Hunter Biden...

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Now you care about leaks. Mueller, Mueller, anyone?
I'm not sure it is a "leak". That would depend on whose property the laptop is. Whoever is doing it, is probably doing Hunter a favor in terms of being investigated for a crime, the chain of custody is so shot the material is mostly worthless. I suspect that's why whoever is doing this is going for a campaign of embarrassment--nothing else is there to stick.
Don't worry, Hunter will eventually do something even stupider.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Oh, it's not like anybody here has ever met a kid from a powerful family who ended up being an entitled dickwad.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, who is sending material from his laptop to the press? Does the FBI have the laptop, or Rudy, or it in the public domain now? This is all probably true, but the way it dribbles out is fishy as hell.
The FBI says they have it.
FBI records show they have it.
Hunter won’t deny it is his.
Stalker says the FBI is lying.
So, there is just know way to know 🤷‍♂️

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
The FBI says they have it.
FBI records show they have it.
Hunter won’t deny it is his.
Stalker says the FBI is lying.
So, there is just know way to know 🤷‍♂️
So, the FBI is dribbling bits to the tabloids? Possible, but I have been led to believe they are part of the Deep State.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Fire Hunter from his role as Senior White House Advisor immediately! Oh....
Hunter doesn’t matter. Kamala doesn’t matter. The border doesn’t matter. Inflation doesn’t matter. Record EOs doesn’t matter. Struggling small businesses don’t matter. Ice cream matters. Pants matter. Ex presidents matter. What a great 5-months for Biden. Super great.

Spoofin

Reaction score
So, the FBI is dribbling bits to the tabloids? Possible, but I have been led to believe they are part of the Deep State.
LOL. No, I was answering your “who has the laptop” question. I’m guessing whoever had access to it before the FBI is the one dribbling bits out.

GopherJake

Reaction score
I’m sure if Don Jr got caught using the n word, you’d just yawn and move along.
Don Jr. had a Senior Advisor position in the US government, not on merit, but obviously strictly via nepotism. Hunter Biden is a no count, just like you. Give it up.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Don Jr. had a Senior Advisor position in the US government, not on merit, but obviously strictly via nepotism. Hunter Biden is a no count, just like you. Give it up.
Our favorite little runaway!

Are you new to politics?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
LOL. No, I was answering your “who has the laptop” question. I’m guessing whoever had access to it before the FBI is the one dribbling bits out.
Likely Rudy. Which leads me to believe the laptop has embarrassing material but not Hunter is going to prison material. Or we’d be getting that.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Let’s not forget, that Rudy is the other player in the Ukrainian affair, and is also under investigation. Like I said, seems fishy.

scools12

Reaction score
Continuing to prove why your are one of if not the biggest idiot on this board. Well done idiot. 👍

Section2

Reaction score
Fire Hunter from his role as Senior White House Advisor immediately! Oh....
Ok, if Baron got caught on a hot mic saying the N word, you’d have an aneurysm.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Kamala, fake ballots and now Hunter all in one day. This is too much outrage to process!
It’s a lot worse than that. There‘s only so much time to cover all the disastrous Biden/Leftist Dem stories.

howeda7

Reaction score
It’s a lot worse than that. There‘s only so much time to cover all the disastrous Biden/Leftist Dem stories.
Does this mean Hannity's never going to reveal who murdered Seth Rich or run his Whitewater special?!?

howeda7

Reaction score
Ok, if Baron got caught on a hot mic saying the N word, you’d have an aneurysm.
Even people who loathed Trump laid off Baron and even people loathed Obama laid off his daughters (mostly) as all were minors. You're desperate and reaching.

Hunter has had a lot off issues. He also has zero to do with Biden's administration or ability to be President. Trump brought almost his entire adult family into the White House and gave them positions of power. They opened themselves up to scrutiny by accepting those positions.

howeda7

Reaction score
Nothing compares to the TDS that the left had over the previous 4 years. N-O-T-H-I-N-G.
Right?!? All the "right" did was storm the capitol and attempt a little insurrection. But they did it calmly.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Even people who loathed Trump laid off Baron and even people loathed Obama laid off his daughters (mostly) as all were minors. You're desperate and reaching.

Hunter has had a lot off issues. He also has zero to do with Biden's administration or ability to be President. Trump brought almost his entire adult family into the White House and gave them positions of power. They opened themselves up to scrutiny by accepting those positions.
God you’re so deluded.

We’re the Obama girls alleged to be autistic? Trying googling Baron and look at what articles pop up. Then google Sasha and Malia and you’ll get articles about Michelle’s concern about racism against them.

Yeah…”mostly”.

howeda7

Reaction score
God you’re so deluded.

We’re the Obama girls alleged to be autistic? Trying googling Baron and look at what articles pop up. Then google Sasha and Malia and you’ll get articles about Michelle’s concern about racism against them.

Yeah…”mostly”.
They weren't alleged to be autistic. They were attacked for how they dressed (by your hero Laura Ingraham IIRC) and I believe and Sasha for smoking pot or something.

But most people lay off the kids. You know this is true. The rare ones who don't are @sshats, on both sides.

Top Bottom