How to watch U vs NC tonight

JimMSP

Reaction score
The game is listed as a ESPNU show - which those of us with Mediacom don't get.
Does anyone know of any way to see it via the web? I'm willing to pay for a one night broadcast (not a season).

You might talk to a friend with comcast, you might be able to log onto their account and watch over internet.

Gophers game isn't on ESPN 3 tonight...Just go to the bar or check in at channelsurfing.net later today to see if they will be carrying the game.

It's not currently on ESPN3.com's schedule for some reason. Like someone posted earlier, I thought all ESPN network games were available live there as well, but apparently that's not the case.

This might get a bit technical for some of the old timers here, but this will definitely let you watch it for free (albeit in a pretty poor video quality as far as I can tell).

Follow this link to this site which is a community used for streaming sports games (mostly soccer, but they have big other games): http://www.myp2pforum.eu/threads/48213-NCAA-Basketball-Nov-15-Nov-21-Streaming?p=1101194#post1101194

Scroll down to the Friday, November 19th header and find the Minnesota vs. UNC game. There should be a link next to it for a stream.

The program you need to watch is called StreamTorrent. It is like Bit Torrent, but for streaming TV. I've used it many times for football since I am overseas and it works well.
Download link:
http://www.softpedia.com/get/Internet/File-Sharing/Stream-Torrent.shtml

After you have downloaded StreamTorrent, click on the link and it will open a new window that will say something about there being an issue with connecting to a site. Ignore this and close the window. There should be a smaller window opened by StreamTorrent. It won't immediately start playing, but give it a minute or two to load up and then the game will start playing.

It's not actually very difficult, I thought I would spell it out for anyone who wanted to see it. A better option would be to get out to a bar since the quality is not great.

I use http://www.myp2pforum.eu/ too, usually works great. The StreamTorrent program works OK, but you need a decent connection. I haven't seen much NCAA BB though, usually use it to watch football and hockey.

Right now I'm watching the WVU/Vandy game on atdhe.net, which is on EspnU. I'm hoping the channel stays up, if so the game will be on there.

Lots of late nights over here watching all these games!!

People complain about Comcast all the time, but based on the number of threads on this forum about not having access to channels, I would say it is better than 95% of what is out there. These other cable companies are a complete waste.

People complain about Comcast all the time, but based on the number of threads on this forum about not having access to channels, I would say it is better than 95% of what is out there. These other cable companies are a complete waste.
I'd trade Mediacom for Comcast in a moment.

Dude, Mediacom has it and a bunch of other sports channels available for $5 a month. Call them up and activate it. Do some research before you start whining.

ESPNU and about 10 other little sports channels are available from Mediacom for 3.95 a month although I think you have to have a box for that and I believe most do these days but not all.

I don't see the game posted on channelsurfing.net as of yet. I have a bad feeling the game may not be streamed tonight.

Gotta love DirecTV... high def action from the 51st state tonight.

Dude, Mediacom has it and a bunch of other sports channels available for $5 a month. Call them up and activate it. Do some research before you start whining.

Dude - not in my zip code!

Top Bottom