Hunter Biden...

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
I'm sure the Trump children are all as pure as the driven snow, just like Dear old Dad.

You have ANYTHING to support the suggestion the Trump kids are doing something illegal with their businesses? No. No you don't. You're just being a dummy. You know damn well what Hunter Biden was up to & you can't defend it, because it's indefensible. Your only play is "Yeah but Trumps' kids".

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
1. Same story John Kerry, Nancy Pelosi & Mitt Romney plan to use for their kids & close friends Christopher Heinz, Devon Archer, Paul Pelosi & Cofer Black, who all found their ways into the Ukraine gas business with no experience like Hunter?

2. Weak sauce. You don't get to extort Ukraine because Trump's kids have more money than yours. I can't even imagine why you would write #2, it's plain stupid.

3. Why not? Unlike Hunter Biden, Christopher Heinz, Devon Archer (who's already been convicted), Paul Pelosi & Cofer Black, the Trump kids were all business people who did business overseas BEFORE their Dad took office. If you think they've been doing anything illegal with their businesses while under constant FBI/CIA surveilance, you're nuts.
Your way might work. Make sure the soundtrack is something like Tool or Korn.

Norseland Store

Reaction score
It'll be interesting to see how much "the kids" play into the election. I don't think Biden will be the nominee, but if he is, then this could easily become an issue for Joe, one that the Blue's will have a hard time defending.

With Hunter Biden you've got a "kid" that divorced his wife of 20 or so years to start dating his sister-in-law (his brother's wife) and while dating her met a dancer in a strip club and got her pregnant. He also managed to get kicked out of the Navy for cocaine use, and later crashed a rental car that when the cops came to investigate found coke all over the inside of the car. Hunter didn't work in international business until his dad became VP, but once dad was VP he rolled in the cash from Ukraine and China. Now he claims to be basically broke and can't make large payments to support his new kid.

Trump's kids on the other hand seem to be pretty much on the opposite spectrum. Successful in business (and were so way before Trump ran for pres and since he's started running for prez they ramped way back on international deals), and very public in their comments and opinions (versus Hunter that you don't see or hear from very often). Two very different situations. I'll be interesting to see how the Blue team handles this and whether the Red team tries to take advantage of it. I certainly don't see TV adverts coming out on it, but it'll most likely be in play via twitter and such.
You didn’t even mention Gropey Joe got him a direct commission in the naval reserve as an ensign only to get booted a few months later for pissing hot for cocaine.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
See, with Trump the "Gropey Joe" thing kinda falls flat too. Best not to get into that dirt fight either.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
You didn’t even mention Gropey Joe got him a direct commission in the naval reserve as an ensign only to get booted a few months later for pissing hot for cocaine.

Not his fault he didn't come from generational wealth like Trump's kids. :)

I'm going to start using that one a lot.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
When you are doing your attack ads, you might want to remember the other Biden kid.

bga1

Reaction score
When you are comparing "smelled somebody's hair" with "Grab them by the pussy", I guess it could be interesting.
Biden is still doing it...... the Billy tapes are many years old with no recurrences.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I wish Joe Biden would go away, personally. I don't find him to be a good candidate, his day has passed.

I don't know if "He's groped people less recently" is a good tagline. Outside this sausage fest board, it might not play as well.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Not his fault he didn't come from generational wealth like Trump's kids. :)

I'm going to start using that one a lot.
It might even help remind Don Jr., he seems to have forgotten.

"I wish my name was Hunter Biden," Trump practically yells. "I could go abroad, make millions off of my father's presidency. I'd be a really rich guy.

howeda7

Reaction score
Biden is still doing it...... the Billy tapes are many years old with no recurrences.
You might want to read up on some of the 20-something accusations against Don. I know you'd prefer to believe he's been a committed Christian moving in the right direction for the last 15 years.

imthewalrus

Reaction score
Hunter Biden and king trump's obsession with with Daddy Biden and Hunter Biden has managed to get king trump impeached! King trump did it to himself.

No matter what the chinless majority leader of the senate dictates to the nameless, spineless party of trump senate members about what happens from here, the lying king trump will have been IMPEACHED by the House.

What kind of a low rent first term idiot of a king gets himself impeached??????

Section2

Reaction score
You might want to read up on some of the 20-something accusations against Don. I know you'd prefer to believe he's been a committed Christian moving in the right direction for the last 15 years.
As Christians, we mustn’t judge Howie. We must ignore all of trumps behavior unfortunately.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Ahhhhh, the Hunter Biden laptop. Yet another story the mainstream media lied about & the left happily lapped up. Remember during the election when they claimed it was Russian disinformation & the tech oligarchs banned all discussion of it to help Joe Biden win? Turns out it was his laptop. Strange how these "errors" always seem to work in one political direction.

Hunter Biden story is Russian disinfo, dozens of former intel officials say

Joe Biden Dismisses Hunter Biden Attacks as ‘Smear Campaign’

But then it turned out.....

The Daily Mail said that it authenticated the Hunter Biden laptop and that its lurid contents show a side of him not in his book

Hunter Biden Acknowledges Compromising Laptop ‘Absolutely’ May Belong to Him

NPR issues stunning mea culpa after claiming Hunter Biden laptop story was ‘discredited’ by intelligence

Spoofin

Reaction score
Ahhhhh, the Hunter Biden laptop. Yet another story the mainstream media lied about & the left happily lapped up. Remember during the election when they claimed it was Russian disinformation & the tech oligarchs banned all discussion of it to help Joe Biden win? Turns out it was his laptop. Strange how these "errors" always seem to work in one political direction.

The Daily Mail said that it authenticated the Hunter Biden laptop and that its lurid contents show a side of him not in his book

NPR issues stunning mea culpa after claiming Hunter Biden laptop story was ‘discredited’ by intelligence
The laptop never existed. Stalker told me the FBI lied about that. Apparently Hunter is lying too 🤷‍♂️

howeda7

Reaction score
The poor Fellas. Jonesing so hard.

Go enjoy your Memorial Day. Also Happy Easter. And of course Merry Christmas.

GoodasGold

Reaction score

Donde esta mi laptop?

jamiche

Reaction score
The poor Fellas. Jonesing so hard.

Go enjoy your Memorial Day. Also Happy Easter. And of course Merry Christmas.
Melvin, craig and somebody's sockpuppet can't let Hunter go.

stocker08

Reaction score
The laptop never existed. Stalker told me the FBI lied about that. Apparently Hunter is lying too 🤷‍♂️

Still waiting for Crazy Rudy to turn over the hard drives so that you can finally get the "big guy" that you were all chewing tinfoil over a few months back. Arrrgh! You're SO close to getting Biden.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, who is sending material from his laptop to the press? Does the FBI have the laptop, or Rudy, or it in the public domain now? This is all probably true, but the way it dribbles out is fishy as hell.

howeda7

Reaction score
Kamala, fake ballots and now Hunter all in one day. This is too much outrage to process!

STPGopher

Reaction score

Still waiting for Crazy Rudy to turn over the hard drives so that you can finally get the "big guy" that you were all chewing tinfoil over a few months back. Arrrgh! You're SO close to getting Biden.

Top Bottom