Hunter's emails

stocker08

Reaction score
Looking for a status update here, fraudster. When can we expect the laptop to surface? When do we start seeing those damning emails?

Perhaps bga can help you with this one.

The laptop repair guy had it, Rudy had it, the New York Post had it, and Krakken had it. Everyone has the info. And it's bad. Lock him up.

USAF

Reaction score
The laptop repair guy had it, Rudy had it, the New York Post had it, and Krakken had it. Everyone has the info. And it's bad. Lock him up.
Well, everyone except Tucker Carlson. He's still waiting for that thumbdrive.

Last edited:

bga1

Reaction score
Neither Hunter nor Joe has EVER denied that the laptop or its contents were true. Think about that for a nanosecond. Of course Joe doesn't get asked about anything at a level higher than ice cream flavor so we are going to get much from him...........

USAF

Reaction score
Neither Hunter nor Joe has EVER denied that the laptop or its contents were true. Think about that for a nanosecond. Of course Joe doesn't get asked about anything at a level higher than ice cream flavor so we are going to get much from him...........
LOL. "Never denied it??" There are literally hundreds of denials reported everywhere. Even Fox was forced to report the entire thing was horseshit:

It'd be good for your mental health if you, just once, came up for air and took a look around from somewhere other than deep in the pile of RW horseshit you live in.

stocker08

Reaction score

Pretty sure that Tony Bobulinski dropped all the hot info on the Carlson Connection last fall. Just ask spoof. He was all in on that one.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
HBDS

howeda7

Reaction score
It's been out for delivery since October. It's obvious the NSA stole it and used it to alter the vote count in Arizona. We now know.

Spoofin

Reaction score
When asked if the laptop was his Hunter said he couldn't be sure one way or the other. :rolleyes:

There is public record of the FBI getting a subpoena for the laptop and the FBI has confirmed that they executed that and obtained the laptop. When I brought that up before Stalker told me the FBI was lying. :ROFLMAO:

It was all made up.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I also find it quite amusing that this thread got bumped this morning right after I bumped the umbrella man thread. I can't see for sure who did that as they are on my ignore list - but I'm guessing someone with an IQ below 70. Someone who is butthurt that I don't read his posts. LOL. So Pathetic.

USAF

Reaction score
There is public record of the FBI getting a subpoena for the laptop and the FBI has confirmed that they executed that and obtained the laptop. When I brought that up before Stalker told me the FBI was lying. :ROFLMAO:

It was all made up.
Yup. As predicted ... doubling down on stupid.

Fraud

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
When asked if the laptop was his Hunter said he couldn't be sure one way or the other. :rolleyes:

It was all made up.
What does Rudy have then?

Spoofin

Reaction score
What does Rudy have then?
The story goes that Rudy has a copy of the contents (including pics, e-mails, etc.). You can google and find all sorts of stories that talk about the fact that there was a subpoena issued for the laptop at the DE repair shop and that the FBI did indeed sieze it. FOX, NYT, NYP, CNN to name a few. I can produce if we really want to go down this road. Hunter has said he can't say for sure it was or was not his laptop.

Go ahead and claim foul on the released contents, but the fact that there was a laptop and that the FBI did sieze said laptop is not really in debate..... unless you go with the "FBI is lying" line.

golf

Reaction score

The alltimer imo was brian stelter's question to hen psaki, "What is the media getting wrong about the biden administration?".

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
The story goes that Rudy has a copy of the contents (including pics, e-mails, etc.). You can google and find all sorts of stories that talk about the fact that there was a subpoena issued for the laptop at the DE repair shop and that the FBI did indeed sieze it. FOX, NYT, NYP, CNN to name a few. I can produce if we really want to go down this road. Hunter has said he can't say for sure it was or was not his laptop.

Go ahead and claim foul on the released contents, but the fact that there was a laptop and that the FBI did sieze said laptop is not really in debate..... unless you go with the "FBI is lying" line.
I'm saying there is no way to know that the released contents are off the actual laptop, or why Rudy maintains a copy if the contents are the same as the one the FBI has. Or why Rudy is trying to give copies of the laptop to agents raiding his house in 2021.

USAF

Reaction score
Trump's going to win in a landlside. He'll win the EC much bigger than in 2016. He'll also win the popular vote. The left will claim he obviously cheated because the polls had Biden way ahead. The left is planning a massive coup attempt/civil war after they lose, which I'm actually looking forward to now. It won't work. They will be squashed. Then Trump takes them all down.
This post needs to be bumped.

Getting everything exactly correct, except for the side that would do it, needs enshrinement in some sort if GH HOF.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
This post needs to be bumped.

Getting everything exactly correct, except for the side that would do it, needs enshrinement in some sort if GH HOF.
That was from the universe where Spock has a goatee.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I'm saying there is no way to know that the released contents are off the actual laptop, or why Rudy maintains a copy if the contents are the same as the one the FBI has. Or why Rudy is trying to give copies of the laptop to agents raiding his house in 2021.
Sure - I said you can claim foul on the released contents (in the post you quoted) - but you initially asked "what does Rudy have" after I said the FBI had the laptop and so I answered that quetion. This is a totally different debate now than if the laptop was real or if the FBI lied about obtaining a fictional laptop.

howeda7

Reaction score
I also find it quite amusing that this thread got bumped this morning right after I bumped the umbrella man thread. I can't see for sure who did that as they are on my ignore list - but I'm guessing someone with an IQ below 70. Someone who is butthurt that I don't read his posts. LOL. So Pathetic.
Someone doesn't like having one of his all-time biggest face plants re-visited. I guess this isn't on your highlight flashback reel.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Someone doesn't like having one of his all-time biggest face plants re-visited. I guess this isn't on your highlight flashback reel.
Really? The laptop was proven to be real - so who face-planted there? You can debate if the contents released were real or not, but I still believe they more likely were than were not. Last time this topic came up I was told "the FBI is lying" ---- yeah, that really put me in my place.

USAF

Reaction score
Really? The laptop was proven to be real - so who face-planted there? You can debate if the contents released were real or not, but I still believe they more likely were than were not. Last time this topic came up I was told "the FBI is lying" ---- yeah, that really put me in my place.
The only thing that is provably true is that A laptop was seized by the FBI in Dec 2019. There's no confirmation anywhere the laptop even once belonged to Hunter Biden. And nobody here has any idea what, if anything was on the laptop, for that matter. We do no the DOJ has never taken legal action on anything related, and at least one Senate subcommittee, held after the seizure, made no mention of it despite being chaired.by rabid Trump bobo Ron Johnson.

But that's really not the point, since this is just your fallback, save face position anyway.
All through this thread you were touting the contents. All of which was obvious horseshit from day one. A fucking laptop "left for repair by Hunter Biden," the hard drive copied and given to Rudy Giuliani, who gets Steve Bannon to give it to the NYPost...at which the reporter who writes the story won't let the newspaper put his name on the article.
All of which comes to light in OCTOBER 2020, right before the election.

Yeah, sounds legit.

Last edited:

bga1

Reaction score
There is a way to know. The Bidens and others would be suing, yugely. But they are not. You really, really have to stretch to be a person who thinks that the Biden laptop contents were faked. These are emails to and from a lot of people and NO ONE involved has contested them. Maybe you don't believe they are real because you were among those duped by the fake dossier! :)

As to Rudy trying to give the FBI a copy- can you imagine the list of criminal charges Rudy would face if he tried to pass fraudulent tapes to the FBI? He's not Hillary Clinton so he doesn't have immunity. The fact that Rudy did that is living proof that they are real and that he is trying to force the FBI's hand. He knows that they have it.

If you know you or someone else gave someone a document earlier and they are playing dumb to avoid it- would you hand it to them again? I certainly would. Look Rudy understands that he is not loved by the FBI- he is a marked man. Why would he further draw a target on his own head? He wouldn't. He has the goods and so does the FBI. The FBI is not going to do a thing about Hunter Biden, doing so is against their political interests. That's where we are today. We have a fully politically weaponized FBI (among other such agencies).

Last edited:

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
There is a way to know. The Bidens and others would be suing, yugely. But they are not. You really, really have to stretch to be a person who thinks that the Biden laptop contents were faked. These are emails to and from a lot of people and NO ONE involved has contested them. Maybe you don't believe they are real because you were among those duped by the fake dossier! :)

As to Rudy trying to give the FBI a copy- can you imagine the list of criminal charges Rudy would face if he tried to pass fraudulent tapes to the FBI? He's not Hillary Clinton so he doesn't have immunity. The fact that Rudy did that is living proof that they are real and that he is trying to force the FBI's hand. He knows that they have it.

If you know you or someone else gave someone a document earlier and they are playing dumb to avoid it- would you hand it to them again? I certainly would. Look Rudy understands that he is not loved by the FBI- he is a marked man. Why would he further draw a target on his own head? He wouldn't. He has the goods and so does the FBI. The FBI is not going to do a thing about Hunter Biden, doing so is against their political interests. That's where we are today. We have a fully politically weaponized FBI (among other such agencies).
Or, Rudy is trying some slight of hand, and "Hunter Biden Hard Drive" is a nice distraction.
If you have not noticed, Rudy has his own troubles right now. His devices are seized, maybe alongside Hunter's.

stocker08

Reaction score

It was all made up.

Pretty sure that I doubted the Rudy/Repairman story in that thread where you were freaking out. The one where you were totally sure that Tony Boblunski was going to give Tucker the info to take down the big guy.

That's spoof. Still chasing HUNTER!!!!

stocker08

Reaction score

We're just laughing at all you fools who were sure that Rudy and company had the goods that would topple Biden and everyone around him.

But I'm sure you sleep well at night....knowing that at least a laptop existed. Unfortunately for Trumpers....it's not illegal to possess a laptop. Dang...so close.

stocker08

Reaction score

Don't talk about Trump. Don't talk about Tony Boblunski or Total Landscaping. Please stop bringing up all of the right wing embarrassments.

Top Bottom