Humphries Top 10

MN Gopher Fan

Executive Sports Analyst
Reaction score
I saw on sports center tonight that kris humphries was #8 in the top ten with a sweet block against golden state...humphries plays for dallas is case anyone was wondering...

According to the box score, Humphries also had an assist.

The NBA really is where amazing happens.

I saw on sports center tonight that kris humphries was #8 in the top ten with a sweet block against golden state...humphries plays for dallas is case anyone was wondering...

Most selfish, team/organization-destructive player to ever don a Gopher uniform. I still scowl when I think of that guy.

Most selfish, team/organization-destructive player to ever don a Gopher uniform. I still scowl when I think of that guy.

Its not his fault. Seriously. He had every intention of being 1 and done and Monson knew this. Monson also allowed him to play selfishly. Plenty of selfish guys get reigned in by their coaches

GS vs Dallas

For the record, that would be the game that Dallas lost at home to a Warriors team with a roster of 8 healthy players, only 6 of whom played. Also Don Nelson was not coaching due to illness. The last time an NBA team won while playing 6 players or less was 1952 when the Baltimore Bullets defeated the Ft Wayne Pistons.

Way to go Hump, Cuban and the rest of the Mavs organization! :cool02:

Top Bottom