Hunter's emails

Spoofin

Reaction score
Oh Hell - I don’t even know who or where to begin unpacking this thread. All lies. All made up. The FBI is lying. Such Sheep.

Independent Source Confirms Authenticity of Damning Hunter Biden Emails

Spoofin

Reaction score
The NY Post deserves this victory lap. A few posters on here don’t.

The Hunter Biden laptop is confirmed?! Color us shocked!​

Actually this is a good summary of many of the things the clowns just brushed aside. #SheepBeSheep

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
The NY Post deserves this victory lap. A few posters on here don’t.

The Hunter Biden laptop is confirmed?! Color us shocked!​

Actually this is a good summary of many of the things the clowns just brushed aside. #SheepBeSheep
Funny, I dont recall the Times prefacing their mentions of the 'dossier' as "unconfirmed"

Spoofin

Reaction score
Funny, I dont recall the Times prefacing their mentions of the 'dossier' as "unconfirmed"
They went back and edited out that mention of the Biden laptop story too —— without a retraction notice 🤔. Not unlike we will get on here from the lefties who went “all-in” on this being made up. One wacko did a daily posting for a while. Another said the FBI was lying. True stories 😳. I think I might start at page 1 and quote each post in here from those 2 just for fun. #SheepBeSheep

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
They went back and edited out that mention of the Biden laptop story too —— without a retraction notice 🤔. Not unlike we will get on here from the lefties who went “all-in” on this being made up. One wacko did a daily posting for a while. Another said the FBI was lying. True stories 😳. I think I might start at page 1 and quote each post in here from those 2 just for fun. #SheepBeSheep

Today's facts, are yesterday's "conspiracy theories". The reaction I get from many here about Covid, or the election fraud is EXACTLY what I got from the same people about Russsiagate, Ukraine/Quid Pro Quo impeachment farce, Kavanaugh smear, Covington Catholic race hoax, Wuhan lab leak, etc. etc). As you watch so-called "conspiracy theory" after "conspiracy theory" turn out to just be conspiracies, I hope you'll apply this enlightenment the next time you mock people who were right, or appear to have been right, about so much that ran counter to the narrative, for so long.

Last edited:

bga1

Reaction score
Today's facts, are yesterday's "conspiracy theories". The reaction I get from many here about Covid, or the election fraud is EXACTLY what I got from the same people about Russsiagate, Ukraine/Quid Pro Quo impeachment farce, Kavanaugh smear, Covington Catholic race hoax, Wuhan lab leak, etc. etc). As you watch so-called "conspiracy theory" after "conspiracy theory" turn out to just be conspiracies, I hope you will apply this enlightenment the next time you mock the people who were right, or appear to have been right about so much that ran counter to the mainstream narrative, for so long.
The list of things the media lied about and covered up over these past 5-6 years is amazing and it includes false story after false story among the examples you listed and countless others. Yet the lefties here continue to believe that any source other than an approved MSM sources is fever swamp material while the MSM story of the day is immediately taken as fact. Spoofin is a great poster, one of the most honest here and is starting to see the more and more clearly the lies of the left.

What is happening now is incredible, a real turning point in our country one way or another. Deception has never been stronger.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
The list of things the media lied about and covered up over these past 5-6 years is amazing and it includes false story after false story among the examples you listed and countless others. Yet the lefties here continue to believe that any source other than an approved MSM sources is fever swamp material while the MSM story of the day is immediately taken as fact. Spoofin is a great poster, one of the most honest here and is starting to see the more and more clearly the lies of the left.

What is happening now is incredible, a real turning point in our country one way or another. Deception has never been stronger.
People are waking up to the Covid hysteria, how worthless these injections are, and the rise of medical tyranny.

The % of people who believe the election was rigged (it was), is in the 40's, and on the rise, especially among Independents.

bga1

Reaction score
People are waking up to the Covid hysteria, how worthless these injections are, and the rise of medical tyranny.

The % of people who believe the election was rigged (it was), is in the 40's, and on the rise, especially among Independents.
Perhaps one of the sources of the awakening is that the left is now finding it impossible to hide the scam that is the Joe Biden presidency. People are starting to see the dementia, the total mess that Biden is, the fact that the policies don't come close to resembling sensible or unifying and they realize that they were scammed by the media into believing he didn't campaign out of respect for Covid. He has perhaps become the embodiment of all the other lies that have been told.

kg21

Reaction score
I have noticed there are so many threads on GH where the liberals just flat out disappear.

It's a thing of beauty.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Pp
SPG, NYC, stocker, Howie and others looking like fools there....I am sure they will pop up and admit they were wrong. :)
its nice to be thought of. Two emails have been verified. I thought we knew this in November. I remain suspicious of this whole thing, mostly because Rudy’s involved. The guy is just crooked.

Spoofin

Reaction score
SPG, NYC, stocker, Howie and others looking like fools there....I am sure they will pop up and admit they were wrong. :)
Any minute now. Don’t forget @USAF. He has made literally dozens of posts in this thread mocking anyone that would believe this “so obviously fake” story, the “lying shills” that came forward confirming it, ignoring photos and witnesses - making an ass of himself daily for a while. I’m sure he too will be here any minute to admit what a #Sheep he is and how easily he was fooled.

48-Pages of crap and so far not a single one has posted on this update. They must just not have noticed the thread yet or maybe this story is just the FBI doubling down on thier lie? IALTO

Spoofin

Reaction score
Today's facts, are yesterday's "conspiracy theories". The reaction I get from many here about Covid, or the election fraud is EXACTLY what I got from the same people about Russsiagate, Ukraine/Quid Pro Quo impeachment farce, Kavanaugh smear, Covington Catholic race hoax, Wuhan lab leak, etc. etc). As you watch so-called "conspiracy theory" after "conspiracy theory" turn out to just be conspiracies, I hope you'll apply this enlightenment the next time you mock people who were right, or appear to have been right, about so much that ran counter to the narrative, for so long.
Well, I can’t win. Some call me a righty shill and you think I deny lefty propaganda stories?

You can correct me if I am wrong, but I think the “stolen election” and AZ “audit” are the only theories I have ‘mocked’ you about. I’m feeling pretty confident in my opinion on that one. If it is somehow proven I am wrong (real proof, not MPG proof), I will come back and give you your props.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Spoofin is a great poster, one of the most honest here and is starting to see the more and more clearly the lies of the left.
Great Post! LOL
I do appreciate it tho. I am honest on here and have had run-ins with both sides and I appreciate you acknowledging that. I have many conservative and some liberal views and have stated them clearly many times. As to your post above - you are right about one thing —— the last couple years and GH posters have absolutely given me further insight into what today’s left is all about. It ain’t pretty.

bga1

Reaction score
Well, I can’t win. Some call me a righty shill and you think I deny lefty propaganda stories?

You can correct me if I am wrong, but I think the “stolen election” and AZ “audit” are the only theories I have ‘mocked’ you about. I’m feeling pretty confident in my opinion on that one. If it is somehow proven I am wrong (real proof, not MPG proof), I will come back and give you your props.
I think you are going to lose confidence over time in that opinion. But we'll wait and see. There are tapes of one of the Maricopa County officials stating that their own internal audit was BS to cover the problems and then he said that the ballot harvesting was the main source of cheating. He resigned yesterday - admitting that he said it but apologizing and saying he shouldn't have (because he wants to be able to go on with life).

You are correct that it is very hard to believe that so many people in so many areas cheated. We all like to think better of people. Unfortunately, I think (in fact I am certain) that is exactly what happened. The 400 million that Zuckerberg spread around among state and county officials was done to set up scenarios where cheating would be easily available, nearly impossible to stop and every bit a difficult to detect and litigate. They did it where they felt the elections would be close and the right people were in place (and paid off). They knew that once the deed was done the Humpty Trumpty that they hated could not be put back on the proverbial wall. There is no way to rectify it. When you make cheating that accessible and the stakes are high- people will cheat. Look no further than the IRS tax system for proof.

kg21

Reaction score
So what was all that stuff on the computer about the "Big Guy?"

Who is the Big Guy and what did those emails mean again?

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Any minute now. Don’t forget @USAF. He has made literally dozens of posts in this thread mocking anyone that would believe this “so obviously fake” story, the “lying shills” that came forward confirming it, ignoring photos and witnesses - making an ass of himself daily for a while.
How would anyone know? There can't be but a handful that don't have that poster on Ignore, no?

Spoofin

Reaction score
How would anyone know? There can't be but a handful that don't have that poster on Ignore, no?
Ha - true dat. I have been clicking the "show ignored content" to see if even one of them has the balls to post here. So far - Zippo. As for @USAF --- I did a search on this thread and saw he made over 150 posts in this thread - with a high percentage of them calling out CRG, BEEG, or me by name and telling us how dumb we were to believe such an "obviously made up story". I might have to pick my favorite 50 or so and quote them if I have the time.
There were no e-mails. There wasn't even a laptop. All made up. FBI lies.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I only had time to look through the last few pages. I hope to have more time soon.
Lol.

Spoof triples down on the Hunter's emails" story

based on a state-run media report of random computer repair shop guy filing a lawsuit for defamation.

Dollars to donuts Rudy Giuliani is computer repair shop guy's lawyer.

LOLOL.

Spoof....new low even for you.
In case anyone's curious, spoof and the fellas are currently and permanently in stage 5:

Ignore in the hopes everyone forgets what an ignorant hack it took to spread this crap.
Looking for a status update here, fraudster. When can we expect the laptop to surface? When do we start seeing those damning emails?

Perhaps bga can help you with this one.
Yup. As predicted ... doubling down on stupid.

Fraud
BTW...where's spoof to admit he was full of shit?

USAF

Reaction score
LOL.

Someone alleges 2 emails are real, and spoof has an orgasm. NYPost? Surrrrrrrre. This entire "story" is a crock of shit, which has been obvious to anyone with a working brain.

Meanwhile he yells "it's in the past" to anyone who wishes to discuss a sitting president attempting to overthrow an election.

Too funny.

Last edited:

GopherJake

Reaction score
I decided to open the circle jerk thread and am unsurprised to see you guys are still at it. Um, color me unconvinced. Some guy said that another guy said he saw a couple emails that may or may not be real. Here's something - nobody cares and it's likely not real. You have no direct evidence and need to learn how to read closer.

bga1

Reaction score
I decided to open the circle jerk thread and am unsurprised to see you guys are still at it. Um, color me unconvinced. Some guy said that another guy said he saw a couple emails that may or may not be real. Here's something - nobody cares and it's likely not real. You have no direct evidence and need to learn how to read closer.
wow

Wally

Reaction score
I have noticed there are so many threads on GH where the liberals just flat out disappear.

It's a thing of beauty.
What date were the emails sent?
I think they were sent when Joe Biden was not even in the government. A big nothing.

Last edited:

Spoofin

Reaction score
The FBI confirmed they had the laptop. Records show they obtained a subpoena for it. Even Hunter didn't deny it could have been his (some lame "not sure, maybe" answer). Now, this isn't the first person to confirm the e-mails either. Not even the first person on the e-mail thread to confirm them. The MSM swept the first guy under the rug, he was tagged a "liar", and social media removed the NYP story. Meanwhile, the NYT quietly edited/removed the term "unsubstantiated" from their story without a peep at some point in time. Now a left leaning outlet finds another person on the e-mail thread to confirm the e-mails are legit and you are still unconvinced? What would convince you at this point?

As to your "circle jerk" comment - yep, you bet. Go read through the 47 previous pages of this thread and tell me I shouldn't throw every bit of what was thrown my way back where it came from. Wacko #1 is still calling it a "crock of shit." That's where we are at.... The FBI is lying, the NYP is lying, Politico is lying, everyone is lying and Hunter truly can't remember. LOL. #Sheep

Top Bottom