Senate upset engineered by his sister Valerie, and the car accident that took the lives of his first wife and infant daughter soon after
  • Joe’s early years in the Senate and his role in the creation of the cozy “Delaware Way” of conducting politics
  • The Biden brothers’ business escapades, including the ’70s rock club rivalry that pitted Jim Biden against Jill’s first husband and ended in a banking scandal
  • The Delaware lawman who oversaw an FBI investigation into Joe’s 2007 campaign fundraising and now has Hunter in his sights
  • Hunter’s surprisingly close friendship with his Fox News antagonist, Tucker Carlson
  • What Steve Bannon really hoped to accomplish by giving the contents of “the Laptop from Hell” to the New York Post
  • New evidence that sheds light on the authenticity of Hunter’s alleged computer files
Like the Kennedys before them, the Bidens are a tight-knit, idealistic Irish Catholic clan with good looks, dynastic ambitions, and serious personal problems.

As THE BIDENS reveals, the best way to understand Joe Biden—his values, fears, and motives—is to understand his family: Their Irish (and not-so-Irish) roots, their place in the Delaware pecking order, their dodgy business deals, and their personal struggles and triumphs alike.

Only $25.49. How many dozen copies has Spoof pre-ordered?

stocker08

Reaction score
Politico confirmed the info. You are really trying hard to justify your “right wing rag” theory. You are also intentionally lying about what Boblunski said/did with what Tucker said/did. Facts be damned. Honesty be damned. Par for the course with you.

Let’s see if I got all this right….
- Rudy G initial claims. Lies.
- Computer store attendee. Lies.
- NYP verifies info. Lies.
- Tony Boblunski verifies info. Lies.
- FBI confirms laptop. Lies.
- Hunter says “could be my laptop”. Wrong.
- Politico confirms everything with independent source. Lies.

Did I sum it up pretty well. Yeah, boy am I face planting here. The sheep trio totally isn’t. Can’t even admit you are wrong. How pathetic. Trump. Trump. Trump.

Seriously. The info is that an unnamed source saw the emails. How big of a shill do you have to be to claim that this is the big bombshell. I get that you are trying to save face after the epic meltdown you had ended in a super faceplant....but this is pathetic.

What you summed up is a bunch of claims that have ended with no payoff. There have been no emails....just a few unverified claims. I get that you are a sad hack that wants to believe SO BAD that actual evidence is no longer needed.....but you are starting to sound like the election truthers. No proof needed. The echo chamber got you riled up and you are ready to double down on embarrassment.

Just another triggered righty. One that rarely posted on the OTB prior to the election. Now he can't leave. Probably the most active OTB poster now. Posting like a rabid righty. Do the math on this one guys.

stocker08

Reaction score
Only $25.49. How many dozen copies has Spoof pre-ordered?

He's getting one for the whole family. "SEE! A GUY SAID HE SAW THE EMAILS! THAT'S ALL THE EVIDENCE I NEED.....AND NOT BECAUSE I'M A SAD PATHETIC SHILLLLLLLLL!"

Spoofin

Reaction score
Seriously. The info is that an unnamed source saw the emails. How big of a shill do you have to be to claim that this is the big bombshell. I get that you are trying to save face after the epic meltdown you had ended in a super faceplant....but this is pathetic.

What you summed up is a bunch of claims that have ended with no payoff. There have been no emails....just a few unverified claims. I get that you are a sad hack that wants to believe SO BAD that actual evidence is no longer needed.....but you are starting to sound like the election truthers. No proof needed. The echo chamber got you riled up and you are ready to double down on embarrassment.

Just another triggered righty. One that rarely posted on the OTB prior to the election. Now he can't leave. Probably the most active OTB poster now. Posting like a rabid righty. Do the math on this one guys.
Why do you lie so much? That is your defense - lies. It wasn’t The National Review and it wasn’t “someone who claimed he saw them.” More lies from you. It was someone who received them. As well as a Government Agency. As well as 2 others. All lying, I guess.

"A person who had independent access to Hunter Biden’s emails confirmed he did receive a 2015 email from a Ukrainian businessman thanking him for the chance to meet Joe Biden. The same goes for a 2017 email in which a proposed equity breakdown of a venture with Chinese energy executives includes the line, ‘10 held by H for the big guy?’" the Playbook wrote. "Emails released by a Swedish government agency also match emails in the leaked cache, and two people who corresponded with Hunter Biden confirmed emails from the cache were genuine."

There were no emails? They were released last year by NYP. The debate was whether they were legit - now you claim they never existed. And we already know the Laptop didn’t exist - that was FBI lies. According to you we now have two separate media sources, about a dozen people, and the FBI all lying on this one, but none fooling you. What a dumb [email protected]

“Rarely posted on OTB before the election”. Do you ever tell the truth? So pathetic. A complete and total loser. #Sheep Trio

stocker08

Reaction score
Why do you lie so much? That is your defense - lies. It wasn’t The National Review and it wasn’t “someone who claimed he saw them.” More lies from you. It was someone who received them. As well as a Government Agency. As well as 2 others. All lying, I guess.

"A person who had independent access to Hunter Biden’s emails confirmed he did receive a 2015 email from a Ukrainian businessman thanking him for the chance to meet Joe Biden. The same goes for a 2017 email in which a proposed equity breakdown of a venture with Chinese energy executives includes the line, ‘10 held by H for the big guy?’" the Playbook wrote. "Emails released by a Swedish government agency also match emails in the leaked cache, and two people who corresponded with Hunter Biden confirmed emails from the cache were genuine."

There were no emails? They were released last year by NYP. The debate was whether they were legit - now you claim they never existed. And we already know the Laptop didn’t exist - that was FBI lies. According to you we now have two separate media sources, about a dozen people, and the FBI all lying on this one, but none fooling you. What a dumb [email protected]

“Rarely posted on OTB before the election”. Do you ever tell the truth? So pathetic. A complete and total loser. #Sheep Trio

Check the link. The story is from the National Review. Not sure why you are having so much trouble admitting it. It's literally cited at the top of the page.

Whoa! So unnamed "sources" confirmed that they saw the emails. What a massive bombshell! So funny how your burden of proof shifts when a story you want SO BADLY to believe has unnamed sources and a big old bag of nothing else. You sure have lots to say about stuff like that when it doesn't come from the right.

Again....you've got nothing but speculation and conjecture. Something that you shoot down all of the time. Unfortunately you've become the crazy king of the OTB. I really don't think anyone spends more time wacko posting than you. And all of that started when Trump lost the election. Everyone can see it. The election broke your brain and caused you to spiral off into the far right darkweb where pizzagate and stolen election crazies run wild.

Embrace it, spoof. We all see you. You took the red pill and are now lost in the MAGA matrix. A sad fall into becoming one of the OTB's wackiest hysterics.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I want this more than the pee tape.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Check the link. The story is from the National Review. Not sure why you are having so much trouble admitting it. It's literally cited at the top of the page.

Whoa! So unnamed "sources" confirmed that they saw the emails. What a massive bombshell! So funny how your burden of proof shifts when a story you want SO BADLY to believe has unnamed sources and a big old bag of nothing else. You sure have lots to say about stuff like that when it doesn't come from the right.

Again....you've got nothing but speculation and conjecture. Something that you shoot down all of the time. Unfortunately you've become the crazy king of the OTB. I really don't think anyone spends more time wacko posting than you. And all of that started when Trump lost the election. Everyone can see it. The election broke your brain and caused you to spiral off into the far right darkweb where pizzagate and stolen election crazies run wild.

Embrace it, spoof. We all see you. You took the red pill and are now lost in the MAGA matrix. A sad fall into becoming one of the OTB's wackiest hysterics.
You quoted my post, ignored all of it, and repeated the same nonsense as your previous post. Lies and denial. Any wonder why you are the most ignored poster on here?

Your position is clear. Two separate media sources (one a lefty), about a dozen people, and the FBI all lying. But I’m a wacko. 🙄Back to ignore you go you pathetic loser.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Yep- headlong into truth. Alien territory for you.
Nah. A couple media sources, a dozen people, and the FBI are all lying - but the Sheep trio is so smart they see right through all of them. Everyone else is wacko tho 🙄

Wally

Reaction score
I think it's hilarious you guys are arguing about this.

bga1

Reaction score
It is actually crazy that anyone has to argue it with idiots like you. It is a fact. Hunter Biden's tapes were real and they prove that Joe and Hunter and family were running an influence game. The media and the FBI hid it prior to the election and social media even banned the opinion. Just another reason that the election was stolen.

stocker08

Reaction score
You quoted my post, ignored all of it, and repeated the same nonsense as your previous post. Lies and denial. Any wonder why you are the most ignored poster on here?

Your position is clear. Two separate media sources (one a lefty), about a dozen people, and the FBI all lying. But I’m a wacko. 🙄Back to ignore you go you pathetic loser.

Your post was full of nothing. A big bundle of emails that never actually solidified has been replaced by hearsay and conjecture. Actual proof is no longer needed now that some unnamed sources have claimed to have seen all the shady stuff. You can drop the BS. This is the exact kind of stuff that you brush off all the time. But this time it's the crap that you've gone fully wacko on. Big time righty shill stuff. Actual evidence is no longer needed. You're a fraud.

But in all honesty. I'm happy that you found your calling in life. Being a mega shill poster of far right opinions and conspiracy theories on the Gopherhole OTB. You did it! All it took was Trump losing the election for you to become king donk loony bird of the OTB!

stocker08

Reaction score
Nah. A couple media sources, a dozen people, and the FBI are all lying - but the Sheep trio is so smart they see right through all of them. Everyone else is wacko tho 🙄

Good. If all the stuff you are saying is true.....the FBI will surely take him down. Until then.....:ROFLMAO:

Spoofin

Reaction score
I’m enjoying it. I want to see just how many people, media outlets, and government agencies will be called “liars” by the time this is done. I think we already hit the over on all.

USAF

Reaction score
One media source--a biased one at that-- reporting what "a person" said--not dozens--about 2 emails.

The FBI confirmed it confiscated a laptop. There has been no confirmation what was on it, nor who owned it.

You spent the entire fall yelling about "unnamed sources," yet now you're attempting to save face with this giant steaming pile.

Fraud.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score

Add it to the long list of blatant lies they never admitted to pushing: Carter Page is a Russian spy, General Flynn lied to the FBI about sanctions, the election counting wasn't paused in 6 states simultaneously on election night, Biden didn't get hundreds of thousands of votes overnight in battleground states while we slept, it was the right who wanted to defund the police, Antifa is just an idea, Afghanistan was the most successful military withdrawal in history, there's no crisis at our Southern border, Trump called the KKK "very fine people", Trump never denounced White supremacy, etc etc etc.

Top Bottom