Hunter Biden...

howeda7

Reaction score
If Trump had an adult son who was not a part of his administration, but who was grifting off of him, and got caught using the N word, CNN and MSNBC would be leading with it and plastering their coverage with it, and you would be having a fit.
You're free to have a fit all you want. Kill that strawman!

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
At the end of the day the significance of Hunter cannot be waved away. He was running an international influence game in corrupt countries (China, Ukraine) for his father while and after he was VP. He and Joe's little game, were the reason Trump got impeached for the Ukraine call. Trump got too close the the Biden, Obama administration scandal and inquiry into it had to be stopped and dealt with as illegitimate. Hunter is also the reason that Joe is compromised with China- who now basically can do anything they want while he is President because of it. No, Hunter is very significant and the coverup of his situation is a window into who the press is, who the Obama administration was and who the Biden administration is.
We will see how this shakes out. It is looking more and more like Rudy was collecting from Trump to expose Hunter, while lining his own pockets Hunter-style. This why Rudy's control of the laptop, and the dribbles of embarrassing Hunter material is a sham.
The feds have Hunter's laptop and Rudy's electronics--the story is all there to be discovered.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Keeping dishonesty grounded is an impossible task.

GopherJake

Reaction score
I think what you mean is lots of people want to distance themselves from him.

I still care about how involved Joe was with his business dealings. Did you see the emails/photos leaked the other day of a dinner in DC Hunter got him to attend with some of his business folks? The administration is writing it off as Joe only stopped in for a minute and only to talk to an old friend. Maybe true, but funny how little press the story is getting. MSM stays away from Hunter like the plague - not because they don’t give two shits, either.
I did not see anything, because I just don't care about Hunter Biden. And the only people who do are trying to own libs.

A high ranking politician enabled privileged access to contacts to his son? Alert the media! (Closed-circuit to KFC - note use of exclamation point.)

I mean, we haven't seen anything that egregious since some asshat president put his entire family in charge of everything at the White House. You can say "Drink!" all you want, but this is much more serious than Daddy Joe got Hunter a meeting. Get real.

stocker08

Reaction score
These kinds of posts by stocker and Howie are so pathetic. Did you hear yourself the past 4 years? You think a sarcastic straw man just waves it all away?

What's pathetic is that you took a four year long "wait and see" approach with Trump. Even now.....you can't bring yourself to denounce the guy. But now.....A DINNER!? Got anything to report here....or are you just assuming the worst because you're a complete shill?

No need to answer. We already know.

stocker08

Reaction score
At the end of the day the significance of Hunter cannot be waved away. He was running an international influence game in corrupt countries (China, Ukraine) for his father while and after he was VP. He and Joe's little game, were the reason Trump got impeached for the Ukraine call. Trump got too close the the Biden, Obama administration scandal and inquiry into it had to be stopped and dealt with as illegitimate. Hunter is also the reason that Joe is compromised with China- who now basically can do anything they want while he is President because of it. No, Hunter is very significant and the coverup of his situation is a window into who the press is, who the Obama administration was and who the Biden administration is.

There's so much conjecture in here that it's not even funny. Just alarming that you traitors actually believe this stuff.

scools12

Reaction score
These kinds of posts by stocker and Howie are so pathetic. Did you hear yourself the past 4 years? You think a sarcastic straw man just waves it all away?
The leftists and their lack of self-awareness is truly something to behold.

STPGopher

Reaction score
If Trump had an adult son who was not a part of his administration, but who was grifting off of him, and got caught using the N word, CNN and MSNBC would be leading with it and plastering their coverage with it, and you would be having a fit. This really is not debateable. You think Baron would get a pass for the n word because he’s young? It would be proof of the families nazi ideology.

You really don’t reside in reality. But we have those incredible 4 years of daily meltdowns to always remember.
Why go after Baron when there is documented proof of Fred Trump and the KKK in addition to discrimination lawsuits?

scools12

Reaction score
I did not see anything, because I just don't care about Hunter Biden. And the only people who do are trying to own libs.
What do leftists do when it’s one of their own?

Jakewad continues to prove he is one of if not the biggest idiot on the board. Well done idiot. 👍

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
So the Washington Times, two national radio shows and Fox News all said it was Antifa. That's "hardly anyone."
That’s total bullshit. Stop believing everything you hear on CNN and MSNBC.

I don’t know what the WT wrote, neither do you probably, but I know what Fox News said and it wasn’t that it was Antifa. But it really bothers you that they reported the at least one Antifa guy that was encouraging violence.

Not even the opinion show hosts said that ridiculous narrative.

bga1

Reaction score
We will see how this shakes out. It is looking more and more like Rudy was collecting from Trump to expose Hunter, while lining his own pockets Hunter-style. This why Rudy's control of the laptop, and the dribbles of embarrassing Hunter material is a sham.
The feds have Hunter's laptop and Rudy's electronics--the story is all there to be discovered.
The Feds are corrupt to the core. They already hid the Hunter laptop for a year, only the computer guy outed them. For proof of their corruption: See Russiagate. See the Hillary scandal and how they bailed her out. See the IRS targeting scandal- brushed under the table. See Epstein's "suicide". See the lack of an investigation of Seth Rich. See the lack of interest in investigating the theft of an election. See any issue that indicts Congress. Take a look at the case of the leak of the entire FISA to the NYT by James Wolfe. That would have put Richard Burr (R) and Mark Warner (D) in trouble...poof. Gone. The people who ran the coverup of what the FBI and CIA did to Trump? Many of them are back in positions of power

The population of Washington DC is 96% Dem. Dems love centralized power and government- the bigger the better. They vote for and preserve their own bureaucratic power. That is who runs the agencies. The agencies are corrupt. It is a shame and 15 years ago I would have never believed it. Back then, CRG of this site, was telling me I was wrong, just like you are wrong now. He was right.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score

A high ranking politician enabled privileged access to contacts to his son? Alert the media! (Closed-circuit to KFC - note use of exclamation point.)

I mean, we haven't seen anything that egregious since some asshat president put his entire family in charge of everything at the White House. You can say "Drink!" all you want, but this is much more serious than Daddy Joe got Hunter a meeting. Get real.
I don’t suppose that you saw Hunter’s use of the term “nigga” in several texts with his white lawyer? Of course not.

And I don’t even care except that if this was Don Jr, the media would be doing full blown coverage of ’racist Don Jr’, just like his dad, etc. It would occupy 50% of the news stories on CNN and MSNBC for the day, if not the week.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
That’s total bullshit. Stop believing everything you hear on CNN and MSNBC.

I don’t know what the WT wrote, neither do you probably, but I know what Fox News said and it wasn’t that it was Antifa. But it really bothers you that they reported the at least one Antifa guy that was encouraging violence.

Ingraham did.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Ingraham did.
Did what? Said it was all Antifa? BS.

I find Ingraham annoying, and she may have emphasized the individual or individuals that had Antifa ties. That’s not saying that it was Antifa.

I know you watch FNC, but you’re exaggerating again. Or was everyone wearing a MAGA hat?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Did what? Said it was all Antifa? BS.

I find Ingraham annoying, and she may have emphasized the individual or individuals that had Antifa ties. That’s not saying that it was Antifa.

I know you watch FNC, but you’re exaggerating again. Or was everyone wearing a MAGA hat?
Here is a good recap. It is the Washington Post, so, take that into consideration.

Media

‘Not all Trump supporters’: Conservative media tries to shift blame, cast doubt on identities of Capitol invaders​

Pundits on the right condemned the violence but many maintained that ‘Trump supporters don’t do these things’​

Right-wing media outlets spent significant time on Jan. 6 suggesting that the pro-Trump mob that stormed the U.S. Capitol weren't actually Trump supporters. (The Washington Post)
By
Jeremy Barr
Jan. 7, 2021 at 12:25 a.m. CST

Conservative radio host Mark Levin lambasted the Trump supporters who breached the U.S. Capitol building and shut down the electoral certification process on Wednesday afternoon as “fools” and “idiots” who should be prosecuted. But, he reassured his listeners: “None of you had anything to do with it. . . . You, we, are the law-abiding citizens of this country.”

Greg Kelly, the top-rated host on conservative upstart Newsmax, said “we condemn it unambiguously.” But, he told viewers during his prime-time show: “These people don’t look like Trump supporters. Trump supporters don’t do these things.”
Across conservative media platforms on Wednesday, the most popular figures in the pro-Trump media movement sought to draw a bright line between the Trump supporters who incited violence and Trump himself — even going so far as to cast doubt on the rioters’ true identities or sympathies.

“I’d like to know who the agitators were,” Fox News host Sean Hannity told viewers, referring to the people seen marching on the Capitol after Trump urged them to in a speech outside the White House. Hannity maintained that “those who truly support President Trump … do not support those that commit acts of violence.”
Live updates: Pro-Trump mob storms U.S. Capitol
“I do not know Trump supporters that have ever demonstrated violence that I know of in a big situation,” “Fox & Friends” co-host Brian Kilmeade said during a Wednesday night appearance.
A common refrain was a claim that the protesters were “infiltrated” by outside “agitators” in an effort to embarrass the president and his supporters — a claim for which no evidence was presented.

“They were likely not all Trump supporters,” Laura Ingraham said during her 10 p.m. show on Fox, going on to allude to unverified, since-denied “reports” of involvement by antifa, a loosely organized far-left network whose practice of physically confronting white supremacists has made them an object of fear and fascination on the right. “I have never seen Trump rally attendees wearing helmets, black helmets, brown helmets, black backpacks — the uniforms you saw in some of these crowd shots.”

After mob attack on Capitol, here is how Trump supporters view what happened

Trump supporters who gathered to protest the certification of Joe Biden as the next U.S. President describe how they view the storming of the Capitol on Jan. 6. (The Washington Post)
“We may never know the truth here,” said her fellow Fox host Tucker Carlson earlier in the evening. "I keep seeing all kinds of accounts of who they were and what their motives might have been.”

Newsmax, a cable channel that has won favor with Trump for endorsing his baseless claims of a stolen election, turned to Trump supporter and pillow company founder Mike Lindell for commentary Wednesday afternoon, and host Chris Salcedo seemed to concur with Lindell’s claim that “there were probably some undercover antifa people that dressed as Trump people.” Later on the same channel, Greg Kelly suggested that the chaos was planned (“Did someone want this to happen?”) — but maintained that it could not have been by Trump supporters, whom he described as “law-and-order people.”

Sinclair Broadcast Group, which owns or operates local stations in over 100 markets, sent its affiliates a news report from correspondent James Rosen suggesting that “far-left infiltrators” helped perpetrate the riot. He cited no sources but stated it as if it were a fact.
It was a claim not so distant from the unsupported story posted by right-wing conspiracy theory-spewing Gateway Pundit claiming that “at least 1 bus load of antifa thugs infiltrated peaceful Trump demonstrators as part of a false Trump flag ops.”
From historic day to ‘insurrection,’ how the mob takeover of the Capitol unfolded in news coverage
But media outlets that have long supported a more establishment conservatism did not hesitate to lay blame on Trump. “A sitting president of the United States, having lost reelection, incited a mob to storm the Capitol as the Congress sat in joint session to certify the electoral college vote,” wrote Matthew Continetti at National Review. “This act was without precedent. It was based on a lie, fed by myth, and culminated in violence, in vandalism, and in the desecration of the people’s house. The lawbreakers cannot go unpunished. Nor can the person ultimately responsible. His name is Donald Trump.”

“The nauseating scene in Washington, D.C., is Trump’s fault,” wrote Michael Brendan Dougherty, another National Review pundit, in a piece under the headline, “Trump did this.” The Daily Wire, founded by popular conservative podcaster Ben Shapiro, played up stories about prominent Republicans, including former president George W. Bush and Vice President Pence, condemning the violence.
On Wednesday afternoon, Ingraham was forceful in calling for peace during the heat of the conflict. “Security [breach] at Capitol is disgraceful,” she wrote on Twitter. “The president needs to tell everyone to leave the building.” (She gave herself credit during her TV show on Wednesday night, saying, “I think I was one of the first people on Twitter to say the president has to tell people to go home.”)
Carlson, though, used much of his show to argue that the media has not adequately explained why some of Trump’s supporters feel frustrated by the results of the election — frustrated enough, he said, to storm the Capitol. He evoked some of the claims of election fraud promoted by Trump that have been repeatedly found baseless by the courts.

“If people begin to believe that their democracy is fraudulent, if they conclude that voting is a charade, that the system is rigged and it’s run in secret by a small group of powerful, dishonest people who are acting in their own interests, then God knows what could happen,” he said.
Carlson defended the rioters as “solid Americans” who are “deeply frustrated.” An hour later, his fellow Fox host Hannity maintained that “the majority of them were peaceful.”
Both hosts, though, bristled at the property destruction they saw at the Capitol. “You’re not allowed to break windows or encourage people to break windows,” Carlson said. “I don’t want to ever see our Capitol building breached like this ever again,” said Hannity.

A common theme among conservative media personalities was a fear that the riot at the Capitol would be used by liberals to justify restrictions on regular Americans. “All of this is going to be used as a pretext to make the lives of the people watching this show much worse, and everybody knows that,” Carlson said. “The people who want to clamp down on the Bill of Rights are thrilled by this.”
“It can now be used against all of you,” Levin told his radio listeners. “It will be.”

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Even NBC described it as such:

Laura Ingraham, one of the channel’s primetime hosts, spent much of the hour of her show suggesting without evidence that the Trump protesters had been infiltrated by antifa.

This is the dude that the reporting centered on. He was no Trump supporter.

It doesn’t matter. There was no extensive claim that the Capitol riots were caused by Antifa. Only that Antifa/BLM/Trump haters “infiltrated” the riots.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Here is a good recap. It is the Washington Post, so, take that into consideration.

Media

‘Not all Trump supporters’: Conservative media tries to shift blame, cast doubt on identities of Capitol invaders​

Pundits on the right condemned the violence but many maintained that ‘Trump supporters don’t do these things’​

Right-wing media outlets spent significant time on Jan. 6 suggesting that the pro-Trump mob that stormed the U.S. Capitol weren't actually Trump supporters. (The Washington Post)
By
Jeremy Barr
Jan. 7, 2021 at 12:25 a.m. CST

Conservative radio host Mark Levin lambasted the Trump supporters who breached the U.S. Capitol building and shut down the electoral certification process on Wednesday afternoon as “fools” and “idiots” who should be prosecuted. But, he reassured his listeners: “None of you had anything to do with it. . . . You, we, are the law-abiding citizens of this country.”

Greg Kelly, the top-rated host on conservative upstart Newsmax, said “we condemn it unambiguously.” But, he told viewers during his prime-time show: “These people don’t look like Trump supporters. Trump supporters don’t do these things.”
Across conservative media platforms on Wednesday, the most popular figures in the pro-Trump media movement sought to draw a bright line between the Trump supporters who incited violence and Trump himself — even going so far as to cast doubt on the rioters’ true identities or sympathies.

“I’d like to know who the agitators were,” Fox News host Sean Hannity told viewers, referring to the people seen marching on the Capitol after Trump urged them to in a speech outside the White House. Hannity maintained that “those who truly support President Trump … do not support those that commit acts of violence.”
Live updates: Pro-Trump mob storms U.S. Capitol
“I do not know Trump supporters that have ever demonstrated violence that I know of in a big situation,” “Fox & Friends” co-host Brian Kilmeade said during a Wednesday night appearance.
A common refrain was a claim that the protesters were “infiltrated” by outside “agitators” in an effort to embarrass the president and his supporters — a claim for which no evidence was presented.

“They were likely not all Trump supporters,” Laura Ingraham said during her 10 p.m. show on Fox, going on to allude to unverified, since-denied “reports” of involvement by antifa, a loosely organized far-left network whose practice of physically confronting white supremacists has made them an object of fear and fascination on the right. “I have never seen Trump rally attendees wearing helmets, black helmets, brown helmets, black backpacks — the uniforms you saw in some of these crowd shots.”

After mob attack on Capitol, here is how Trump supporters view what happened

Trump supporters who gathered to protest the certification of Joe Biden as the next U.S. President describe how they view the storming of the Capitol on Jan. 6. (The Washington Post)
“We may never know the truth here,” said her fellow Fox host Tucker Carlson earlier in the evening. "I keep seeing all kinds of accounts of who they were and what their motives might have been.”

Newsmax, a cable channel that has won favor with Trump for endorsing his baseless claims of a stolen election, turned to Trump supporter and pillow company founder Mike Lindell for commentary Wednesday afternoon, and host Chris Salcedo seemed to concur with Lindell’s claim that “there were probably some undercover antifa people that dressed as Trump people.” Later on the same channel, Greg Kelly suggested that the chaos was planned (“Did someone want this to happen?”) — but maintained that it could not have been by Trump supporters, whom he described as “law-and-order people.”

Sinclair Broadcast Group, which owns or operates local stations in over 100 markets, sent its affiliates a news report from correspondent James Rosen suggesting that “far-left infiltrators” helped perpetrate the riot. He cited no sources but stated it as if it were a fact.
It was a claim not so distant from the unsupported story posted by right-wing conspiracy theory-spewing Gateway Pundit claiming that “at least 1 bus load of antifa thugs infiltrated peaceful Trump demonstrators as part of a false Trump flag ops.”
From historic day to ‘insurrection,’ how the mob takeover of the Capitol unfolded in news coverage
But media outlets that have long supported a more establishment conservatism did not hesitate to lay blame on Trump. “A sitting president of the United States, having lost reelection, incited a mob to storm the Capitol as the Congress sat in joint session to certify the electoral college vote,” wrote Matthew Continetti at National Review. “This act was without precedent. It was based on a lie, fed by myth, and culminated in violence, in vandalism, and in the desecration of the people’s house. The lawbreakers cannot go unpunished. Nor can the person ultimately responsible. His name is Donald Trump.”

“The nauseating scene in Washington, D.C., is Trump’s fault,” wrote Michael Brendan Dougherty, another National Review pundit, in a piece under the headline, “Trump did this.” The Daily Wire, founded by popular conservative podcaster Ben Shapiro, played up stories about prominent Republicans, including former president George W. Bush and Vice President Pence, condemning the violence.
On Wednesday afternoon, Ingraham was forceful in calling for peace during the heat of the conflict. “Security [breach] at Capitol is disgraceful,” she wrote on Twitter. “The president needs to tell everyone to leave the building.” (She gave herself credit during her TV show on Wednesday night, saying, “I think I was one of the first people on Twitter to say the president has to tell people to go home.”)
Carlson, though, used much of his show to argue that the media has not adequately explained why some of Trump’s supporters feel frustrated by the results of the election — frustrated enough, he said, to storm the Capitol. He evoked some of the claims of election fraud promoted by Trump that have been repeatedly found baseless by the courts.

“If people begin to believe that their democracy is fraudulent, if they conclude that voting is a charade, that the system is rigged and it’s run in secret by a small group of powerful, dishonest people who are acting in their own interests, then God knows what could happen,” he said.
Carlson defended the rioters as “solid Americans” who are “deeply frustrated.” An hour later, his fellow Fox host Hannity maintained that “the majority of them were peaceful.”
Both hosts, though, bristled at the property destruction they saw at the Capitol. “You’re not allowed to break windows or encourage people to break windows,” Carlson said. “I don’t want to ever see our Capitol building breached like this ever again,” said Hannity.

A common theme among conservative media personalities was a fear that the riot at the Capitol would be used by liberals to justify restrictions on regular Americans. “All of this is going to be used as a pretext to make the lives of the people watching this show much worse, and everybody knows that,” Carlson said. “The people who want to clamp down on the Bill of Rights are thrilled by this.”
“It can now be used against all of you,” Levin told his radio listeners. “It will be.”
Nice conflating of sources and comments there to create a story. Use OAN and NewsMax to blame Fox News.

You’ve apparently moved the goal posts from Ingraham said it was all Antifa to Hannity and Carlson defended people being frustrated with government, a small fraction of which decided to riot inside the Capitol.

Yes, Hannity is correct. Most of the people that attended the march of tens of thousands, estimated by the US Park Service to be 100K were peaceful and only attended the march.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Nice conflating of sources and comments there to create a story. Use OAN and NewsMax to blame Fox News.

You’ve apparently moved the goal posts from Ingraham said it was all Antifa to Hannity and Carlson defended people being frustrated with government, a small fraction of which decided to riot inside the Capitol.

Yes, Hannity is correct. Most of the people that attended the march of tens of thousands, estimated by the US Park Service to be 100K were peaceful and only attended the march.
There is possibly one Antifa guy. The rest were not. Any number suggesting more than one would be wrong. And it was out of hubris--"it can't be my side, we are clean"--that is the point of the article.

Blizzard

Reaction score
And I don’t even care except that if this was Don Jr, the media would be doing full blown coverage of ’racist Don Jr’, just like his dad, etc. It would occupy 50% of the news stories on CNN and MSNBC for the day, if not the week.

I think this would have occupied the headlines until the next election. Can you even imagine the stories that would have been reported out this.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
There is possibly one Antifa guy. The rest were not. Any number suggesting more than one would be wrong. And it was out of hubris--"it can't be my side, we are clean"--that is the point of the article.
Your article is from January 7, no?

The MSM spent 3+ years reporting that Trump had colluded with Russia. No problem.

There was no on-going reporting that insisted that Antifa was responsible for the Capitol riots. None.

To suggest as howie did that Fox News was reporting it was Antifa or as you suggested that “Ingraham did” by saying that Antifa may have infiltrated the rioters IS NOT suggesting that Antifa or BLM was responsible for the riot. Only that at least one, maybe others that we do not know about AT THE TIME, were involved.

That’s how the 24/7 OPINION news works. They speculate.

They, as in opinion shows, NOT NEWS on Fox News, speculated after this individual was identified.

Still, no one at Fox News blamed Antifa or BLM or Trump haters for creating the Capitol riots.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
You are interested in splitting a hair.

You said

Well, Ingraham and others did suggest outside agitation. If the number one counts, I guess she was right. She was referring to plural numbers, so I'm guessing she wasn't thinking one.

GopherJake

Reaction score
I don’t suppose that you saw Hunter’s use of the term “nigga” in several texts with his white lawyer? Of course not.

Don Jr was a high ranking White House official. Hunter Biden is a no-count like @Section2. Nobody cares about either one of the latter.

Top Bottom