Howl will the Gophers do in the Big Ten Tournament?

• We will lose to Illinois, season's over

Votes: 47 79.7%
  • Upset the Illini, lose to Fran

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Upset the Illini and overrated Hawkeyes, but lose to Purdue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sharp's on fire, 3 in a row, but lose in semis

• College basketball world takes notice, but lose in title game

• Shock the world, cut down the nets, on to the Big Dance as a 14 seed!

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters

El Amin Fan

Reaction score

This poll should be interesting. I think we'll find out how many total homers we have on GopherHole!

There is really only one option a reasonable/sane person would select.

Man, so many spelling errors in our thread titles as of late. This one even has the same typo in the post. We can do better GH, we can do better. We're going to lose to Illinois though. I'm already looking to next year. Hope the 3 amigos are all back, or at least 2 of the 3.

I voted with my heart and not my brain.

Jokingly put that we will win the tourney but I know we will lost by 10+ to Illinois.

Jokingly put that we will win the tourney but I know we will lost by 10+ to Illinois.

I think the poll needs a few more options like lose by 30, 20, and keep it a game and only lose by 10.

I can't remember a time when I didn't watch the Gophs in the tourney. This will be a first ( on the links instead) Wish them well, although this season has been like a Stephan King movie.

The only other option is a surprise reinstatement followed by a win. As things stand right now- there is no need for this poll.

You have to be kidding. We will be playing two walk-ons.

You don't think we'll play all three?

I went full Pollyanna and said we'd beat Illinois. I think there's at least a chance kinda sorta, tough to beat a team 3 times in one year and all that. We'll probs lose though.

Am 100% confident Gopher players will be back in their classrooms bright & early Thursday morning, that is unless they follow the Ben Simmons rules for attending class.

Am 100% confident Gopher players will be back in their classrooms bright & early Thursday morning, that is unless they follow the Ben Simmons rules for attending class.

I'm not sure they'll go home tomorrow night even if they lose. If they did they'd likely be getting back to the cities at midnight or later. But I realize that's not the point of the post.

I may hurt myself suppressing gut busting laughter. This would have been a good year to skip this question.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I love how there's only 1 person out of 43 that picked something other than go all the way or lose the first game.

Where is the lose by over 25 points in the first game option?

Or the never get the ball past half court?

How can there be more than the first option here? Also, if by some bizarre turn of events the team gets the auto, are they going to fortunate enough to get a 14 seed or will they be playing FGCU in a play-in game for the right to be pummeled by Nova?

Top Bottom