Hunter Biden...

STPGopher

Reaction score
Why did Pelosi refuse added security prior- knowing thousands of vicious Trumpsters would be in town? I'll tell you this, if someone told you that Antifa was going to be protesting on your street and you could get free security- you would take it in a heartbeat and so would I. Occams Razor says that Pelosi refused security because she knew that there was a Dem produced sham- or should I say shaman going to be happening to make it appear that the Trump protestors were doing evil.
It was these guys.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Did you read STP's post? Laura Ingraham isn't on Fox News?

I'm sorry the actions of your fellow Trumpsters angers and embarrasses you so. You're free to leave their party and disassociate from them anytime. But pretending they're not in your party is delusional.
Yeah, Ingraham is an opinion host on FNC. You said “Fox News all said it was Antifa”.

“It” I would have to assume was the Capitol riot.

Ingraham said that at least one person associated with Antifa or an anti-Trump group had infiltrated the rioters/protesters. More were suspected, but unproven.

No one on Fox News blamed the riot on Antifa, but Ingraham suggested that they contributed to the violence, which this person apparently did.

You’re so dishonest that you can’t even admit the untruth when the lie is morphing within a few pages of your post.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
The proposed commission would have five members of each party. There is nothing stopping Democrats from doing this alone. This is an invite to be part of the process.
Nancy Pelosi was going to control this commission one way or another.

The final version was changed from Pelosi’s first draft, in which Democrats would have appointed more members and had sole subpoena power.

Some Republicans, including McConnell and Maine Sen. Susan Collins, have raised objections to the way the panel would appoint staff, suggesting it would make the panel unbalanced. The legislation calls for the chairperson to hire staff “in consultation with the vice chairperson, in accordance with rules agreed upon by the commission.”

You can’t trust Pelosi. She’s a political hack. This commission was going to be used as a cudgel just like the Mueller investigation was.

Besides, there were already investigations being done by the FBI and the Senate.

Democrats want no part of an investigation on the riots of last summer that killed a few dozen people or the ones continuing right now in Portland or the takeover of property by radical left groups. Just investigate Trump issues only.

howeda7

Reaction score
Yeah, Ingraham is an opinion host on FNC. You said “Fox News all said it was Antifa”.
No one said "all." She is on Fox News and blamed Antifa. You said "almost no one" said it was Antifa. You're wrong as STP clearly showed and face-planted. Again.

STPGopher

Reaction score
Even NBC described it as such:

Laura Ingraham, one of the channel’s primetime hosts, spent much of the hour of her show suggesting without evidence that the Trump protesters had been infiltrated by antifa.

This is the dude that the reporting centered on. He was no Trump supporter.

It doesn’t matter. There was no extensive claim that the Capitol riots were caused by Antifa. Only that Antifa/BLM/Trump haters “infiltrated” the riots.
So, now that we know that ranks can and have been infiltrated, shouldn't we worry about this type of opportunity being used by external hostile forces?

STPGopher

Reaction score
I don't really think the Nation's Capital was breached. Just like I didn't really think the Wisconsin Capital was breached when lefty loons did a sit in. Just like I don't thnk it was breached when a group of crazies stormed the Georgia capital.

In all of those instances, there was absolutely ZERO threat to the government. They essentially trespassed into public buildings for a few hours. I think the people that did it are idiots and I really would be 100% supportive with them being thrown in jail. I have no tolerance for that kind of sh!t.

That said, the way people on the left are tlaking about the "insurrection" is incredibly melodramatic.

So yes, I think burning of private property, and shutting down portions of Minneapolis for 4 nights (going on 1.5 years in some spots) is so much worse that you would have to be blindly political to not agree.
Seriously, thank you for the reply. Now I see the disconnect. It is your opinion, which you are obviously entitled to, so there is no need for me to elaborate.

Peace!

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Seriously, thank you for the reply. Now I see the disconnect. It is your opinion, which you are obviously entitled to, so there is no need for me to elaborate.

Peace!

If you really believe the democracy was at risk, do you believe it was at risk in every one of those other situations? If not, ask yourself why not? If so, take a deep breath, the nation is stronger than a window.

STPGopher

Reaction score

stocker08

Reaction score
If you really believe the democracy was at risk, do you believe it was at risk in every one of those other situations? If not, ask yourself why not? If so, take a deep breath, the nation is stronger than a window.

The nation is stronger than a window.....but the right wing is weaker than a soggy newspaper. You've all been duped by a conman....and continue to ask for more punishment.

Sad....weak minded folks on the right.

STPGopher

Reaction score
The nation is stronger than a window.....but the right wing is weaker than a soggy newspaper. You've all been duped by a conman....and continue to ask for more punishment.

Sad....weak minded folks on the right.
I am glad I am not the only one that doesn't get why people think Trump has their best interests in mind. To paraphrase Terrell Owens, Trump loves him some Trump.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I did not see anything, because I just don't care about Hunter Biden. And the only people who do are trying to own libs.

A high ranking politician enabled privileged access to contacts to his son? Alert the media! (Closed-circuit to KFC - note use of exclamation point.)

I mean, we haven't seen anything that egregious since some asshat president put his entire family in charge of everything at the White House. You can say "Drink!" all you want, but this is much more serious than Daddy Joe got Hunter a meeting. Get real.
Another great, “yeah, but - Trump….”
Oh, then it’s all OK. smh

Spoofin

Reaction score
I see another thread not about Trump or 1/6. Howie comes in and suddenly the thread is about Trump and 1/6. Rinse. Repeat.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
No one said "all." She is on Fox News and blamed Antifa. You said "almost no one" said it was Antifa. You're wrong as STP clearly showed and face-planted. Again.
You said generically that “Fox News did”. WTF is ”Fox News”? One statement on one show? One show? A Couple? Some shows? Many shows?

As I pointed out in a previous post, even NBC said Ingraham said “infiltrated”. Infiltrated is far from blanket blame. That‘s what you were dishing out.…”Fox News”.

Bullshit!

You’re a f’n liar.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
oh my god, this dude is incredible...and the media ignores him.

B2645B9A-4CB8-43F4-B026-842EAC4ED79A.jpeg

Spoofin

Reaction score

LesBolstad

Reaction score
Say what you want about Trump, and you will, but his kids are pretty decent human beings. Joe's kid is an absolute shitshow and that says something about the Biden parenting.

bga1

Reaction score
oh my god, this dude is incredible...and the media ignores him.

View attachment 13671
The fact of the matter is, the old man corrupted Hunter and made him the family mule for their influence peddling operation. What a shame.

Random Gopher Fan

Reaction score
Hunter Biden sure is a shitshow of a human being. I’m just not sure other than that anybody cares.

sometimes it’s parenting. Other times kids just go off the rails and do there own thing.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I’ll point out that Don Jr. is divorced from the mother of his children, and living in unmarried Congress with Gavin Newsome’s ex wife, who gave the President of the United States Covid. It’s not crack addict filming himself picking up hookers, but there was a time that would have been cause for pearl clutching by the Evangelicals. Just the divorced part.
There is a reason Jared was in charge and Uday and Qusay were on the sidelines.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
The fact of the matter is, the old man corrupted Hunter and made him the family mule for their influence peddling operation. What a shame.
You have to admit though, what a gig. Hunter's like, "Dad, you mean all I have to do is travel to these various countries and let these big shots buy me hookers and drugs? Are you sure, Dad?"

bga1

Reaction score
I’ll point out that Don Jr. is divorced from the mother of his children, and living in unmarried Congress with Gavin Newsome’s ex wife, who gave the President of the United States Covid. It’s not crack addict filming himself picking up hookers, but there was a time that would have been cause for pearl clutching by the Evangelicals. Just the divorced part.
There is a reason Jared was in charge and Uday and Qusay were on the sidelines.
Unreal. You have gone off the rails. Don Jr. would be up for sainthood by comparison to Hunter and that's even if you totally discount mountains of evidence that Hunter has been the mule for the Biden influence peddling machine for years and year, including deals with China and Ukraine.

Random Gopher Fan

Reaction score
You have to admit though, what a gig. Hunter's like, "Dad, you mean all I have to do is travel to these various countries and let these big shots buy me hookers and drugs? Are you sure, Dad?"
They can’t settle on a theme for Biden. One day he’s the bumbling dementia patient and then he’s the criminal mastermind setting his son up with hookers and blow.

Choose your fighter and stick with it people.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Unreal. You have gone off the rails. Don Jr. would be up for sainthood by comparison to Hunter and that's even if you totally discount mountains of evidence that Hunter has been the mule for the Biden influence peddling machine for years and year, including deals with China and Ukraine.
it’s kind of hard to believe he’s both a drug addicted clown who loses computers on the way to the bus stop and the lynchpin to a criminal network.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
They can’t settle on a theme for Biden. One day he’s the bumbling dementia patient and then he’s the criminal mastermind setting his son up with hookers and blow.

Choose your fighter and stick with it people.
Not quite how it’s been characterized.

Yes, he is a bumbling old man, but he has always been a corrupt politician looking to personally gain from his political position, directly or indirectly.

Al Capone was no genius, but he knew how to influence people.

bga1

Reaction score
it’s kind of hard to believe he’s both a drug addicted clown who loses computers on the way to the bus stop and the lynchpin to a criminal network.
There's your problem. You have a filter that blocks anything that doesn't fit your worldview. It's why you are so easily fooled.

Top Bottom