How's Koi doing?

Dakota2

Reaction score
Surprising with all the anticipation about Koi Perich and worry that he wouldn't get much chance this year, now that he's on the field I would have expected more commentary.

His 61-yard punt return might have been the biggest play of the Michigan game. He had some moments on defense as well and came within a whisker of a sack on Orgi when he was in on a blitz package.

Koi is playing ... kick returner, punt returner, other special teams, and defense. He can do it all. With more Dbacks going down at Ann Arbor and possibly out this week, we can look for him to get more snaps on defense. In fact, in the near future it may be difficult to get him off the field.

He's doing great IMO and I think we're just going to see more of him on the field in the second half of the season.

He's going to have a great career here, only downside is I 100% expect him to leave early for the NFL. I hope I'm wrong and he's one of those players who wants to exhaust their college eligibility/finish their degree before declaring for the draft, but those players are very rare.

His punt return single handedly shifted the momentun of the game. I went from only passively watching the game to fully invested after his return. My partner could hear me yelling from upstairs.

Should’ve had a td if two of our guys managed to block one of theirs.

Top Bottom