Hunter Biden...

stocker08

Reaction score
Don Jr was a high ranking White House official. Hunter Biden is a no-count like @Section2. Nobody cares about either one of the latter.

We shouldn't care about Don Jr though.....because Trump appointed incompetence everywhere in his admin.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
For the record, Antifa is real, and some nasty folks. But there is so far, nothing but allegations they are involved. Meahwhile, MAGA folks are mostly being caught because they are bragging online. Do you believe this video shows Antifa and that the Capitol security force is covering for them?

stocker08

Reaction score
Thanks for taking the time to join a thread about Hunter Biden to talk about how no one cares about Hunter Biden.

That said, you're probably too dumb to get this, but we all know spineless zeroes like you don't care about Hunter Biden. We like to talk about him because of the 4 year hissy fit regarding Russia when the corpse of Beijing Biden was obviously involved in a pay-for-play scheme. It's not really about Hunter Biden (at least for me) as it is about your glaring hypocrisy. Then again, I don't think you're smart enough to even realize it.

Glaring hypocrisy is spending four years "yah-butting" everything about king Trump and his klan.....just to turn around and act like a guy who is not even involved in high level government is a big problem.

The lack of awareness is astounding.

stocker08

Reaction score
Maybe a Congressional investigation, such as the bipartisan one suggested, would help.
Look it up--I've twice suggested to the Republicans on this board that by not doing so, they leave in the the Biden DOJs hands. But I am accused of grandstanding. Thanks for the support.

Haven't you seen all the antifa folks being rounded up and arrested? They're on video doing the damage. Trust me.....I'm Donald J. Trump.

howeda7

Reaction score
That’s total bullshit. Stop believing everything you hear on CNN and MSNBC.

I don’t know what the WT wrote, neither do you probably, but I know what Fox News said and it wasn’t that it was Antifa. But it really bothers you that they reported the at least one Antifa guy that was encouraging violence.

Not even the opinion show hosts said that ridiculous narrative.
Did you read STP's post? Laura Ingraham isn't on Fox News?

I'm sorry the actions of your fellow Trumpsters angers and embarrasses you so. You're free to leave their party and disassociate from them anytime. But pretending they're not in your party is delusional.

stocker08

Reaction score
....and you know this how? Because the government is being honest with you? I have been giving you credit for not being stupid. Should I reconsider?

We had many Trump rallies all over the country, all peaceful. That is how Trump supporters behave. Everywhere anitfa goes there is violence and destruction. Over time it will get out that antifa was there in big numbers and it was a planned operation. Why did Pelosi not want security? Why no national guard as requested by Trump? The whole January 6 narrative you have been told is BS- 100%. 1.5 million in damages (mostly antifa) compared to billions in damages around America during the same year- yet the Jan 6 protests were deemed comparable to 9-11 by Dems.
Trump told the crowd to go and peacefully protest and that was edited out of most media reports. Why? To make you think a certain way about it.

Moron righties love their alternate facts. All Trump rallies peaceful! They all behave this way!

howeda7

Reaction score
I think this would have occupied the headlines until the next election. Can you even imagine the stories that would have been reported out this.
Please. We live in a 15 minute news cycle world. Yes, if Don Jr. said this, it would get attention and headlines, but "it would occupy them until the next election!" Give me a break.

You guys are massively exaggerating to kill a giant straw man. Hunter is not part of the administration, not constantly seen with the President and the "explosive stories" from his laptop have been leaking out for months. So no, it's not exactly a "break into programming" story.

howeda7

Reaction score
Someday, they will find that server in Germany, Dominion will confess, and the real mastermind of 1/6 will be outed as Hunter Biden, and I'm going to look very silly.
Germany? That's old news. Italy changed the votes via secret satellite. Keep up!

howeda7

Reaction score
Opinion. You are entitled to yours. Right or wrong, many think the breach of the Nations capital is much more significant.
It's a stupid argument. It's not an either/or. Every time there's a mass shooting it's "Yeahbut! Chicago" and now if you bring up a failed insurrection it's "yeahbut Minneapolis!" Violence in our cities is sad, but not a new problem and has nothing to do with 1/6.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
But on the topic of the Shaman, we might want to look into how this guy who is unemployed and lives in his mom's basement got a ticket from a benefactor to make it to the party.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
It's a stupid argument. It's not an either/or. Every time there's a mass shooting it's "Yeahbut! Chicago" and now if you bring up a failed insurrection it's "yeahbut Minneapolis!" Violence in our cities is sad, but not a new problem and has nothing to do with 1/6.
You think people are "yeahbutting" 1/6 with urban crime?

No, they are "yeahbutting" it with the other political protests that turned violent that have happened throughout the country for the last year.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
The point where you ascribe an odd non-sequitur to me and then laugh at your own joke.
I wasn't laughing at my own joke, I was laughing at how stupid your question was.

This whole "pretend to not understand" but is really tiresome with you. But I'll break it down for you so we can move over this charade of misunderstanding.

(1) I said there was zero threat to democracy;
(2) You said why did congress evacuate;
(3) I answered you (note - I didn't pretend to be confused) and then said "did you think QANon Shaman was going to pass legislation?" So this is the thing that really seems to be confusing you. You see - IF QANon Shaman would have taken any sort of control then it would have been a threat to democracy (SEE POINT 1).

Now, I hope you see how I was DIRECTLY responding to our conversation. I'm glad we can move past you pretended to not understand.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
But on the topic of the Shaman, we might want to look into how this guy who is unemployed and lives in his mom's basement got a ticket from a benefactor to make it to the party.
Finally, we can dig out the really important stuff. How did an unemployed crazy person find $200 bucks to get to DC.

bga1

Reaction score
I wasn't laughing at my own joke, I was laughing at how stupid your question was.

This whole "pretend to not understand" but is really tiresome with you. But I'll break it down for you so we can move over this charade of misunderstanding.

(3) I answered you (note - I didn't pretend to be confused) and then said "did you think QANon Shaman was going to pass legislation?" So this is the thing that really seems to be confusing you. You see - IF QANon Shaman would have taken any sort of control then it would have been a threat to democracy (SEE POINT 1).

Now, I hope you see how I was DIRECTLY responding to our conversation. I'm glad we can move past you pretended to not understand.
You nailed it there.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score

It really wasn't that clear, but OK. You seem to be dodging what might have happened if Capitol security hadn't taken the members off campus, but that might involve admitting that this would have escalated from trespassing to assault. And assault had already occurred.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Finally, we can dig out the really important stuff. How did an unemployed crazy person find $200 bucks to get to DC.
If it was George Soros, folks would be screaming.
Lots of these guys had their tabs covered by people who wanted a crowd. Might be worth a look to see how astro turf this all was.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
It really wasn't that clear, but OK. You seem to be dodging what might have happened if Capitol security hadn't taken the members off campus, but that might involve admitting that this would have escalated from trespassing to assault. And assault had already occurred.
How could it not be clear? Those were nearly exact quotes.

How was I dodging the question?!? You have the memory of a goldfish. I literally said because people broke into the building they were in and "it's dangerous". Maybe this is you pretending to not follow again, but when I said "it's dangerous", I meant that there was a threat that people could be hurt. If it felt like I dodged your question, I think that's more on you.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
If it was George Soros, folks would be screaming.
Lots of these guys had their tabs covered by people who wanted a crowd. Might be worth a look to see how astro turf this all was.
No, I wouldn't be screaming.

I would acknowledge it and hope they threw his ass in jail. Just like, if someone donated money to that crazy person for him to storm the Capital, I hope they get punished to the full extent of the law.

I get that this is a really big deal to you. I hope Congress spends their time doing all of this kind of stuff. I'm 100% in support of Congress doing anything that will take time away from passing legislation.

So yeah, nail the people whose protests break the law and nail the people who fund/support/solicit the people to break the law. I am 100% in support of that. . . I don't care if it is George Soros or Donald Trump.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
How could it not be clear? Those were nearly exact quotes.

How was I dodging the question?!? You have the memory of a goldfish. I literally said because people broke into the building they were in and "it's dangerous". Maybe this is you pretending to not follow again, but when I said "it's dangerous", I meant that there was a threat that people could be hurt. If it felt like I dodged your question, I think that's more on you.
Somehow you and I differ on what is a threat to democracy. Physical threats to members of Congress fall under that, I think, particularly given what task they had convened to perform, and the intent of the crowd to disrupt that task.
But I'm sure they still would have gone to Chilis and then to their hotel rooms, had they gotten a hold of Nancy Pelosi. Or Mike Pence

howeda7

Reaction score
But I'm sure they still would have gone to Chilis and then to their hotel rooms, had they gotten a hold of Nancy Pelosi. Or Mike Pence
We can't know with certainty what would have happened if Congress hadn't evacuated. But I'd take the invaders at their word. They were there to stop the certification by any means necessary. I don't think they'd have just taken selfies with Nancy and Mike Pence and gone on to Chilli's for a good laugh about it. The Fellas don't really think that either.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Somehow you and I differ on what is a threat to democracy. Physical threats to members of Congress fall under that, I think, particularly given what task they had convened to perform, and the intent of the crowd to disrupt that task.
But I'm sure they still would have gone to Chilis and then to their hotel rooms, had they gotten a hold of Nancy Pelosi.
I think it was criminality that had zero threat to our democracy.

Like I said, I wasn't worried about Georgia's sovereignty when whackos stormed the Georgia Capital. I don't think democracy was threatened during the Bundy standoff. I don't think it was threatened when thugs burned down police departments.

That isn't to say I support any of the actions. I don't. It's pretty egregious criminality and they should be dealt with like criminals. However, I'm not dramatic enough to pretend this was the American version of the Gunpowder Plot.

bga1

Reaction score
Why were the members of Congress taken off premises?
Why did the members of Congress- Pelosi in particular- refuse security in the days leading to the advertised protest? Why was the request by the Trump administration for national guard support not heeded. Why the lies about what Trump advocated? His speech requested a peaceful protest, yet that was omitted by the media and by Dems. Why were protestors being ushered in by capitol police? Why were Trump supporters on site yelling- they are antifa! When people were climbing the building? Why so much secrecy about the tapes of the event, why has more not been released so the people can decide? Why have so many been held in isolation for months now?

There is a lot of lying about this event happening. But it gets worse- you believe it all.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
We can't know with certainty what would have happened if Congress hadn't evacuated. But I'd take the invaders at their word. They were there to stop the certification by any means necessary. I don't think they'd have just taken selfies with Nancy and Mike Pence and gone on to Chilli's for a good laugh about it. The Fellas don't really think that either.

Give your head a shake. You're smarter than this. I specifically said the situation was "dangerous". Stop pretending to be obtuse, it's not a good look for you. You're better at pretending to be clever.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Why did the members of Congress- Pelosi in particular- refuse security in the days leading to the advertised protest? Why was the request by the Trump administration for national guard support not heeded. Why the lies about what Trump advocated? His speech requested a peaceful protest, yet that was omitted by the media and by Dems. Why were protestors being ushered in by capitol police? Why were Trump supporters on site yelling- they are antifa! When people were climbing the building? Why so much secrecy about the tapes of the event, why has more not been released so the people can decide? Why have so many been held in isolation for months now?

There is a lot of lying about this event happening. But it gets worse- you believe it all.
These are all good questions. Imagine if we had a bi-partisan commission with subpoena power to help figure this out. Yet, one side doesn't want this.

bga1

Reaction score
These are all good questions. Imagine if we had a bi-partisan commission with subpoena power to help figure this out. Yet, one side doesn't want this.
Like the 9-11 commission? The Benghazi committees? Because we both know it would be a sham to raise the volume on an event that in reality- never really happened as the media says and the media would fabricate what the commission says as well. And you would lap it up.

There is no such thing as a bi partisan committee, and oh, did you forget the blue ribbon label as well? Better than a third of the Rs in congress wanted to get rid of Trump- they are on the Liz Cheney train. Why? They are swamp members just like the Ds. Anything they can do to wipe themselves clean of Trump the swamp drainer would be wonderful. There are money and deals to be made and Trump was in the way of all that. Meanwhile, if you poll their constituency 90-95% of Rs back Trump. There is a huge disconnect between the wishes of Republican voters and R representatives and senators and that is because the reps and senators are often tending to their own pocket books and dealings. It's not those voters who are paying their campaign tabs.

bga1

Reaction score
Give your head a shake. You're smarter than this. I specifically said the situation was "dangerous". Stop pretending to be obtuse, it's not a good look for you. You're better at pretending to be clever.
No she is not.

bga1

Reaction score
Why did Pelosi refuse added security prior- knowing thousands of vicious Trumpsters would be in town? I'll tell you this, if someone told you that Antifa was going to be protesting on your street and you could get free security- you would take it in a heartbeat and so would I. Occams Razor says that Pelosi refused security because she knew that there was a Dem produced sham- or should I say shaman going to be happening to make it appear that the Trump protestors were doing evil.

Top Bottom