Hunter's emails

stocker08

Reaction score
There is a way to know. The Bidens and others would be suing, yugely. But they are not. You really, really have to stretch to be a person who thinks that the Biden laptop contents were faked. These are emails to and from a lot of people and NO ONE involved has contested them. Maybe you don't believe they are real because you were among those duped by the fake dossier! :)

As to Rudy trying to give the FBI a copy- can you imagine the list of criminal charges Rudy would face if he tried to pass fraudulent tapes to the FBI? He's not Hillary Clinton so he doesn't have immunity. The fact that Rudy did that is living proof that they are real and that he is trying to force the FBI's hand. He knows that they have it.

If you know you or someone else gave someone a document earlier and they are playing dumb to avoid it- would you hand it to them again? I certainly would. Look Rudy understands that he is not loved by the FBI- he is a marked man. Why would he further draw a target on his own head? He wouldn't. He has the goods and so does the FBI. The FBI is not going to do a thing about Hunter Biden, doing so is against their political interests. That's where we are today. We have a fully politically weaponized FBI (among other such agencies).

Crazy Rudy supposedly had the damning info PRIOR to the election. So MONTHS before Biden even took office.

But yeah....good call. He had no way of getting the info into law enforcements hands. Derp.

USAF

Reaction score
As to Rudy trying to give the FBI a copy- can you imagine the list of criminal charges Rudy would face if he tried to pass fraudulent tapes to the FBI?
Rudy gave the FBI a copy??

Do tell. Got a source for that?

Yeah, I thought not.

Rudy gave a "copy" to Steve Bannon.

But then I guess I shouldn't be surprised, making shit up from whole cloth is your stock and trade.

howeda7

Reaction score
Crazy Rudy supposedly had the damning info PRIOR to the election. So MONTHS before Biden even took office.

But yeah....good call. He had no way of getting the info into law enforcements hands. Derp.
Poor Rudy. It's not like he used to work in law enforcement or anything. He had nio connections to hand off the laptop until the FBI raided his home.

Last edited:

bga1

Reaction score

ummm stocker - Bobulinski started to drop the goods in October of 2020. Law enforcement was actively hiding it. The FBI had to admit that they had it for nearly a year. Rudy didn't supposedly have the info prior to the election. He had it. The FBI had it. And at the last, they could no longer trust the FBI to do the right thing so they had to put it out there. That's what is true. What a shame that our agencies have been so badly politicized. They were always powerful and corruptable. Obama weaponized them. They will never be trusted again.

stocker08

Reaction score
ummm stocker - Bobulinski started to drop the goods in October of 2020. Law enforcement was actively hiding it. The FBI had to admit that they had it for nearly a year. Rudy didn't supposedly have the info prior to the election. He had it. The FBI had it. And at the last, they could no longer trust the FBI to do the right thing so they had to put it out there. That's what is true. What a shame that our agencies have been so badly politicized. They were always powerful and corruptable. Obama weaponized them. They will never be trusted again.

The FBI was in an active investigation. Why would they be investigating Hunter Biden while also actively trying to hide any wrongdoing?

So if Rudy had/has the information....why has it never seen the light of day? Why was a bunch of nothings released. Easy. Rudy had nothing. Just lies trying to sway voters. Big failure. So now they've moved onto the next big lie. The stolen election.

Good thing that the only people who believe these unsubstantiated lies are the furthest of the righties. The craziest of the crazy.

GopherJake

Reaction score
I see the @BatshitNutjobs are out tonight. What an embarrassment for humanity. We're so fucked. You people work day by day to fuck this country up and I literally would go to war against you if it came down to it. I'm so tired of you maniacs.

PeoplesFront

Reaction score
Hunter is a utility man. He is a world-class artist whilst also having the background necessary to be a board member of a Ukrainian natural gas company. He can’t even speak the language and he still got the job on his own merit. That’s how impressive Hunter is. Around the same time, Joe Biden felt the need to withhold $1 billion until some Ukrainian guy was fired. Incidentally, that event caused President Dump (DRINK!) to be impeached because he had the audacity to ask the Ukrainian President what that was all about. You crazy RW conspiracy theorists really need to give it a rest.

Come at me, @GopherJake.

howeda7

Reaction score
The FBI was in an active investigation. Why would they be investigating Hunter Biden while also actively trying to hide any wrongdoing?

So if Rudy had/has the information....why has it never seen the light of day? Why was a bunch of nothings released. Easy. Rudy had nothing. Just lies trying to sway voters. Big failure. So now they've moved onto the next big lie. The stolen election.

Good thing that the only people who believe these unsubstantiated lies are the furthest of the righties. The craziest of the crazy.
It's a shame Rudy had to be pulled off the explosive Hunter case in order to work on the massive election fraud he uncovered. If only! The poor guy didn't have time to get his hair done and had to do it himself. He's only one man.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
It's a shame Rudy had to be pulled off the explosive Hunter case in order to work on the massive election fraud he uncovered. If only! The poor guy didn't have time to get his hair done and had to do it himself. He's only one man.
You know he’s working hard because he perspires so heavily. 🥵

bga1

Reaction score
I see the @BatshitNutjobs are out tonight. What an embarrassment for humanity. We're so fucked. You people work day by day to fuck this country up and I literally would go to war against you if it came down to it. I'm so tired of you maniacs.
You need an anger management program Jake. You have had a substantive opinion since the Dead Sea was still sick. I think that all of the refereeing has frustrated you to the point where you are spewing like this. Time for a break for you.

stocker08

Reaction score

Bobulinski went on Tucker to drop the bombshell....but unfortunately he "misplaced" all the evidence or something like that. Rudy has all the hard drives and the damning information....but he just can't find ANYONE to print it! lol. The election was stolen....we're just waiting for the mountains of evidence that nobody could find for going on eight months now.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

bga1

Reaction score

The investigation was anything but active. They stuffed the laptop in their library and told everyone to go away while they looked at it. They never intended to do anything and would never have commented had it not been for the computer store guy calling the situation out after he got asked to be quite by the FBI. The FBI had no intention of going after the Bidens just like they had no intention of going after Hillary (it was all theater). The FBI has been caught in a ton of criminality the past several years and the big fall guy is Clinesmith - the poor guy who did the least wrong of any of them. Ohr, Strzok, Page, Comey, McCabe and several others from the FBI would be in jail right now on conspiracy charges if this were a just country anymore. The FBI is corrupt.

So you think that the information Rudy has has never hit the light of day? Where do you think these emails, photos and stories are coming from. All with no denial from the Bidens.

howeda7

Reaction score
The investigation was anything but active. They stuffed the laptop in their library and told everyone to go away while they looked at it. They never intended to do anything and would never have commented had it not been for the computer store guy calling the situation out after he got asked to be quite by the FBI. The FBI had no intention of going after the Bidens just like they had no intention of going after Hillary (it was all theater). The FBI has been caught in a ton of criminality the past several years and the big fall guy is Clinesmith - the poor guy who did the least wrong of any of them. Ohr, Strzok, Page, Comey, McCabe and several others from the FBI would be in jail right now on conspiracy charges if this were a just country anymore. The FBI is corrupt.

So you think that the information Rudy has has never hit the light of day? Where do you think these emails, photos and stories are coming from. All with no denial from the Bidens.
Why was Trump's FBI so corrupt?

stocker08

Reaction score

If there was anything to be found, Rudy has it. Why hasn't anything come out? We all know why. Nothing damning there. Just a fiction spun by the right wing handlers.....parroted by the wackos.

I remember when evidence mattered. Not crazy conspiracy theories and proven lies.

bga1

Reaction score
Bobulinski went on Tucker to drop the bombshell....but unfortunately he "misplaced" all the evidence or something like that. Rudy has all the hard drives and the damning information....but he just can't find ANYONE to print it! lol. The election was stolen....we're just waiting for the mountains of evidence that nobody could find for going on eight months now.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
The NYT won't print it, but then the DNC won't either. Redundant. The emails and pictures are plastered all over the internet, in the New York post and in international publications. US media? The MSM won't touch it. They are paid by the left and many are compromised to Chinese interests. The Chinese are VERY interested in keeping the Bidens afloat.

howeda7

Reaction score
The NYT won't print it, but then the DNC won't either. Redundant. The emails and pictures are plastered all over the internet, in the New York post and in international publications. US media? The MSM won't touch it. They are paid by the left and many are compromised to Chinese interests. The Chinese are VERY interested in keeping the Bidens afloat.
Why isn't Sean Hannity or Tucker broadcasting this nightly?!?! Have the Chinese gotten them too? Man this goes deep.

stocker08

Reaction score

There are some pictures showing that Hunter is guy with some issues. Otherwise there is a whole big bag of nothing. Pictures showing nothing. Emails saying nothing.

But there's a bunch of conjecture. Brought to you by the folks behind pizzagate and a bunch of other whoppers.

bga1

Reaction score
Why was Trump's FBI so corrupt?
Trump has ownership in the FBI? Can you show me the papers on that? The FBI and every other DC agency are made up of 90+ % Democrats. How do I know this? That's how DC votes. It isn't arguable. Trump made some bad hires. Wray was one of them. Obama corrupted all of the agencies to the maximum. The rank and file are Democrats, life time bureaucrats who thrive on the deep state system and are attempting to further their grip on power.

bga1

Reaction score
There are some pictures showing that Hunter is guy with some issues. Otherwise there is a whole big bag of nothing. Pictures showing nothing. Emails saying nothing.

But there's a bunch of conjecture. Brought to you by the folks behind pizzagate and a bunch of other whoppers.
Emails saying that Hunter was doing business in Ukraine, China and Russia and he was supporting the family with the funds from the dealings- while Joe was in office. Why did Joe lie and deny he ever talked with Hunter about business? We have pictures of at least two meetings Joe had with Hunter's partners along with emails referring to Joe as the Big Guy who had 10%.

Be honest for just a moment if possible. Do you think for one second that the same evidence on Trump and Trump Jr. would not have the Dems heading directly to the impeachment gavel without passing GO?

howeda7

Reaction score
Trump has ownership in the FBI? Can you show me the papers on that? The FBI and every other DC agency are made up of 90+ % Democrats. How do I know this? That's how DC votes. It isn't arguable. Trump made some bad hires. Wray was one of them. Obama corrupted all of the agencies to the maximum. The rank and file are Democrats, life time bureaucrats who thrive on the deep state system and are attempting to further their grip on power.
Law Enforcement overall tends to lean Republican, but 90% of the FBI are Dems eh? And all of them are willing to throw their ethics and training out the window to cover up for Hunter Biden?

stocker08

Reaction score
Emails saying that Hunter was doing business in Ukraine, China and Russia and he was supporting the family with the funds from the dealings- while Joe was in office. Why did Joe lie and deny he ever talked with Hunter about business? We have pictures of at least two meetings Joe had with Hunter's partners along with emails referring to Joe as the Big Guy who had 10%.

Be honest for just a moment if possible. Do you think for one second that the same evidence on Trump and Trump Jr. would not have the Dems heading directly to the impeachment gavel without passing GO?

Trump family and friends were doing business overseas the past four years also. Big nothing there. None of those emails said any of that. Just the right wing handlers "filling in" the blanks.

Trump was the most corrupt president in the history of the office BY FAR. He got off with a slap on the wrists because of the corruption he surrounded himself with.

If the evidence is out there on "the big guy"....let it be released. RUDY HAS IT! STEVE BANNON HAS IT! FOUR SEASONS TOTAL LANDSCAPING HAS IT!

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
That swamp draining wasn't very thorough.

GopherJake

Reaction score
You need an anger management program Jake. You have had a substantive opinion since the Dead Sea was still sick. I think that all of the refereeing has frustrated you to the point where you are spewing like this. Time for a break for you.
Lazy response, by a massive shill. You wouldn't even be responding to me, if you hadn't heard a "substantive opinion" from me. My opinion is that you and all the other assholes like you are fucking this country up with all this batshit crazy misinformation. Your claims of election fraud are completely false, have been repeatedly proven false and shot down time-and-time-and-time again by authorities of all stripes and multiple times by the US Supreme Court. But, according to you dumbasses, everyone is in on it.

People like you that actually believe the bullshit that you spew from your face every day, yep, it pisses me off. You are so deluded that you think you are saving the country, when, in fact, you are fucking it up. You are the Joseph McCarthy of the 2020s - you have no shame and are too stupid to know that you are completely full of shit, because you actually believe it. That's an extra special kind of stupid.

stocker08

Reaction score
Lazy response, by a massive shill. You wouldn't even be responding to me, if you hadn't heard a "substantive opinion" from me. My opinion is that you and all the other assholes like you are fucking this country up with all this batshit crazy misinformation. Your claims of election fraud are completely false, have been repeatedly proven false and shot down time-and-time-and-time again by authorities of all stripes and multiple times by the US Supreme Court. But, according to you dumbasses, everyone is in on it.

People like you that actually believe the bullshit that you spew from your face every day, yep, it pisses me off. You are so deluded that you think you are saving the country, when, in fact, you are fucking it up. You are the Joseph McCarthy of the 2020s - you have no shame and are too stupid to know that you are completely full of shit, because you actually believe it. That's an extra special kind of stupid.

Crazy like this is pushing principled republicans away. You won't find any of those here, though.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Crazy like this is pushing principled republicans away. You won't find any of those here, though.
Anecdotally, one of my best friends is a fiscally conservative, socially liberal, straight line R voter. He's fed up and voted 3rd party. Two more of my friends are dead-center moderate, choose the best guy and they are completely left leaning at this point, voted Biden. My other good buddy, a far right traditional conservative is more of a nose holding R. Not sure if he voted for Don second time around. I should ask him. But he's embarrassed by the insurrection, but supports some of the voting reform (as do I).

Spoofin

Reaction score
Anecdotally, one of my best friends is a fiscally conservative, socially liberal, straight line R voter. He's fed up and voted 3rd party. Two more of my friends are dead-center moderate, choose the best guy and they are completely left leaning at this point, voted Biden. My other good buddy, a far right traditional conservative is more of a nose holding R. Not sure if he voted for Don second time around. I should ask him. But he's embarrassed by the insurrection, but supports some of the voting reform (as do I).
Sounds like you have reasonable friends that think for themselves. Likely a good group.

Top Bottom