How We Beat South Dakota Matters, Right?

I think the Gophers could use a blow out win especially the defense to gain some confidence going into the USC game. With a young team play can be very streaky and when you look at the Gopher D youth is big. Having a great game holding USD to 10 points or less which is possible would really get the team off to a great start for a week of USC talk. If the Gophers give up 20 points in this game I think we would be in trouble for the USC game. The Gopher D needs a great game and see if they can use success to carry them through what could be a tough game the next week.

As far as the offense goes I think we need to see the continued running attack. I am not as worried about showing off the passing game until we play USC when I am sure we will need it. If we can run the ball and set up some play action and get some nice plays that is all that hopefully is needed. Then against USC we will have to open it up because I cant imagine just running through the Trojans all game some big pass plays will be needed to win.

haha well we gave up a little more than 20 points. i guess we're in trouble.

Who was the idiot who posted this thread? I'm officially off the Brewster bandwagon. New coach please.

I was thinking about this thread for the whole second half.

There's a legit chance this will be the new 'Oops' thread. :)

There's a legit chance this will be the new 'Oops' thread. :)

This thread can't contain or tackle worth a sh*t so there is no way it will be the new Oops thread.

This thread can't contain or tackle worth a sh*t so there is no way it will be the new Oops thread.

Well, there's a rumor going around the Oops thread screamed FU at the student section after hitting a SD CB in the back with a pass. Wouldn't surprise me if that thread got benched for a bit and is replaced by this one.

Top Bottom