Hunter's emails

bga1

Reaction score
What date were the emails sent?
I think they were sent when Joe Biden was not even in the government. A big nothing.
Oh I see- now it happened but the timing is wrong? Interesting.

GopherJake

Reaction score
The FBI confirmed they had the laptop. Records show they obtained a subpoena for it. Even Hunter didn't deny it could have been his (some lame "not sure, maybe" answer). Now, this isn't the first person to confirm the e-mails either. Not even the first person on the e-mail thread to confirm them. The MSM swept the first guy under the rug, he was tagged a "liar", and social media removed the NYP story. Meanwhile, the NYT quietly edited/removed the term "unsubstantiated" from their story without a peep at some point in time. Now a left leaning outlet finds another person on the e-mail thread to confirm the e-mails are legit and you are still unconvinced? What would convince you at this point?

As to your "circle jerk" comment - yep, you bet. Go read through the 47 previous pages of this thread and tell me I shouldn't throw every bit of what was thrown my way back where it came from. Wacko #1 is still calling it a "crock of shit." That's where we are at.... The FBI is lying, the NYP is lying, Politico is lying, everyone is lying and Hunter truly can't remember. LOL. #Sheep
As spg said above (or someone), none of this is new information. And there is no direct proof of much of anything in terms of some sort of explosive data. This whole thing is just stupid. Some guy said he saw some email that said something about the "Big Guy". Dude. Where's Rudy Guiliani and whoever that jackass on TV that said he had the laptop and all this other just garbage? It's all a bunch of idiots reeling in partisans. When you have any actual direct evidence or credible indirect even - that is new and contextually relevant - then I might be interested.

Stop trying so hard to be a centrist. :rolleyes:

kg21

Reaction score
What date were the emails sent?
I think they were sent when Joe Biden was not even in the government. A big nothing.
How could they be sent when the whole computer thing was made up?

Wally

Reaction score
How can it be relevant when it happened when Joe Biden was a private citizen and not even running for president?
Explain that.

bga1

Reaction score
How can it be relevant when it happened when Joe Biden was a private citizen and not even running for president?
Explain that.
The scheme was being run before, during and after and is still running. There is not a person with a room temperature or greater IQ that doesn't get that. You will never admit it. Joe took Hunter on countless trips with him overseas including to China where Hunter (the crack addict turned artist) was able to close a billion dollar funding deal. Amazing eh?

If it was all on the up and up- why don't they just admit that there were dealings? Joe could come out and say- "yeah I'm the Big Guy and Hunter was holding 10% for me. So what? That's my commission" But he can't say that, he had to deny it and say that he never ever spoke to Hunter about business. Total lie. Why? Because it was crooked influence money and everyone knows it.

bga1

Reaction score
As spg said above (or someone), none of this is new information. And there is no direct proof of much of anything in terms of some sort of explosive data. This whole thing is just stupid. Some guy said he saw some email that said something about the "Big Guy". Dude. Where's Rudy Guiliani and whoever that jackass on TV that said he had the laptop and all this other just garbage? It's all a bunch of idiots reeling in partisans. When you have any actual direct evidence or credible indirect even - that is new and contextually relevant - then I might be interested.

The truth isn't political. Spoofin is speaking truth and you are being dishonest as usual.

Spoofin

Reaction score

Pssst - Politico finding another person on the e-mail thread confirming it was authentic is new - as of a day ago.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Now you've got him! Stop talking about 1/6 everyone! Hunter's Laptop is the real story!
LOL you fraud. I am talking about Hunter's emails in the Hunter Email thread. You talk about Trump and 1/6 in every f'ing thread on here and want to compare it. I see you have refused to admit you were wrong on this subject too - just dodge and distract. Everyone is lying. CNN says so.
DHB.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Oh - we will shift from "laptop story is fake, never happened, No laptop, FBI lying, No emails, others lying" to "sure it happened, but it isn't a big deal" in the flash of an eye. Today's Left.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Explain that.
Careful - you are almost acknowledging that the laptop and emails were real......

USAF

Reaction score
Pssst - Politico finding another person on the e-mail thread confirming it was authentic is new - as of a day ago.
"A person says 2 emails are legit."

I see your longstanding objection to "unnamed source" lasted only until "a person" appeared to confirm one tiny piece of a crock of shit.

Then "a person" is to be trusted without question.

Lol.

This is too easy, fraud.

Spoofin

Reaction score
"A person says 2 emails are legit."

I see your longstanding objection to "unnamed source" lasted only until "a person" appeared to confirm one tiny piece of a crock of shit.

Then "a person" is to be trusted without question.

Lol.

This is too easy, fraud.
Digging in. LOL. You are such a loser - you can't even admit when you were wrong. Dozens of posts in this thread on this subject alone. Has anyone ever been wrong more than you? Remember when "there was no benign reason" they would move COVID data except to corrupt it? Such a fool.

Back to Hunter.... which is it Sidekick? Is it "just 2 emails" and a "tiny piece" or is it "all made up"? How can there be any e-mails on a laptop that never existed? You know, the laptop the FBI lied about. Sidekick has the scoop. Unnamed sources? Tony Bobulinski wasn't unnammed. We will have to see if Politico names their source but they have said they were on the e-mail thread so the list is pretty small. Of course, we all know Politico is a right-wing biased media source that can't be trusted :rolleyes: .

Everyone is lying. The FBI. Tony. Politico. But not Hunter, he truly "doesn't know" if he left a laptop at a repair shop in Delaware. For 9-months I haven't read your posts and you are just as dumb now as you were then. All the same lines, same denials. Such a fraud. Such a shill. So pathetic. I'll dig up some more of posts from this thread later --- should be fun.

Wally

Reaction score
Wally is a bit, dummy!
What is my bit?
I am 85% completely serious with my posts. I admit to a little joking and trolling, but pretty much every post longer than one line is serious.

Wally

Reaction score
Careful - you are almost acknowledging that the laptop and emails were real......
I think they are real. I just question the relevance of emails from after Joe is out of office.

I will even admit it all looks bad, Hunter obviously profited off his fathers position. I wouldn't deny that. Does it indict Joe, not necessarily but it could.

Please show me one son, ANY Son, ANYWHERE, who hasn't profited off his father being in a prominent and powerful position. Its practically a natural law.

Show me proof of the corruption and I will be on the firing squad to put them both down.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
The scheme was being run before, during and after and is still running. There is not a person with a room temperature or greater IQ that doesn't get that. You will never admit it. Joe took Hunter on countless trips with him overseas including to China where Hunter (the crack addict turned artist) was able to close a billion dollar funding deal. Amazing eh?

If it was all on the up and up- why don't they just admit that there were dealings? Joe could come out and say- "yeah I'm the Big Guy and Hunter was holding 10% for me. So what? That's my commission" But he can't say that, he had to deny it and say that he never ever spoke to Hunter about business. Total lie. Why? Because it was crooked influence money and everyone knows it.

Let's not forget the texts where Hunter complained to his daughter that he's had to pay 50% of his earnings to his Dad for decades. Why on earth would a grown man have to hand over 50% of their earnings to their Dad?

If you want to see the real Biden crime family corruption though, wait until they dig into Jim Biden's business dealings!

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Glenn Greenwald with another grand slam!

New Proof Emerges of the Biden Family Emails: a Definitive Account of the CIA/Media/BigTech Fraud​

An axis of the CIA, Big Tech and the DNC-allied wing of the corporate media spread an absolute lie in the weeks before the 2020 election. We now have definitive proof.....​

A severe escalation of the war on a free internet and free discourse has taken place over the last twelve months. Numerous examples of brute and dangerous censorship have emerged: the destruction by Big Tech monopolies of Parler at the behest of Democratic politicians at the time that it was the most-downloaded app in the country; the banning of the sitting president from social media; and the increasingly explicit threats from elected officials in the majority party of legal and regulatory reprisals in the event that tech platforms do not censor more in accordance with their demands.

But the most severe episode of all was the joint campaign — in the weeks before the 2020 election — by the CIA, Big Tech, the liberal wing of the corporate media and the Democratic Party to censor and suppress a series of major reports about then-presidential frontrunner Joe Biden. On October 14 and then October 15, 2020, The New York Post, the nation's oldest newspaper, published two news reports on Joe Biden's activities in Ukraine and China that raised serious questions about his integrity and ethics: specifically whether he and his family were trading on his name and influence to generate profit for themselves. The Post said that the documents were obtained from a laptop left by Joe Biden's son Hunter at a repair shop.

From the start, the evidence of authenticity was overwhelming. The Post published obviously genuine photos of Hunter that were taken from the laptop. Investigations from media outlets found people who had received the emails in real-time and they compared the emails in their possession to the ones in the Post's archive, and they matched word-for-word. One of Hunter's own business associates involved in many of these deals, Tony Bobulinski, confirmed publicly and in interviews that the key emails were genuine and that they referenced Joe Biden's profit participation in one deal being pursued in China. A forensics analyst issued a report concluding the archive had all the earmarks of authenticity. Not even the Bidens denied that the emails were real: something they of course would have done if they had been forged or altered. In sum, as someone who has reported on numerous large archives similar to this one and was faced with the heavy burden of ensuring the documents were genuine before risking one's career and reputation by reporting them, it was clear early on that all the key metrics demonstrated that these documents were real.

Despite all that, former intelligence officials such as Obama's CIA Director John Brennan and his Director of National Intelligence James Clapper led a group of dozens of former spooks in issuing a public statement that disseminated an outright lie: namely, that the laptop was "Russian disinformation.” Note that this phrase contains two separate assertions: 1) the documents came from Russia and 2) they are fake ("disinformation"). The intelligence officials admitted in this letter that — in their words — “we do not know if the emails are genuine or not,” and also admitted that “we do not have evidence of Russian involvement.Yet it repeatedly insinuated that everyone should nonetheless believe this:

Read More:

https://greenwald.substack.com/p/new-proof-emerges-of-the-biden-family

Spoofin

Reaction score
I think they are real. I just question the relevance of emails from after Joe is out of office.

I will even admit it all looks bad, Hunter obviously profited off his fathers position. I wouldn't deny that. Does it indict Joe, not necessarily but it could.

Please show me one son, ANY Son, ANYWHERE, who hasn't profited off his father being in a prominent and powerful position. Its practically a natural law.

Show me proof of the corruption and I will be on the firing squad to put them both down.
I don't know the legality rules here ---- likely not much to worry about with Joe being out of office. TBH, I don't care what it does or doesn't say about Joe --- I am way more interested in watching the clown show of GH dig in further on this not being true. Its stranger and better than anything on NETFLIX.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Well, I can’t win. Some call me a righty shill and you think I deny lefty propaganda stories?

You can correct me if I am wrong, but I think the “stolen election” and AZ “audit” are the only theories I have ‘mocked’ you about. I’m feeling pretty confident in my opinion on that one. If it is somehow proven I am wrong (real proof, not MPG proof), I will come back and give you your props.

Welcome to my world. I'm pro-choice, pro-legalization, anti-war, anti-surveilance state, pro-working class, pro-union (private sector), pro-racial equality, I favor an enforced border, want corporate money out of politics, and believe both the Dems & Reps are corrupt. That used to make me a lefty. Then it made me a left-leaning Libertarian. Then it made me a right-leaning Libertarian. Now they say that makes me a right wing extremist & domestic terrorist.

There is no appeasing the Neo-Left in 2021, and there's no such thing as a moderate anymore.

USAF

Reaction score
Digging in. LOL. You are such a loser - you can't even admit when you were wrong. Dozens of posts in this thread on this subject alone. Has anyone ever been wrong more than you? Remember when "there was no benign reason" they would move COVID data except to corrupt it? Such a fool.

Back to Hunter.... which is it Sidekick? Is it "just 2 emails" and a "tiny piece" or is it "all made up"? How can there be any e-mails on a laptop that never existed? You know, the laptop the FBI lied about. Sidekick has the scoop. Unnamed sources? Tony Bobulinski wasn't unnammed. We will have to see if Politico names their source but they have said they were on the e-mail thread so the list is pretty small. Of course, we all know Politico is a right-wing biased media source that can't be trusted :rolleyes: .

Everyone is lying. The FBI. Tony. Politico. But not Hunter, he truly "doesn't know" if he left a laptop at a repair shop in Delaware. For 9-months I haven't read your posts and you are just as dumb now as you were then. All the same lines, same denials. Such a fraud. Such a shill. So pathetic. I'll dig up some more of posts from this thread later --- should be fun.
I guess that one must've stung, eh fraud? I mean, not even a thin veneer of fake "you're on ignore."

And not a single word about the substance of my post either.

Duly noted, fraud.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Spoof will have you know that R's take very seriously and no one thinks it's a joke!
More lies Howie. The most dishonest poster on here.

I have said the vast majority of people (Rs included) don't think it is a "nothing burger". To you the only options are "we almost lost the Country" or "nothing burger" so if someone doesn't think we were a butt hair away from mass death and Trump in office then they "don't take it seriously."
Again - you spend way too much time listening to CNN.

Now, can we keep the hunter email thread to hunter email discussion? You have already hijacked 50 other threads to discuss 1/6 - isn't that enough?

Spoofin

Reaction score
I guess that one must've stung, eh fraud? I mean, not even a thin veneer of fake "you're on ignore."

And not a single word about the substance of my post either.

Duly noted, fraud.
You have been on ignore for 9-months idiot. How many times have I responded to you in 2021? It is comical that you don't want to believe that. How pathetic. I already stated I have been "showing ignored content" in this thread to see what the clowns that dismissed this so handily would say. You have made over 150 posts stating it was false and still can't admit you are a partisan hack that believed what you were told to believe. Wow, you are a fool.
1632342104634.png

Wally

Reaction score
Welcome to my world. I'm pro-choice, pro-legalization, anti-war, anti-surveilance state, pro-working class, pro-union (private sector), pro-racial equality, I favor an enforced border, want corporate money out of politics, and believe both the Dems & Reps are corrupt. That used to make me a lefty. Then it made me a left-leaning Libertarian. Then it made me a right-leaning Libertarian. Now they say that makes me a right wing extremist & domestic terrorist.

There is no appeasing the Neo-Left in 2021, and there's no such thing as a moderate anymore.
I am right with you on those issues, except the border doesn't worry me to much. I want it controlled somewhat but I am pro immigration. My selfish side also says illegal immigration is actually a boon for our economy.

I just can't support slimeballs and I am not a fan of Religion and Hate anyone who tries to legislate Religion.

I also believe those to whom much is given have a greater responsibility.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Spoof will have you know that R's take very seriously and no one thinks it's a joke!

That was probably before the Senate investigation, and FBI investigation both concluded there was no insurrection, that Trump didn't instigate the riot, and that Trump didn't break any laws. Now that we're on to the 3rd investigation of the same nonsense, all packed with hyper-partisan Trump haters, and they're targeting journalists, social media personalities, and Trump's proprietary campaign strategies, it's become pretty clear to most that this is just the latest Russiagate style witch hunt.

Last edited:

stocker08

Reaction score
Oh Hell - I don’t even know who or where to begin unpacking this thread. All lies. All made up. The FBI is lying. Such Sheep.

Independent Source Confirms Authenticity of Damning Hunter Biden Emails​

ROFL! National Review says they have a source. Spoof has been waiting patiently for a far right wing rag to post some good article for him to rage about.

Top Bottom